View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Catch a performance of the world-famous Ballet Folklorico (Folkloric Ballet) at one of its four rotating Mexico City locations, without the hassle of arranging tickets, seating, and round-trip transportation yourself. Instead, benefit from comfortable transfers for a stress-free evening marveling over the colorful costumes, moving folk songs, and passionate dancing, as well as mariachi music.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Palacio de Bellas ArtesStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chapultepec CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museo Nacional de AntropologiaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Teatro HidalgoStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Watch a performance by Mexico’s Ballet Folklorico while in Mexico City
- Learn about Mexico’s culture and history through song, dance, and costume
- Don’t worry about the logistics of attending the show—it’s taken care of for you
- Enjoy round-trip transfers from downtown Mexico City, Reforma, and Polanco hotels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Hidalgo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats provided are preferential seats located in the Galeria Zone or in the second floor of the building in a section called the amphitheater. These seats are offered in order for guests to appreciate the show from all angles
- Note: venues rotate between: Teatro Hidalgo, Bellas Artes, Museo de Antropologia and Castillo de Chapultepec. You will be advised which venue you will go to upon reconfirmation
- Note: The duration of this tour may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please kindly contact the local tour operator for information and confirmation, cancelation is not available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 6 are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Booking for groups is available, on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This was our second time to see the Folkloric Ballet and the first time to use Olympus Tours, neither disappointed. The music, dancing, and passion of the performance remains superb and the service getting us to and from the performance was fist rate.
Date of experience: December 2019
The Palácio des belas-artes is a superb theatre. Very beautiful and majestic. The Ballet was what you expected, beautiful costumes, colourful,maybe a little repetitive. The problem was that, in spite of the MANY signs forbidding the use of camera and IPhone filming, at any time…
Date of experience: November 2019
If you go to CDMX you must see it! It will make you understand their culture and appreciate it, a absolutely beautiful show,very professional on time the costumes are amazing
Date of experience: August 2018
Loved it! The hall and seats were great. The pieces were captivating and there was never a dull moment. The only thing they could change is to shorten the ending mariachi piece which goes on and on even after the lights came on and the audience would rise only to realize there…
Date of experience: August 2018
Going to Mexico City for the Second time. My family and I went to see the Ballet. It's a great experience to see the dances and the Mariachis!! You go to to Mexico go and see the Ballet Folkloric you won't regretted.
Date of experience: July 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Discova Americas
We loved our trip!! We flew into Cancun and had Heber as our representative. He was amazing!! He helped us through …
Transfers for conference
My company used Discova (old name Olympus Tours) for transportation for our conference. Everything went smoothly an…
We had the same driver, to and from airport. His name was Esteban Cruz. He was phenomenal!!!!! Incredibly professio…
You'll love this tour!!!
If you are looking to go fast, through twist and turns, and jump a few hills then this tour is for you. Soooo much …
Great all day tour but expensive lunch!
Our guide picked us up at the hotel around 9am and we were eventually brought to a comfortable tour bus with other …
Nice vans - don’t like the forced activities preview
Olympus was included as our transport company on a recent trip to Cancun. The drivers and the vehicles to and from …
Mexico City Tour
Visit was all I hoped for. Had a great city intro and Ana was a super host. Covered enough of the city that I fel…
Sorry to say - not impressed
I know the Pyramids sun and the moon are very famous for the Aztec culture. BTW; The “pyramids” in the sense of t…
Excellent tranfers but not so great tour to Tulum
Our travel agent arranged ( as they usually do) for us to use Olympus ( which is now Discova) to bring us to and fr…
Beautiful evening and great food. The service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this activity.
Mexico City day trip
If you get a chance to go México City it’s a must see you want be disappointed but go on guided tour I didn’t and w…
We appreciated Olympus Tours shuttle to and from the hotel. They were easy to find in the hotel upon our arrival in…
More fun than most amusement parks.
Had a great time, it was just long enough. The terrain was full of twists and turns, ups and downs. The Terrain was…
Not quite as expected
This tour was overbooked so we were put into a similar tour which was not what we wanted. We were thrown into a to…
Average at Best
Took a PV city tour with PV Discovery tours. Stops at the interesting parts were way too short. Like 5 minutes at t…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,545 travelers!
Mexico City Super Saver: Teotihuacan, Tlatelolco, and Guadalupe Shrine Plus Xochimilco and Frida Kahlo
Popular: Booked by 1,604 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City
Which attractions will I visit with Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
How much is Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City?
Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City price starts from $128.00. Discover and book Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
What is the Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City cancellation policy?
Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City?
Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City is hosted by Discova Americas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discova Americas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Folkloric Ballet in Mexico City on Tripadvisor