Nativa Wild is a tour of 6 hrs. 30 min.
With Hours: - 9:30 hrs.
And that is operated as follows:
• Arrival at the reception located in the Nativa ”The heart of nature” in Solferino where bracelets are handed out and the guide is presented.
• The guide leads the visitors to the Casa de los Aluxes and the Altar of Nativa. You will enter into relaxation, learn about these beings from the Mayan worldview and give an offering as a sign of respect for the beliefs of one of the highest civilizations.
• The guide directs the group to the area of lockers to leave their belongings and valuables.
• They are given time to go to the bathroom.
• They are given the welcome briefing, their activity and will explain the security measures, as well as the delivery of the corresponding equipment.
• Visitors will be transferred to our ATV to start the 2.5 km route along the Nativa I.
• Our visitors will go up through the Panoramic Tower where we have 2 observation platforms, the first at 10 meters and the second at 20 meters in height.
• Visitors are taken to our viewing area to see their pictures and buy the ones they like.
• At the end of the Nativa I tour, all visitors will be guided to the Dakini Lagoon, a 4-km route.
• In Dakini Lagoon, visitors will board our Canoes to paddle in its waters until they reach the imposing Oasis of Lilies.
• Upon returning to the pier, our visitors will be guided to the Meliponario and taste our honey.
• The guide takes the visitors back to the main Palapa ,where the equipment is returned.
• Visitors have half an hour to be in our Pool area.
• Visitors have half an hour to eat at the main Palapa.
• At last the guide will lead them to the Kanches (Elevated Gardens, inherited Mayan technique), where the Closing Ceremony will be and as a visitor, you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on earth.
• Equipment: Helmet, Googles, 1 Polaris ATV for 2 people, 1 canoe for 2 or 3 people and life jacket.
• Specialized guide.
• Snack and water in Dakiní lagoon.
• 4-course meal at Main Palapa.
• Shoes with socks
• Tennis or ankle boots
• Hat or Cap