per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) on board
- Non alcoholic drinks at the restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the center of Isla Mujeres
- TAX DOC (12 USD)
- GOLF CART RENT (22 USD)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- PICK UP FROM ALL HOTELS IN RIVIERA MAYA
- Hotel Krystal Cancún, Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 9 Lotes 9 y 9A, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9483P82
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The snorkel at the reef & spinnaker activity depending on weather conditions. Spinnaker activity is available for older than 18 year old and must be a good swimmer. Don´t forget to bring biodegradable sunscreen, and cap
- The size of catamarán is 40 feet
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Spinnaker activity depends on weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer
What you can expect during your visit
- Vans will only occupied 30% cappacity at all times. Food and drink stations won´t be available to prevent infection points. If temperature is not between acceptable rank, travelers could reschedule or request refund with a doctor´s note mandatory in both cases.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer?
- Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer price starts from $2,000.00. Discover and book Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer cancellation policy?
- Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer?
- Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer is hosted by Trip To Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trip To Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9483P82
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CancunStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Isla MujeresStop: 8 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful Location and Awesome Local Guides
The tour guide was outstanding and friendly. The guides at the reserve really helped us old folks get up the trail.…
Excellent , will return ,beautiful ,clean , good service ,the best I have seen
Beaches and del mer . Well maintained gardens with flamingos and peacocks .beautiful Spanish style . Well designed …
Intoxicated Shaman; 1..2…3
100 words is not enough to relay our experience. Shaman was high on SOMETHING, Shaman’s helper vomiting in the tem…
I have participated in Native American sweat lodges and was very curious about this. It DID NOT disappoint. Gustavo…
Wonderful and amazing
George was one of the most amazing tour guides. We all have an absolutely fantastic time and learned. Our day went …
The definition of BAIT AND SWITCH
What a disappointment. This tour started off bad and only because worse. Our guide informed us upon leaving the h…
The cenotes are nice if you never been there before, but nothing impressive. Valladolid has a historical parroquia.
Do not pay for a tour their ripping you off and they only charge 120 pesos to get in at each cenote. The city is no…
Best Experience Ever! Staff is Amazing!
This was the most amazing and thrilling thing I have ever done. Well worth the money. I have to give a shout out to…
Visit poorly organised by the travel agency - overpriced with no service
The agency did not anticipate the crowd visiting the sanctuary. We waited more that 2 hours in the woods in a crowd…
I would highly recommend this excursion. It was our favourite trip whilst in Cancun. Juan and Danny made the experi…
Monarch Butterfly Tour
Eduardo was a great host on our tour. We left the hotel at 8:30 and got to the butterfly park pretty early. When we…
MoMos restaurant this restaurant was by far the best we’ve experienced, and the servers are wonderful, the waiters …
Seven colors lagoon and fort tour is worth the $
I purchased the Bacalar Fort & Seven Colors Lagoon with Lunch excursion directly thru Carnival and was very happy. …
We decided to splurge on a private tour and are so glad we did! Our tour guide, Benjamin and our driver Adrian were…
Having your own private tour guide was so nice and by far the best route to go. Our guide was Antonio (tony) and he…
Hi, I’m interested in renting the Catamaran for 17 people for 4/15- Thursday. Can it be done? Thank you.