If you visit Cancún or Riviera Maya you need to take this tour, with four different kinds of Cenotes protected by aluxes, mischievous mayan dwarfs. Get yourself into place full of mysticism and secrets. During the tour, visitors will practice various activities in four different freshwater sinkholes (Cenotes) located right in the heart of a mayan paradise. This is a unique Tour due these are located on the Ruta de los Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour. Also, you will enjoy a delicious pignic, you can drink some red wine (after end water activities) or a cozy drink of coffe. Adventure you in this amazing trip in the jungle and discover a magical experience you never forget in your life
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-60, max of 50 per group
Duration: 6h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Round trip transportation with certified guide
- Visit to four different types of cenotes
- Activities of abseiling, zip line, kayak and water exploration swim
- Soft drinks fruits of the season and sweet bread at the exit of the first cenote
- Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose during the picnic
- Equipment: life jacket , rappel equipment, kayak and rim
- Use of toilets, changing rooms and towel
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and Airbnb’s or any location that we can't reach: Cancún Meeting Point: Marina Puerto Cancún (mall) Puerto Morelos Meeting Point: Hacienda Morelos Playa Del Carmen: Plaza Antigua or Plaza Las Perlas (contact customer care for support) Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or Airbnb, the meeting point will be outside the Hotel Aloft Tulum. The pickup time is set according to your location and start at 08:00 am, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service.
- Centro Comercial Marina Puerto Cancún, Blvd. Kukulcan 1, Puerto Juarez, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico This is the meeting point for the closest hotels or Airbnbs to Marina Puerto Cancun where we do not provide pickups
- Wyndham Garden Cancun Downtown, Av Tulum 220-14, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico This is the meeting point for the closest hotels or Airbnbs to Wyndham garden cancun where we cannot provide pickups
- Plaza Antigua, 10 Av. Sur 10, Playacar, 77713 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico This meeting point is for people who stay in hotels or airbnbs in the center o close to 5th avenue in Playa del Carmen
- Plaza las Perlas, Av. Constituyentes LB, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico This meeting point is for people who stay in hotels or airbnbs in the center o close to 5th avenue in Playa del Carmen
- Aloft Tulum, Av. Coba Manzana 05 Lote 01, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico This meeting point is for people who stay in hotels or airbnbs in Tulum area
- Hacienda Morelos, Rafael E. Melgar SM 1-Mz 2, Zona Hotelera Nte, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico This meeting point is for people who stay in hotels or airbnbs in the center of Puerto Morelos (or hotels where we can not provide pickups)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114068P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen?
- Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen price starts from $172.00. Discover and book Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen cancellation policy?
- Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen?
- Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen is hosted by Pata de peek travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pata de peek travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114068P39
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Pata de peek travel
Joined in January 2019
#155 of 660 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Cancun
- B5016TCnicolef00Watch for the details. It mattersAll the cool stuff costs to much money. Otherwise, it was just a glorified zoo. The ride from hotel to to here. Don't do. It's a set time. I would recommend trying the hotel that goes with the park along with 7 others.
- E3807DEbaileys00Tulum must !Fransisco and Sergio were AMAZING ! , Fransisco was very knowledgeable and his English was great , good timing balance of everything, bus was very comfortable and Sergio was a very smooth yet efficient driver , for $60USD it’s a great deal , lunch included , thank you guys ! (Carry some cash for any Souvenirs and tips)
- tabithah90500Beautiful, exciting, refreshing and thoughtful.Gustavo was excellent tour guide. He was very kind and knowledgeable, and even stayed longer when we were on a timeline for people that missed the bus. The people who misses the bus were very rude and lied about the time they returned. But Gustavo was very calm and polite with them. If I could book again, and choose my tour guide, I would choose Gustavo! The ruins were very beautiful and amazing to see. All the other stops we made the cenote, the town Square, all once in a lifetime experiences. It is a must see on your trip to Tulum!
- mariarR5719FK00SUCH A STEAL OF A DEAL (if you know how expensive this is to do all this alone)So I read the review ahead; have your additional 22$ in cash (USD is okay - they don't have change) to pay for your entrance into chichen itza be expected for delays and calling the support number if there is a crash on the highways THE DRIVER COULD SHOW UP LATE DUE TO TRAFFIC be expected to TIP ---- we are coming into their communities and taking photos of their culture, so take initiative to buy things in the town and village to support the community and drivers. APULINA our tour guide was really good at engaging the tour group and building our comoradary as a group. He spoke very clear english AND Spanish and made my trip really enjoyable learning about the culture - Please TIP YOUR TOUR GUIDES They gave us a complementary beer. The BUFFET WAS SOOOOO FRICKEN GOOD!!! The chicken was the best pull apart slow cooked chicken of my life! They printed out some memorabilia with our photos on it for us to buy Our bus was a MERCEDES! IT WAS SOOO NICE AND COZY!
- charlottemQ2230TO00Exceeded Expectations Massively !!Action packed day! We had a great day and were busy from start to finish. Despite the long time spent on the bus it was broken up by lots of stops. We had a fantastic time and our guides were super knowledgable and friendly. Chicken Itza was great but we absolutely loved the cenote visit. Definitely bring water if it is not included in your package. Was completely worth the price and more, highly recommend.
- AliObz00Not bad overall. Great to see one of the seven wonders of the modern worldMy rating is actually a high 3.5. For ease, I'll break my review down into sections TOUR GUIDE Ivan was a nice and informative tour guide. On the bus, he gave quite a bit of a history lesson on mayan culture. BUFFET This is the first thing we did and it is within the compound of a Mayan community which houses 50 families (if I remember correctly). Before we ate, some time was spent with a Shaman and Ivan telling us about stones that families use for "good energy", with demonstrations. Then we were directed to the gift shop. I understand this is part of how the community make money, but I think too much time was spent on this. Time that could have been used elsewhere (more info below). Another thing that I found confusing (or funny) is that Ivan kept saying he needed to check if our table is ready, but by the time we were called to eat, we were practically the only group there. The food was okay. Chicken, pork, rice, beans, spaghetti, fruits. It was satisfying. VISIT TO CHICHEN ITZA (or Temple of Kukulkan) We spent about 2 hours here. The first hour was with a guide giving us information about the temples and the second hour was free time to wonder around. Before my visit, I didn't know there were other ruins than just Temple of Kukulkan (the temple you most likely see in all the pictures) (my ignorance) which made me realise that 1 hour is just not enough to see everything. Apparently there is also a castle and observatory. Better to just see this as a taster so that you can experience the full site if you ever return. However, if you only came to see the Temple of Kukulkan, then you will leave satisfied. You do spend time in the blazing sun so a sun umbrella and cold water will be extremely useful. VISIT TO CENOTE SAAMAL This is possibly my biggest disappointment and where I wish we had more time. You only have 1 hour from the time you get off the bus, pay for locker/life jacket, change, shower, swim, change again and get back on the bus. 1 hour to do all of that is simply not enough, especially when the water feels amazing. I think I spent about 20 minutes overall in the water. Again, you can just see this as a taster and visit another cenote on another day if you have the time. N.B. It is 60 MXN for a life jacket which you HAVE to use. It is also 60 MXN for a locker. I paid for a locker but realised that I could have just taken my stuff with me to the cenote as some people did. Only pay for the locker if you feel you have some valuables you want to keep safe. VISIT TO VALLADOLID You only have about 30 minutes here and you're probably tired by this time anyways. We stopped next to this park where you can purchase all sorts of snack i.e. churros, crepes, corn etc. Final thoughts: Overall, it wasn't a terrible excursion and I would recommend it! Final note is that I was slightly disappointed in the morning because we started late. I was sent an email to be at Super Aki for 9:40am. I got there between 9:15am and 9:20am. Ivan showed up around 10am/10:05am and there was still more delay because he had to collect the payment for the preservation tax for the ruins. In my opinion, I think the payment should be included in the booking of this excursion to save time.
- Navigate4847642876100Absolute Wonderful experienceSergio and the crew were fantastic! Very entertaining! Jesus brought me my wine, which spurred a couple of questions (just kidding). The meal was wonderful. My girlfriend and I met a wonderful couple from Wales on their honeymoon. Would highly recommend this cruise to any couple.
- suhyunart9400Fun at Chichen ItzaThis was such a fun trip! I learned so much and our tour guides made it such a fun experience. Julio was so knowledgeable, kind, and intentional when explaining to us the history of Chichen Itza. The cenote Saamal was definitely very beautiful but quite crowded, since it is a tourist destination. I had such a wonderful experience. Thank you all so much for making this such a beautiful and informative experience!
- gpks0000Pata de peek travel - cancelled my Ek Balam tour with less than 12h notice.Tour company (Pata de peek travel) cancelled my tour less than 12h of my pickup (after 6pm for my before 6am pickup). "Hello XXX, Unfortunately we do not meet the minimum number of peop" This was not enough notice to find another similar tour to see Ek Balam. They did offer 3 other tour options but not Ek Balam, my sole focus of this tour. Be aware.
- S8966OYpaulinew00We had an amazing trip with Apolinar, Roberto and Filo (sorry for potential missspelling)!I really enjoyed the day trip. Even though you need to pay 20USD extra at the beginning of the trip it is definitely worth it! Still cheaper than every other trip. They gave us a nice insight into the Mayan culture, explained everything, told us how to handle the salesman at the chichen itza and guided us very well and in a fun way through the day. It’s a tight schedule so don’t expect to hang out at the places for very long but in my opinion it wasn’t too short as well. Thank you very much for the fun day!
