per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 40m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- At the airport we will find you in the waiting room with a sign in your name, usually near the HERTZ module, in case of unforeseen events our drivers will contact you directly at the number registered in your reservation
- Guanajuato International Airport, Silao - Leon Km 5.5, Col. Nuevo México, 36270 Silao de la Victoria, Gto., Mexico Go to the departure hall near the hertz module
- Del Bajio Airport, Leon Mexico
- Queretaro Airport, Queretaro City Mexico
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico The drop-off place is at your hotel or Airbnb or the address that you indicate
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 166819P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfers To San Miguel de Allende?
- Transfers To San Miguel de Allende price starts from $140.00. Discover and book Transfers To San Miguel de Allende on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfers To San Miguel de Allende cancellation policy?
- Transfers To San Miguel de Allende cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfers To San Miguel de Allende on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfers To San Miguel de Allende?
- Transfers To San Miguel de Allende is hosted by TEBJX. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TEBJX on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfers To San Miguel de Allende on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfers To San Miguel de Allende?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 40m. Discover and book Transfers To San Miguel de Allende on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 166819P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#8 of 43 Transportation in San Miguel de Allende
- francisc0hernandezr00Silver Wheels to your door.since 2018, Letty and Sergio with Viajes San Miguel and Silver Wheels have made sure I got to visit dad every month and since he passed, twice a month. never a missed pick up, mechanical failure.
- MaritzaF6200Best tour guideWell I thought Guanajuato was a lot closer to San Miguel de Allende but I was wrong! Lol.. some of us got a bit car sick and the driver was extremely nice and patient. We definitely went at our pace. No rushing us in and out of anywhere. Stopped for us to get off and buy some meds and water. They have a set itinerary but you go at your own pace and can modify any part of it. Very informative and kept my father entertained! He loves to talk and the driver was his perfect match! Driver definitely went the extra mile by dropping off my parents at their hotel after he dropped us off. I would definitely book them all over again.
- 384ramiros00A super Tour guide.I hesitated to review our trip because I've forgotten our tour guide's name. But he was courteous and helpful above and beyond. Views and places visited are either things I allways wanted to do or thing's I didn't know I wanted to do. As a Mexican, the house and tomb of JA Jimenez is a must do, the historic value of Dolores, and the amazing views of San Miguel de Allende are memories to be cherised.
- W6770YGdeborahl00Above and beyondBoth the tour of Guanajuato and the tour guide were excellent. Fabrício is very knowledgeable about Mexican history, as well as history of Guanajuato. We visited the mummies, the Diego Rivera Museum, the market, and several other spots. He was very accommodating and very knowledgeable. I dropped my glasses and lost the pin holding them together, and he took the time to find an optician to repair them on the spot. Highly recommend the tour, and this excellent tour guide, Fabrício.
- patriciagL4048XO00Guanajuato TourOur Guide was wonderful! He was well-informed and patient. He took us to ihe most interesting places and allowed us to experience local culture. He was fun and we thoroughly enjoyed his company and the tour! I highly recommend him!
- zusyc202000Amazing experience.Views were amazing! It’s really nice to have a private tour guide to show us the sites and the history of the place. Lots of walking but you don’t even notice because there’s so many things to see. 1 day is definitely not enough.
- Katherine Y00Perfect day.Fabricio picked us up at our place in SMD in a clean, comfortable car and drove us to Guanajuato. We toured the mummy museum, the mining museum, and several beautiful churches and had a completely terrific lunch. We saw the site of the first battle of the war of independence, which Mexico lost. We traveled through an amazing web of underground tunnels. We went to the Diego Rivera museum. Before we decided on this tour, we wondered if maybe we should take a bus and tour ourselves around. We are so glad we didn't do that! Fabricio had many interesting things to say about history and culture! We increased our knowledge of Mexico and had a completely wonderful day! Now we are exhausted and happy. We highly recommend this tour.
- AIS4500Average but no betterFabricio, the guide, was almost one hour late and never really apologized. He did make up the time at the end. He was quite knowledgeable, but had a very set agenda and didn’t seem interested in whether we had other preferences. Very friendly. Took us to a very good restaurant for lunch.
- daven17000Fabulous!After you take this tour from SMDA, you’ll want to spend a week in Guanajuato on your next trip to Mexico. Guanajuato is fantastic! Fabricio is an English and Spanish speaking guide who will take you, in one day, to beautiful places in Guanajuato that you’d never find on your own. He is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating, going out of his way to make sure you do and see everything you want—tip him well! This tour is unimaginably better than going on a group tour or going in a taxi or Uber. You will love it! Insider Tip: Fabricio will take you to eat some of the best Mexican food on the planet, no matter what your taste. …Let him take you to the lunch place that doesn’t serve alcohol—you can get a beer or glass of wine later, but you won’t find better Mexican food anywhere. …I’m a mole guy, and my wife is an enchilada minera gal.
- paulmG1660OY00Day trip from St.Miguel to GuanuhatoBeautiful, unique small city in Mexico with Silver mining history.Guide/driver was native of G.and this was very key to a highly enjoyable day
- dbspsyd00Highly recommendFabrico was an awesome tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and was attentive to what we wanted to see!
- nicholscanyon00Excellent day trip to GuanajuatoWe had a fantastic day in Guanajuato. There was a small hiccup when two private tours were merged into one, but it was quickly resolved. Alex our driver was excellent. Our Spanish speaking guide Mario Everardo Aguilar was exceptional. He is a local who gave us a fantastic private walking tour. Being a local, he took us to the highlights but with a locals intuition. A great day trip from San Miguel de Allende.
- HFDC00Wonderful Guanajuato TourFabri was an excellent guide, very pleasant, good and safe driving, knows a lot about his city and the area, and adjusted the pace and order of the tour to accommodate our preferences. highly recommend. We were able to visit places that would have been hard to find and access on our own and definitely would not have learned as much.
- JOHN F00Day tour of GuanajuatoFabricio drove a comfortable car, picking my friend and I up in San Miguel de Allende. He was informative about the city of Guanajuato and the surrounding areas as we drove there. He knows the history of Guanajuato and its importance to the nation of Mexico. The stops he chose were fun and interesting, including a place for lunch in the city center’s garden. It’s a long tour and there are lots of stairs, but we’ll worth the effort. He gave us our tour in both English (me) and Spanish (my friend). I highly recommend this tour.
- Shaynatj00History, scenery and good wine!My husband and I had a great time on the wine tour! Our guide, Fabricio, was excellent! He was very polite and attentive and his driving was excellent. He spoke great English and taught us all about the history of the area. The itinerary was a perfect mix of history, scenery and good food. We opted to upgrade to the tour that included both winery's and are glad we did! Both winery's were beautiful, but we especially liked the first one with the cheese plate pairing. Our total tour time ended up being 11 hours, which was a long day, but with plenty of rest and food stops it was a perfect way to spend the day!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fabricó got us to our destination to Guanajuato City. Some of us even napped. He also called the hotel so make sure someone was waiting for us.
Written October 17, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Transfers To San Miguel de Allende provided by TEBJX
Product Overview: Transfers To San Miguel de Allende
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos