Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- All jetpack equipment
- Certified Instructor
- Training to reach balance
- Federal tax port of $20 usd per person
- Departure details
- Jetpack Adventures, Blvd. Kukulcan km 13.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico Please, you have to go directly to Jetpack adventure's marina that is located on Blvd Kukulcan km 13.5, Cancun Hotel Zone, near Puerto Santo restaurant.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115329P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- For security measures, the use of cell phones, cameras of any kind, drones or valuable things are not allowed during the activities
- Minimum weight to use Jetpack is 100 pounds and maximum 285 pounds
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
- Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) price starts from $119.00. Discover and book Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) cancellation policy?
- Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
- Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) is hosted by Coba Tulum Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Coba Tulum Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115329P19
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Coba Tulum Experience
Joined in January 2019
#24 of 101 Nightlife in Cancun
- GorgeousDreams00Amazing NightmareThe headline says it perfectly. Nightmare. It started out that we had to change transportation two additional occurances, which wasn't that big of a deal, but nothing was said to any of us why that was happening. We ended up on a large bus and our tour operator was Olympia. After the guided tour of Tulum, we had some time to walk around and take some photos on our own. Being that it was a lovely place to visit the ruins, and with the all the people there, I did lose track of time. However, when I noticed that I was maybe going to be late getting back, it started to rain. Lots of people started leaving, and this slowed me up quite a bit. I got a call from an information representative telling me that my tour operator was looking for me. I told him to relay to her that I was walking that way but stuck behind a mob of tourists. When I got to the bus area, I was probably ten minutes late or so, I then discovered that my tour had left without me. My belongings were on the bus, including my wallet, ID, and keys to my hotel room. The rest of the day was spent trying to communicate with Olympia about whether I was going to get my property returned to me. My phone battery was almost depleted during all of this. There was nowhere to buy a charger or cable, because the vending machine on site was out of stock. The store did not have what I needed either. I was fretting all the while as Olympia took her leisure to return my communication about what I should do. I have text messages to prove that she was cold-blooded about it all and completly unsympathetic. An hour and a half passed as she was checking with the driver what my options were. I tried to go back into Tulum, but they wanted a ticket to go along with my wristband. Olympia had kept the tickets. So I did not purchase another ticket for now I had to worry about how much cash I was spending because I only had a small amount on my person and , in my mind, I might have to pay for transportaion to Playa del Carmen. Finally, when I thought my phone was about to die, and after multiple deflecting messages from her, she says that the bus will come back around to pick me up at the end of the day. Verifying this was a little wonky as well. Once picked up at the entrance, there was no apology of any kind. Luckily, heh, my belongings were still on the bus. That was the only positive ending of this 'adventure', since I missed Coba, the cenote, and lunch and was miserable and worried the entire experience.
- Christian D00I wouldn't recommend this company as your tour guide.I was taught that if I don't have any positive to say better not to do it. My wife and I are upset with the service, that's it. Thank you
- V3883GFjessicar00Great Tulum trip and area!Tulum was beautiful and Pablo was a great tour guide.he was very knowledgeable. I likes that he spoke in Spanish and English. He even taught us words in Maya language.
- H963JMjorgef00You get what you pay forThe trip was rushed. You complete 4 sites but with little to no time to actually enjoy them. The cenote/Mayan lunch was disappointing. The food was good however when we arrived a Mayan blessing was given to the group which felt more like a sales pitch. I understand that sales support these communities and its important to purchase souvenirs or tip locals when you can, but with so little time, our tour guide went on and on on how lava rocks saved his life, pretty much gave us his entire life story in the sales pitch which didn't help with such limited time that we had to eat and enjoy the cenote. As soon as we got in and my kids started enjoying the water we were told we had to get on the bus. Our last stop was in 5th ave in Playa del Carmen. Since we were staying in Playa del Carmen we were asked if we wanted to be dropped off first at our hotel because if we went to the last stop we would have to take a taxi on our own to our hotel (the package included pick up and drop off at hotel). I didn't complain because that was our plan all along to just ditch the group in the last stop, I figured they would only give us small amount of time on the last stop anyway. This was a cheaper tour option from what we browsed so I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend this tour.
- Jar B00Great trip all around!In the AM, pickup was on time with an AC van to the meet up point. Both guides (Tomas and Fred) and the driver (Ricardo) were friendly and helpful. Lunch was delicious, and all the excursions interesting (albeit the heat was a hindrance so bring water, hats, umbrella, etc.). Favorite part had to be Cenote Samaal and Valladolid - probably because the heat was down, but wish we had more time in the Cenote. Just a tip, do read what’s included/excluded and whatever recommendations are provided to be fully prepared for the day! (i.e bring cash). The bus was comfortable with a bathroom in the back. Would recommend this tour for all ages!
