Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round trip transportation from any hotel in Cancun
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Short and useful briefing-lesson
- Qualified and friendly english speaking guides
- 4 snorkeling spots (reef, Underwater Museum, seagrass and shipwreck).
- Bottled water, shower, towels and lockers & Passenger insurance.
- Dock fee and reef conservation tax $15.00 USD per person
- Photo and video service are optional and with extra cost.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point Oasis Smart Centro Cancun limit zone is in Hampton in by hilton cumbres The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Hostel Punta Sam, Carretera a Punta Sam smz 86, 77400 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 153361P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancun limit zone is in Hampton in by hilton cumbres
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum?
- Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum on Tripadvisor
- What is the Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum cancellation policy?
- Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum?
- Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum is hosted by Exclusive Agency Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exclusive Agency Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Snorkeling Experience in Cancun - Underwater Museum on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 153361P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This trip takes most of the day so plan accordingly. We had a great tour. The guides made the 2 hour ride go by fas…
My husband and I decided not to do the Zipline even though it was included in the price. the staff was accommodatin…
Where else you can have five separate experiences in about four hours, plus lunch! I tremendously enjoyed the ATV, …
Pretty average tour experience
This was a pretty average tour. The ATVs were fun, but a lot of stop and go. Then the ziplines were fine but not ve…
If this is your first time in Cancun and you got this as a free gift for taking in a timeshare presentation, do it.…
We loved the tour, our tour guide Eloy was fantastic and so friendly. Beautiful cenotes and yummy mole!
Great day out
Great day out! Staff and crew were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Saw the sunset of my life. A pe…
The Amazon II is the best
We truly loved the excursion. The Amazon II catamaran was a great. Tony Montana and the entire crew made it a fun e…
Suggested! Everything was well-organized. The 2 guides were nice and prepared. All the places we visited were beyon…
Omar was great he made sure I had a Smooth transition from my hotel to the tour and Back. So much fun
Must do attraction!
Really fun excursion and felt very safe and well taken care of! The food was also really good. Very friendly people…
Las coloradas and Rio lagartos
Omar was fantastic. The tour was so much fun. Really enjoyed it. Highly recommended . They were professional. I boo…
It was an amazing and fun experience. The crew is very nice and friendly. The cenote is a little small compare to t…
Thirty minutes late for pick up. Never on time. Result 4 hours late on the return. Guide un-knowledge, no explan…
Best trip eved
Omar made sure to frequently check on us and provide a safe trip. He also made sure to check back after the activit…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2021 • Solo
It was a fun, an execellent team and i would like to go again next year. I am gonno recommened it to my friends
Written July 7, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello Good morning: We are glad yo help you, and thanks for your comments, I hope you can retunr with us in your next holidays. Have a nice day.
Written July 12, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.