Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Playa Linda
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 266517P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo?
- Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo price starts from $42.00. Discover and book Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo cancellation policy?
- Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo?
- Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo is hosted by Ixtapa Pacific Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ixtapa Pacific Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 266517P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byZihuatanejo
- 1Playa LindaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2IxtapaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3ZihuatanejoStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Ixtapa Pacific Tours
Ixtapa, Guerrero, Mexico
Joined in May 2020
#6 of 17 Transportation in Ixtapa
- trishamoore196600Horseback riding tourGreat experience! Beautiful beach, quiet and the horses were very well mannered and had great temperaments. The guide was very nice and knowledgeable on the horses but I wish he had a bit more historical information about the area.
- bdav_00900Ease of arrivalThey were on time, easy to spot (sign with my name on it), super friendly driver/smooth ride from ZIH to Ixtapa. Great experience, and highly recommend for airport transfers while visiting the area!
- ldeanswizer00Great service!Leo was great! Professional, prompt, and knowledgeable about the area. Definitely will use this company on our next trip.
- FrequentFlier73996700DO NOT use Ixtapa Pacific ToursDO NOT use Ixtapa Pacific Tours. We contact Ixtapa Pacific Tours to drive us from the airport to La Saladita with a stop for groceries at Soriana. Three backpacks were stolen out of the van, the back packs held three passports, electronics, clothing and more. It happened at 3 pm in the afternoon on a Saturday, in the broad daylight. The driver's story changed several times. We filed a police report during which the driver claimed both to be inside the story, leaving the van and our belongs unguarded in the parking lot. He also claimed that thieves grabbed our bags while we were loading groceries into the back of the van. He also claimed the thieves used a screwdriver to break in to the van. Regardless, it very much appears that the driver was working with the thieves (and the police believe this as well). There are many other services in Zihua for rides from the airport, use another one.
- dollyp25400LONG, bumpy ride made us sickThe turtle release was very cool. The drive there was long, bumpy, and made us feel car sick & barfy
- dollyp25400Best private drive from airportAlejandro was fabulous! Allowed us to stop to buy groceries! He was on time and had a sign with name
- Excursion51674900Fun horseback ride on the beach!What an amazing experience! Everything was taken care of with ease. We were picked up on time at our hotel by an English speaking driver and smoothly transferred to the ranch. The horses were well trained and sweet. Ramon, our guide, allowed us to enjoy the ride and even try new skills. Plus, he had a great sense of humor. I highly recommend horseback riding on the beach in Playa Largo!
- 849robinj00Are we did was walk out and they were there. Clean vehicle and stress-freeFantastic experience and professional. We walked out of the airport and they were standing there with our family name. The vehicle was clean and the driver was very pleasant.
- Camper27936400Fantastic!!My husband and I had a great time riding horses on the beach and through the plantation. Our guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable and always doing everything to keep us safe and make sure we enjoyed ourselves. Can't wait to go back and do it again in the future.
- Possum136900Wonderful, Relaxing Ixtapa Island Experience!!!Visiting Ixtapa Island Is A Must When Visiting Ixtapa! The Food There Is Delicious And The People Working There Are As Friendly As They Come. The Locals Also Sell Wonderful Souvenirs Like Handmade Beaded Hummingbirds Which I Still Can Not Get Over The Beautiful Details On Them. There Are So Many Activities To Do There From Water Activities Like Banana Boat Riding, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, And More As Well As Soothing Massages! IfYou Just Like To Soak Up The Sun And Go For A Swim In The Beach That Is Also An Option! It’s A Relaxing Excursion That Gives You A Different Taste Of Ixtapa. Highly HIGHLY Recommended!!!!
- Possum136900Perfect Peaceful Excursion With Breathtaking Views!!!!Kayaking In This Quiet Beautiful Lagoon Where It’s Waters Connect To The Ocean Was A Perfect Way To Start The Morning. The Water Was Super Clear And You Get To See A Lot Of Different Bird Species And Learn About Them And The Lagoon. I Highly Recommend Doing It In The Morning To Enjoy The Quiet And Peacefulness Of The Lagoon. The Beach Connected To It Is Beautiful And Perfect Temperature To Go For A Dip Even In The Morning! The Locals From This Quiet Fishing Town Are Very Friendly Too. Horseback Riding At Playa Larga Is Also A Must!! The Horses Are Very Docile And Know The Routine So If You’re A First Time Rider Like Me You Won’t Have A Problem. They Take You Through The Beach And Around The Area To Get A Feel Of The Beauty Of The Area. The Beach Part Was My Favorite; Clear Skies, Fresh Breeze, And The Warm Sun Balancing It All Out. Gregorio Is A Wonderful Guide And A Very Smart Friendly Boy Who Knows His Horses Very Well As Well As The Area And The Locals Living There. He Will Tell You About The Beach There As Well As About The Horses. The Lunch Is Also Very Delicious And You Get To Enjoy It Right Next To The Beach! This Is One Perfect Package Wrapped Up In Adventure, Peacefulness, And Amazing Views! If You’re Looking For Relaxing Activities, THIS IS THE EXCURSION FOR YOU!!!!
Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo provided by Ixtapa Pacific Tours
Product Overview: Guided City Tour to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
Number of Photos