Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkel equipment
- A la carte lunch (including fresh water during the meal)
- Drinks on board: welcome cocktail, beer, bottled water, or soda
- Beer after the first reef (for passenger safety)
- Optional activities
- Conservation fee 35USD per traveler
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23698P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour?
- Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour price starts from $119.00. Discover and book Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour cancellation policy?
- Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour?
- Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour is hosted by Cancun Shuttle Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cancun Shuttle Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23698P39
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Perfect for shorter, personalized tour
Our guide and boat captain were both amazing. My mom (72) was helped by the guide at all stops and guided her with …
1st time visit
Planned this outing as a last minute activity on last day in Playa. This little part of town is filled with tourist…
Sister Trip 2023
This company is amazing we had another driver called Mario Taglez. This driver was also amazing he stay with us t…
Unfortunately the experience was a bust because of high winds the coast guard cancelled. I was not able to resche…
Fun with snorkels
We got picked up right on time at our hotel and arrived at the marina for our snorkel tour. We got our snorkel gear…
Coming2 is a Scam
Do not use Coming2 for any bookings. Chichen Itzá was closed the day I booked due to Mayan protests they canceled m…
So much fun!
This was an underrated experience! We had so much fun. It was first time on both an ATV and a waverunner. My
The tour in itself was not bad but it was supposed to be a half day tour and instead we were picked up at 7 am and …
Wonderful Tulum and Cenote Experience
Victor is a safe, efficient driver and our guide, Sandro, is informative and fun! Sandro did a great job explaining…
Never again!!! Such harassment
Let’s just talk about being hounded at every turn! So annoying!!!! Then let me tell you how you will be taken advan…
Spectacular tour from start to finish.
Pablo ( our guide ) and Eddi our driver were fantastic. The swim in the cenote was incredible and repelling down 9…
Hugo mixology over the top! Drinking a Negroni sbagliato in Mexico has no price! You can find him at Vacheria resta…
What an amazing trip with Alltour Native
I REALLY enjoyed our tour guide Aldo, from Alltour Native, he was so personable and very knowledgeable about the en…
Very Fun ATV and Speed Boat Experience!
I had a blast on the ATVs!! So much so that I ended up going a second time. The initial ride is a test to see how…
The best day in Tulum.
Martin was an excellent guide. He know so much Mayan history. The best part of the trip was due to a change in seei…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The boat ride was as fun as the snorkeling! Great views and snorkeling. Hugo was a fantastic guide - searched out finds, very helpful and kind, and very personable speaking 3 languages. Charlie and Beto made for a great boat ride. Carla was there for all your pics. Highly recommend!
Written January 6, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.