- Laura_T_49909200Beautiful sites!The sites on this trip are well worth seeing. The pick-up was easy and the regional lunch was pretty good. Once we got on the bus, our leader suggested we spend another $18 per person for life vests, water/beer/soda and bike rentals, which we didn’t do. Life vests (about $3 usd to use) are a requirement to swim in the cenote. If you want to see the grand temple at the Coba sight, there isn’t time unless you take a bike option. When we realized that, it was too late, wish we’d been told upfront that we really needed to select a bike option. (I think it was about $9 usd for 2 people to have a local person pedal a trike with a bench seat.) But even with no bike, it was still a great site to walk around and explore. I would have appreciated more explanation about the history of Tulum and Coba, we were just set free at the sites and told when we should be back at the bus. Guess I should have researched more history before we went!
- luigicerullo00Fantastic atmosphereThe best breakfast in Bristol and Carmela ‘s she’s amazing and professional, I can’t live without the best breakfast,congratulations to the chefs,buon appetito Ryan
- S7303IJbriany00Andy was the best!Andy was the best tour guide ever! She did an amazing job keeping us informed and providing us with an awesome time. She was funny, energetic and a pleasure to be around.
- hctrost300Hidden feesThe stops were all great. The food was good and authentic. Pick up was fine, within 5 minutes of the time we were told. The guide was pleasant although they didn't tell us much historical information, particularly on Coba. The driver stayed with the van so we were able to leave our things in the van, which was nice particularly with the cenote. However, there are several extra fees that sound optional but actually aren't. E.g. if you want to swim the life vests at the cenote are required and they cost extra, and there's not enough time to walk the 2 kilometers at Coba so you have to rent bikes if you want to see the main temple. We didn't bring very much money with us so this was stressful and frustrating. If we had known beforehand it wouldn't have been a problem, and I suspect it's left off the tour description to make the tour price sound lower than it actually is
- kateandyl00Great experience, worth bookingTour guide was great. He was really informative and spoke clear English. They kept to a tight itinerary and it was well organised.
- Brittany C00Tulum Coba & cenoteThis was a great quick tour. Wish we could have had more time at each stop especially at Coba. We could have spent all day there. As Americans some of the history the guide was explaining was hard to understand, but the guide did a great job explaining off to the side for us if we had more question. It was a long tour but very interesting
- Sightseer77878200Awesome!Gustavo was an incredible tour guide and my boyfriend and I had a blast! I would highly recommend this package
- Caitlin C00Fun day, great value!My partner and I loved this tour! We started the day visiting Tulum ruins, which was absolutely beautiful! We then visited a Mayan village at the Kuxtal cenote, being part of an ancient ceremony before a delicious Mexican buffet lunch. The cenote was magnificent, complete with a swing and a ledge you could jump off! Coba was our highlight, riding bikes through the jungle exploring the ruins. It’s about a 4km round trip, so definitely worth the 60mxn to rent a bike and zoom around! Finally, we visited Playa Del Carmen on the way back to Cancun, and we able to enjoy the beach at sunset. Our guide, Gustavo, was friendly and knowledgeable and always down for a chat. Additionally, our driver was also punctual and efficient, getting us to and from our destinations safely. We would definitely recommend this tour!
- 485terrancec00Fun adventureVery fun experience. It was much more fun than a different excursion the previous day. Zip lining was never anything on our "TO DO" list especially doing it upside down. However, the staff was very professional and friendly. Their process is smooth. We both enjoyed our adventure.
- Saemelanie00Loved itMy group had an amazing time at this experience. Starting with the guy who picked us up and dropped us off to our hotel, he was funny. I love that they offer this service for convenience. Mary was a great guide along with everyone who helped her with the zip lines. Everyone was polite and super fun. The lines were a little basic but for me personally, crossing the bridges to get to the lines were more scary as I’m afraid of heights. Overall I would do this experience again.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great service! The camera man (Paul) takes wonderful pictures and videos and really captures the moment
Written October 14, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello dear traveler! We are so glad that you can get the incredible experience to fly in the Jetpack adventure. We hope to see you soon in another adventure!
Written January 26, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers) provided by Coba Tulum Experience
Product Overview: Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos