Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-70, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- round trip transportation from most of the hotels or a meeting point
- $12 usd reef tax per person
- Departure details
- Unnamed Road, 77564 Q.R., Mexico The meeting point is at bahia petempich
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41445P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch?
- Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch price starts from $85.00. Discover and book Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch?
- Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch is hosted by YAMEVI TRAVEL. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact YAMEVI TRAVEL on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 41445P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
All good no comments.
All good no comments for this transfer from the airport to the hotel. Thanks for your assistance. Nothing more.
3h to get to my hotel
My flight landed at 2:30 as scheduled, I was out in less than 20min, then I had to wait 60mins for the other passen…
Great Experience a Must for a fun night with great hosts. Get Ready for Non-Stop fun from dancing, to singing, to …
Took a while to get loaded and ready to go, but our driver was fantastic. Great first interaction in Mexico.
Will recommend them to all
Yamevi were on time to pick us up from the Airport and our Hotel on the return journey. The transport was clean and…
1 hour trip turned into 3+
We were told the only 2 on the shuttle at the airport to Tulúm. That was not true, 2 more stops, the van was filled…
Transfer to airport
I received a text the day prior confirming pick up time and the shuttle was arrived a few minutes early and was cle…
Fast and friendly. Thankfully there were easy to find and always available on the phone. Thanks for the smooth ride…
Ride to Playa del Carmen
For some reason my confirmation that I had on my phone disappeared and I could not find it. So I landed at the Can…
Had a great trip with Yamevi Travel to Chichen Itza, Ik Kil and Suytun cenotes and Vallodolid. Mr Frank was a fanta…
We were happy with the service, waiting when we arrived and fairly cheap for the distance. Will definitely use next…
They were on time, answer all questions in timely manner and great customer service 10/10 recommendations
Fast, safe, clean, friendly, good.price. I highly recommend!. They were waiting for me at airport. Iam a budget mi…
Do Not Rely on Punctuality
Two points for getting me from point A to point B both to and from the Cancun airport and Tulum. However, the res…
Last time I use Yamevi
Overall the ride from the airport was fine… when I booked, I really thought I booked a private ride… as this is my …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Family
I booked the tour directly with the travel agency via phone and paid by PayPal. For some reason, it was shown as unavailable on Tripadvisor. We were the only people on this tour on the day we booked it, so it was almost a private tour experience. When we arrived to the boat, we were greeted by the captain Felipe and snorkeling guide Juan. We had two long snorkeling swims. The corals were beautiful and we saw a great variety of fish. Both Felipe and Juan were very polite and informative. We had a few snorkeling trips before, and this trip was definitely one of the best ones. After snorkeling, we were served lunch in the restaurant nearby with a nice sea view, and got a ride back to Cancun. I would highly recommend this tour to anybody who enjoys snorkeling.
Written April 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
What kind of boat is used? Is roundtrip transportation possible from the Fairmont Mayakoba ? If so what time is departure and return to the hotel. Do you provide wetsuits?
Buy it with
Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch provided by YAMEVI TRAVEL
Product Overview: Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch
|Number of Reviews||2|
|Number of Photos||1|