per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance to Chapultepec Castle
- Bottled water
- Entrance to the Museum of Anthropology and History
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Historia, Castillo de Chapultepec
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your driver along with your guide will intercept them in the lobby of your Hotel.
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110216P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle?
- Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle price starts from $159.99. Discover and book Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle?
- Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle is hosted by TuriTravel Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TuriTravel Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110216P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Museo Nacional de Historia, Castillo de ChapultepecStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chapultepec CastleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Mexico City, Mexico
Joined in March 2019
#153 of 792 Tours & Activities in Mexico City
- 241keithj00Aztec and Catholic History Comes AliveWe live full time in Mexico and recently had family from the US visiting with us in Mexico City. We wanted them to experience some of the vibrant history and culture of Mexico, so we booked a day tour with TuriTravel Mexico to visit Teotihuacan with a quick stop at the Basilica of Guadalupe. We had visited both places previously on our own but wanted the input from a certified guide this trip. Our guide, Ramon, and driver Eduardo picked us up at our hotel right on time. Ramon speaks fluent English and from the very start gave us a running narrative to set the stage for our visit. We made a brief stop at an archaeological site known as the Site of Three Cultures containing excavated Aztec ruins along with a dark past from the 1960s, and finally modern apartment buildings. We arrived at Teotihuacan and spent about five hours walking the entirety of the large complex as Ramon explained the history and meaning of the site. We then made a brief stop at an artisan tienda that specializes in carved obsidian. Following that we stopped at another Aztec site known as the temple of the snake where we were able to climb up a portion of the ruins. Ramon explained the relationship between this site and Teotihuacan. On the return trip to the hotel, we stopped at the 10,000+ seat basilica of Guadalupe which is a major pilgrimage site for the Catholic religion. Ramon detailed the legend of the miracles performed by the Virgin of Guadalupe to close out our memorable day. We highly recommend Ramon and also Eduardo. They are personable, knowledgable, and contributed much information to us about places we visited on past trips. We feel our day trip was well worth the cost.
- Craig N00A Great Way To See and Experience ThingsOur party of four booked a full day private tour to take us to Teotihuacan (Pyramids), the Plaza of Three Cultures, and the Basilica of Guadalupe. Our guide and our driver picked us up at the agreed time and place. Everything went smoothly; including the wonderful lunch at a restaurant overlooking the pyramids, and our guide was knowledgeable and informative. He was also flexible; giving us some choices, finding bathrooms for us, and letting us move at our own pace. The vehicle was clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Trail4012759653400Great experienceWe had a great time! Totally recommend this tour! They are Super helpful and friendly! You learn so much!
- Stefoosh00Fantastic experience with a wonderful guideThis was hands down the highlight of our trip to Mexico City. Our guide, Jovani was great—so knowledgeable and easy to talk to—as was our driver Danny, who picked us up from our Airbnb in a clean comfortable car. Besides the incredible landmarks we visited, the obsidian workshop was seriously awesome and the rooftop lunch with views of the pyramids was one of the best meals of our trip (get the Nopales!) Would absolutely recommend this tour.
- Yis M00CholulaCholula is a beautiful place where Novohispanic art is shown, it is a place where various temples were built, Cholula has 37 churches. Cholula is known for its iconic image that is the church of remedies, which dominates the landscape from the top of what was the great pre-Hispanic pyramid, it is a place where you can spend a good weekend with your family, enjoy and Learn about the wonderful architecture that this magical town has
- tarow83200Great day trip!We took the tour and Veronica and Roberto were very knowledgeable and made the whole experience very fun. She will educate you throughout the entire trip and provide details that you would never know if you went by yourself. I highly recommend this tour!
- Sunkissedrose00Choose this tour with hotel pick up lunch and great English speaking guide. Great valueWe were looking for Teotihuacan tours and there were so many to choose from. It was very last minute booking and we need a pick up from our hotel as other tours have a meeting point. So glad we chose this tour and big help from Tarah of Viator for helping us book this tour. Next day we met with the guide Veronica and Eliseo the driver. We were surprised as there were no other people joining the tour with us but just us :) which made this tour really great and special. Our guide Veronica was caring and gave a thorough explanation of the Sun and Moon temples and the area of Teotihuacan. She also took good pictures of us. The site is amazing 500 AD old. It is definitely a must see when you are in Mexico City. After the tour she brought us in a nice restaurant with the view of the temples also the lunch area has tequila tasting and shown volcanic rock figurine. The food was awesome and beautiful view. After we went to Basilica of Guadalupe. It was very hot that day and I started not feeling well. Veronica was very helpful and promptly asked driver for water and coke. Luckily the tour was at the end so we head quickly back to our hotel. The car we had was very clean and looks brand new. We had water bottle each and Veronica speaks well English. Highly recommended this tour.
- VykGenys00When you want someone kind and knowledgeable book them.This was the best tour guide experience for us. I love kind, honest and sincere people and that is what we got. I got a list of things todo for the rest of my trip. My family felt that we were a family of our tour guides. It made our day 🥳
Buy it with
Private tour Museum of Anthropology / Chapultepec Castle provided by TuriTravel Mexico
Product Overview: Private Tour: Museum of Anthropology and Chapultepec Castle
Number of Photos