Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the best of Mexico City! Gaze at the one of the most beautiful cities on Latin America. Enjoy the cultural and iconic attractions of interest. Mexico City as known as CDMX is full of history and fun. It has so many great locations, each with its own fascinating tale. You will see the most important Mexico City’s sights: Zocalo, Metropolitan Cathedral, Revolution Monument, Alameda Park, Bellas Artes Palace, Latino Tower and the colorful Tile House. Discover the local and authentic side of the biggest city in Latin America and the Mexican culture. * Discover the secrets of the historic centre of Mexico City. * Visit the main monuments and sights that you must visit once in your life. * Interact with the Aztecs ancestor while visiting the Templo Mayor Museum.
- You'll start atZócaloPlaza de la Constitución, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, MexicoMeet the guide in front of Metropolitan Cathedral at Zocalo Main Square.See address & details
- 1ZocaloStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2National Palace (Palacio Nacional)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4House of Tiles (Casa de los Azulejos)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Torre LatinoStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6AlamedaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Palacio de Bellas ArtesStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Monument to the RevolutionStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 9Angel De La IndependenciaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atÁngel de la IndependenciaÁngel de la Independencia, Juárez, Ciudad de México, CDMX, MexicoWalking Tour ends at Ángel de la Independencia Monument.See address & details
Zócalo, Plaza de la Constitución, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Ángel de la Independencia, Juárez, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
- Guide Service
- Entrance Fee to Torre Latino Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Torre Latino
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Mexico
Quimixto - snorkling at Los Arcos, hike to waterfalls.
Sandra was lovely to deal with and she introduced us to our guide (Johnny Bravo) as she was unavailable that day. W…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 23,411 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,654 travelers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $99.42* $125.85
Popular: Booked by 703 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour?
How much is The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour?
The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour price starts from $462.73. Discover and book The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour cancellation policy?
The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour?
The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Mexico City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor