With this Tour with transfer included from Cancun, you will visit Ruins of Tulum & Cobá, Cenote Kuxtal where you can cool off and in the afternoon walk on the 5th Avenida in Playa del Carmen, four great attractions on the same day; an unforgettable experience. This adventure begins in the archaeological zone of Tulum accompanied by certified guides, you will learn about the history of the Mayan culture. In Coba you will learn more about Mayan Civilization, where you can take a lot of photos, close this site you will visit a Mayan Village where you will life more surprises, then you will have free time to relax in a cenote with crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you´ll never forget. To end this adventure, enjoy a free walk in one of the most popular places in Playa del Carmen, 5th avenue, where you can buy souvenirs.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-70, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guided visit and free time at Tulum & Coba ruins
- Entrance to Cenote Kuxtal
- Free time to walk and shopping in 5th avenue
- Round Transportation from Cancun Hotels
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Bottle of water in archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Coba
- Entry/Admission - Coba
- Drinks in the restaurant and bus
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and Airbnb’s or any location that we can't reach: Cancun: Smart Cancún by Oasis Puerto Morelos: Pickup outside Parroquia San José Obrero Playa Del Carmen: Coco Bongo at Playa Del Carmen Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or Airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue. The pickup time is set according to your location and starts at 7:00 am, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183559P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour can be private if you make a reservation of 8 adults or more
- If you want to have a private service (you need to book for 8 people and book with 5 days in advance)
- It is important to pay attention to instructions of the guide
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes, wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun?
- Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun price starts from $133.00. Discover and book Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun cancellation policy?
- Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun?
- Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun is hosted by Caribe Páradise Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Caribe Páradise Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183559P41
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tulum Archaeological SiteStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Zona arqueológica de CobaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cenote KuxtalStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Playa del CarmenStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Caribe Páradise Tours
Joined in August 2019
#153 of 662 Transportation in Cancun
- 715larryo00Great experience! Absolutely loved itThe tour guide was very entertaining alongside his team. Food was nice and the atmosphere was serene especially with the saxophonist. Be aware that the boat being used isn’t the boat on the advert booklet/sheet. I was only made aware of this when I got to the venue itself but the actual boat wasn’t too bad. Other than this, my experience was fantastic.
- davinan202100Top experienceAandy was absolutely fantastic guide during our tour with ATV and zip line experience ! I would recommend the trip with her to any other thrill cravers
- 276kristianak00AmazingI cannot say enough wonderful things about this tour!! Angel was our tour guide (papa monkey) and he was energetic, kind, and knowledgeable. Not only did make it so fun, he also did an amazing job at sharing local knowledge about the surround cenotoes. Our personal photographer Enrique was beyond professional. He made sure to captured memories we will cherish forever! I would 100% recommend this tour.
- gjb200700Amazing tourGabby was an amazing tour guide! One of the best adventures we did on our vacation and would go again! Engaging for all ages and educational too!
- Gilberttanti00Great tour!The tour was excellent and the activities were very fun. Transport was 20 minutes late and I was away from the meeting point for 3 minutes (informed the company) and the driver left without so much as a phone call which I felt was quite unfair. However the customer care agent rescheduled my tour with no additional cost so nothing to complain about overall.
- Kadija1600ExperienceI would not recommend. Horrible customer service. The guys who work there are rude. Horse back wasn’t worth it. The zipline was fun. Oh yea the food that they said was included was literally dog food. The portion of the food needs to change. We was told if we want more $10 a plate.