- 18JenniferC1800Highly recommend!I was hesitant to book this trip due to the lack of reviews but I'm so glad I did. It was great! When you arrive, you're taken directly to the ATVs and to go around a course at a decent speed. I thought I'd be bored waiting in a slow line of people but I had fun trying to keep up. They were pretty speedy. The only negative is that you have to wear a helmet that had a musty odor. A clean disposable cap is provided to separate your head from the helmet. From the ATVs, we were taken on 6 or 7 zip lines followed by the cenote and a meal. The cenote was, overall, nice, but slightly disappointing. I was hoping for one in a cave and this one was outdoors. The food was delicious - chicken fajita, rice and beans, corn chips and tortillas with salsa. The staff was spectacular. I loved the timing of the events. It was long enough where you got your fill and short enough not to get bored. Highly recommend. Don't expect to be able to take photos and bring $5 for the locker rental.
- Xaham00Great timeThe guides were very friendly and explained the safety precautions very thoroughly. The lunch was well cooked and tasted amazing. A must do for all ages, especially if seeking a shady and fun half day
- Pioneer1604365228300Not the best!The food was terrible.i The breakfast was delivered cold and the chips were soggy from the sauce sitting so long. ( given at first stop). The lunch was cold and the fish wasn’t cooked throughly. ( last stop). The second stop had limited movement, there is private residency so you couldn’t pass whether you were walking or canoeing . The boat ride and water on last stop was the best experience in my opinion, but definitely not worth $125.00. Plus the ride to and from the adventure was over 6 hours ( over 3 hours each way),
- SnakeNYC00Great Park and Tasty BuffetIt is a great park. The checking-in process is a little slow. We waited 40 minutes to get in. Restaurant 36 is the best. Good view and good food. Food somehow tastes better than Moon Palace. The night show is a must. Has to get there earlier to get good seats. Very beautiful beach. Dolphin swims are in a not-so-pretty area. I would do it somewhere else even it is cheaper there.
- Global0053193893700Never againTotal rip-off!! It all started at the beginning.. Our bus should have picked us up at 9.40 AM in Tulum. First, they were 30 minutes late. The tour agency told us upfront to bring $20 dollars per person or 380 MXN pesos cash for the preservation tax which was completely fine. However, when the tour guides arrived, they (1) hadn't the courtesy to greet us or introduce themselves and (2) clearly they solely accepted US dollars. Even after showing our booking confirmation containing evidence of the MXN pesos acceptance, the tour guide instructed us to go away in an unpolitely way. Afterwards, another tour guide (with no name) came to us. He told us he exceptionally accepts MXN pesos (although we have supporting evidence via email????). Eventually, they allowed us to step on the bus. On the bus, the first tour guide instructed us to greet him. All passengers politely greeted him (even not deserving). Clearly, he was not satisfied by the vibrance. the tour guide wanted to create additional atmosphere by telling that his mother once had told him it was very rude to not greet people in a positive manner. Hence, everyone shouted hello to explicitly please him. Our first stop: the lunch. We arrived at 12.30pm, we left at 14.45pm. However, we only ate for 25 minutes. The tour guide expected us to buy things first for the Mayan community. In our opinion, when you pay so much for a tour you want to have enough time to visit those specific places. Also they were very pushy to sell and made you question the authenticity. When we finally arrived at Chichen Itza it was the hottest part of the day, we got a guided tour from one of the guys, but he was rushing through the explanation and then he left without asking if there were any questions. The only thing he said was: be back on time in the bus or you will pay for your own taxi to the second stop. This stop was the cenote Samaal. A beautiful place that we barely could enjoy because as soon as we descended the bus, we only had 1 hour to go in the cenote. If you count the time to leave the bus, rent a life jacket, shower, and go to the cenote itself and back, you only get 10 min to actually enjoy the water. Third stop: Valladolid. We were told that this was such a beautiful colonial town, with so much history. So beautiful that we could walk around for 15 min only to have an ice cream and go back. We learned nothing about this beautiful town because we wasted to much time in the first stop which wasn't asked for. After a long and disappointing day, we were looking forward to get home. On the way home the guides actually to ask for tips "because that's the way we say thank you to someone in Mexico". As someone who has a Mexican father, I always learned that we only say thank you when the person actually deserves it. These guys certainly did not. And btw, after 10 hours of "taking care of us" the finally told their names: Julio and Rhett (because they were expecting tips of course).
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Una de las mejores experiencias de nuestra vida. Todos los cenotes están muy bien cuidados y se ha respetado lo más posible la naturaleza. La atención es excelente. Nos tocó el mejor guía: AUGUSTO!!! Nos hizo pasar un día divertido, y llegamos a disfrutar hasta una experiencia espiritual en el último cenote. La comida deliciosa. Muy recomendable.
Written August 9, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, de verdad nos complace saber que tuvo el mejor trato posible y que hizo una conexión especial con estos cenotes naturales con los que contamos. Esperamos que vuelva pronto y disfrute nuevamente de esta experiencia única.
Written August 17, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen provided by Pata de peek travel
Product Overview: Tour Xenotes Advenure From Cancun & Playa del Carmen
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos