Explore the fascinating underwater world of Turtle Bay on a leisurely snorkel tour in search 3 of the world’s 7 sea turtle species. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience. Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-60, max of 20 per group
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
- $15 usd for conservation of marine fauna
- Tips and souvenirs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- if your hotel is not listed your pick up time will be confirmed when you make your reservation
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128250P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cenote and Akumal Snorkel?
- Cenote and Akumal Snorkel price starts from $99.00. Discover and book Cenote and Akumal Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cenote and Akumal Snorkel cancellation policy?
- Cenote and Akumal Snorkel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cenote and Akumal Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cenote and Akumal Snorkel?
- Cenote and Akumal Snorkel is hosted by Moka Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moka Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cenote and Akumal Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cenote and Akumal Snorkel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Cenote and Akumal Snorkel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128250P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cenote CaracolStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Akumal BeachStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2018
#171 of 295 Outdoor Activities in Tulum
- deloreshively00Taste of TulumGreat experience- they communicated well and picked us up at our hotel and brought us back. Tulum was amazing. Our guide was very knowledgeable and of mayan descent. He pointed out a lot details in the ruins I would have missed and was able to share the history, traditions and beliefs of this fascinating civilization. The cenote was beautiful and so refreshing and fun to swim in after exploring the ruins.
- NickiG-21700Beautiful TourOur Guide Abdiel was amazing he shared so much with us. Tulum is beautiful and snorkeling with the sea turtles was such an amazing experience
- AlisterM4300Tulum and CenoteThe day started of well with getting picked up on time from our resort by a friendly our driver Daniel. We then went to a meeting point where we picked up our guide for the day Garbie. On the way to Tulum we were given some information about the ruins and the way that the Mayan people lived, Garbie continued to to teach us the Mayan civilisation and Tulum itself. She gave us a interesting tour of the ruins and gave us some free time to explore some more. After that we went Aktunchen Cenote. It was in the middle of the jungle and very quiet, we had the Cenote to ourselves, the water was crystal clear all be it a little cold at first. From there we went to a nice beach club for lunch where there was a fabulous buffet, then back to our resort. All in all a fantastic trip.