Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City
By Mexico Tour Freelance
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private round-trip transportation
- Intrance Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels in Colonia Centro, Polanco, Condesa, Roma Nort, Roma Sur. Airbnb
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33804P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 3 person booking requirement
- The Museum of Anthropology or Castle of Chapultepec is subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City?
- Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City price starts from $133.67. Discover and book Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City?
- Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City is hosted by Mexico Tour Freelance. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mexico Tour Freelance on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Tour: Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 33804P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMexico City
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Carlos, our tour guide, was amazing! He was extremely knowledgeable and had visual aids to help you understand the …
Art, architecture, culture and fun!
Loved that we were picked up at our hotel and that Roberto was our tour guide. He is knowledgeable, accommodating, …
An amazing and breaktaking experience. There are not words for how beautiful Teotihuacan is. Our guide, Jose Luis w…
Booked this private tour to see the Teotihuacán pyramids and the Basilica of our lady of Guadalupe and it was absol…
Personalized, Worth it!
Ramon and Daniel were incredible. Ramon was so nice, helpful, knowledgeable about Mexican history and culture. We h…
Highlight of vacation
Tour guide Roberto and driver Jose were great all day. Roberto was so helpful guiding through the many sites of the…
Amazing, Can't wait for my return trip to CDMX.
Loved the one on one day tour! Tour guide picked us up at our hotel and returned us to our new destination at the e…
Wonderful excursion to Puebla
Giovani was our guide and Arturo was our driver. They picked us up promptly at 8 am right at our hotel. The car was…
Tlaltelolco and teotihuacan
Luis and Mariana were great. Super accommodating and really knowledgeable and generous with advice/information. T…
Best tour experience ever!
What a fantastic day!! Giovanni and Monserrat were wonderful tour guides with Monserrat navigating the behind the w…
best way to learn about Mexico City
Arturo is one of the best tour guides I've ever had. He was willing to meet our changing itinerary requirements and…
Amazing and fun!
We went on a tour with Julio as our awesome guide, and Antonio, chauffeur extraordinaire. It was such an interestin…
Great way to spend a day in Mexico City
Xochimilco and Frida Kahlo were high spots of my trip. Could have done without tour of university though it was int…
Spectacular would do it again and again
Mariana our guide was so charming and knowledgeable. She knows her stuff. I would recommend a private tour to anyon…
Outstanding full day private tour to Tula and Teotihuacan
Outstanding full day private tour to two incredible archaeological sites with our guide and driver. Our guide was …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was very nice to have knowledgeable guides pick us up at our hotel and explain the history of all the important sites we passed along the way to the Ballet. They also picked excellent seats for us that we close to the stage with a fantastic view of the performers on stage. Once the show was over, which was late in the evening, our guide met us as we left the Palacio de Bellas Artes and returned us safely to our hotel. It was well worth it and I recommend it to anyone that wants to experience the Ballet and the Palacio de Bellas Arted.
Written May 26, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.