Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-70, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Majahuiitas Island Visit
- Pirate Show
- Beach chairs and parasol
- Beach and sea activities: snorkel, kayak, banana ride, volleyball
- National and international Premium Open Bar
- Port Fee (2 USD) per person
- Departure details
- Pirates of the Bay Boutiques MARINA, H. Escuela Naval Militar S/N, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico In the boutique store there is a check in where you must show the boarding pass that we will send you, there you will be given instructions to board the ship
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251754P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring money if you want to buy souvenirs or give any gratification to your personal pirate.
- Bring comfortable eclothes, shoes, towels and identification.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun?
- Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun on Tripadvisor
- What is the Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun cancellation policy?
- Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun?
- Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun is hosted by vallarta stap travel ¡¡¡¡¡. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact vallarta stap travel ¡¡¡¡¡ on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Majahuitas Island - Nature, Snorkel & Fun on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 251754P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
City and tequila factory tour
I’ve done the city and tequila tours before that were recommended by the airline that I use and really enjoyed them…
I definitely got my money’s worth from this city and tequila tour. I was super impressed by the customer service th…
It was alright. The coffee along the mountain side was my ultimate favourite part of the whole thing my friend love…
AMAZING DAY TOUR
Vallatra Tours was awesome. Very fascinating history for this tiny town in the mountains. Gives a deep dive into th…
Tequila, Tacos and City Tour!
We had the best time doing a city tour and tequila distillery tour with our guide Miguel! Highly recommend if visit…
Very informative tour with shopping and lunch (for an additional cost)
We did this tour, booked through our tour company. Our driver was Paco with our guide, Alex. Alex was very inform…
Our tour started with a short tour of city where history was shared- one of my favourite part of tour. You are tak…
Read the details!!
I really would. specify that it was 2.5+ hours each way to the island AND the open bar was only on the way back! Th…
Town, Country, and Tequila- Puerto Vallarta
This tour is everything the name implies. We toured downtown Puerto Vallarta, visiting the malicon and central city…
You guys are a bunch of thief’s
There was a hurricane coming this way and we didn’t get to go and they didn’t refund me my money they kept all my 1…
THANK YOU HECTOR!!
It was a such great experience. Hector was awesome, and he helped us to navigate around from horseback riding, to z…
A Most Relaxing Way to Spend the Day!
This was my second time on this tour, this time I brought a guest. A very relaxing tour of downtown Vallarta and t…
We booked the tour and planned for snorkeling at Animas, kayaking at Los Arcos, & hiking to a waterfall at Quimixto…
Amazing trip from Dallas Texas
Such An amazing tour from start to finish here ! Will come back everytime Good people , fun, good food
Did not make the show. Our email stated 730 and we arrived at 645. Then they preceded to tell us we where an hour l…