- Rojier36000Xenote tour the best experience of my life.Treat your yourself to one of the best experiences of a lifetime. There are several xenote tour package combinations to choose from and we intend to try every single one of them every time we visit Cancun. It is well worth it. Sign the customary waiver before you board the bus and the aventure begins. Heed the warnings of not bringing your personal items on the tour such as cellphones, cameras (unless it has a floaty attached and obviously a waterproof case) One our tour, there are no lockers since you’ll be traveling between the xenotes, your personal items stay in the bus. Dress appropriately you’ll be wet throughout the adventure. They provide towels and you’ll be fed a light snack and lunch. The tour did a great job spacing out the other groups to give each group enough time to enjoy the xenotes. You all have a photographer taking your photos, buy them at the end of tour. Safety is the primary concern of the tour operators so listen carefully when they explain the zip line instructions. We felt safe through the experience. It’s really difficult to explain the tour you just have to experience it for yourself. It’s is well worth it! Shout out to our tour operator @papamonkey @teammonkey (angel). Thank you for an enjoyable and memorable experience and keeping us safe.
- S9658RMmiguelm00Comfortable, enjoyable, engaging, unforgettable.Good morning! The Xenotes tour was near perfect! This was our second tour! Our tour guide Joshua and photographer Miguel were very friendly, professional, and engaging. They focused on our group and coordinated with the other groups to avoid overcrowding at each of the sites making it more personal and private. My family loved Joshua encouraging us and making everything fun. Miguel made sure he took the best pics. I would suggest sturdy well fitting water shoes and a dry shirt to change into after the tour. Also add more vegetarian food options for lunch.
- AlexanderH181100Awesome time and awesome tour guide!What an action packed, fun day. Our tour guide Miguel made it!! He was a Jack of all trades, picked us up, did all the activities with us and served us breakfast and lunch. Everything was very clean, safe and easy to navigate. My wife and I had an awesome time. Great day trip that we spent on our honey moon. We’d do it again : 10/10!
- Sarah P00Do it! You won’t regret.Before we went to Cancun, friends told us to not buy a tour with Xenotes and find a local tour guide instead, but we went with this company for convenience and we are so glad we did! It was the Absolute best part of our trip! Our tour guide, Pedro, was superb. He was fun, friendly, informative, professional, and we felt very safe with him. The photographer (I’m sorry, I can’t remember his name right now. Maybe Martin? 😬) was wonderful and got so many great pictures for us! We had a wonderful time. 10/10 recommend.
- makeitroman00Lots of driving on the bus and waitingThe tour guide was amazing and i loved the historical and social commentary. However, the trip was ~14 hours where the stops at the cenote + pyramids were 1 hour and 1.5 hours respectively. The rest of the time we were driving and waiting... Lots of selling of Mayan liquor and obsidian. I recommend renting a car and buying a tour at chichen itza and going to the cenote by yourself. Will be cheaper and faster.
- Reggie_93900Best experience and lots of fun!Jet skiing was amazing! The staff was great and Omar was the best part about everything. There’s was a lot of confusion with the people I came with, but Omar was extremely patient with us and he made experiencing 10 times better. The Jet skis where fast too! I’m definitely coming back to use them again! Next time I want to join the boat party because that looked fun too!
- shawnam7330010/10 Loved it!!!Best tour ever!! Absolutely gorgeous, peaceful, serene, and loads of FUN! Will be doing this again every time I come! Our tour guide Isahi and “paparazzi” Israel were amazing. They were hilarious, accommodating, and kind. Pretty sure we hit the jackpot with our guides. As an extra bonus due to covid, our group of 10 and had the van and guides to ourselves. There were others at the sites without guides, but I personally think it was so worth it to have a guide, and a nice warm meal. Best money ever spent!
- sonia s00great nature beautyit was a very nice trip. the time is very professional. they were punctual. very great nature beauty. it is about 3 hrs from Playa. the river with crocodiles and the colored lagoons very nice to admire. the restaurant was simple but not only mexican food. i really recommend it.
- 64huwm00Wonderful tour and guide! Really enjoyed it.All of the trip was great, I would have liked a little more time at Chichen Itzá though as there was some of the complex I didn’t get to see. Wonderful tour guide though!
Buy it with
Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun provided by Caribe Páradise Tours
Product Overview: Cultural Day 4X1 Coba Tulum Cenote & Playa del Carmen from Cancun
Number of Photos