Diving in Las Caletas
By Landing Tours
Because it is not necessary to dive very deeply to enjoy all that the sea of Las Caletas has to offer, there are a lot of diving options in this place. You can come to dive with us if you have the necessary experience, or you can learn to dive in Las Caletas with our PADI certified instructors. This underwater coastal paradise is a truly wonderful place to get close to the world of diving for the first time. Certified divers who have completed their PADI training and have experience diving will enjoy two dives with our guides, giving them more time to observe the marine life, explore the wrecks and explore the interesting parts of this place.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 10-60, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lunch and open bar
- Wetsuit (in winter)
- PADI Dive Master (PADI Certified Diving Guide)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation / Pick Up
- Diving equipment
- Departure details
- A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Administración del Sistema Portuario Nacional, S.A. de C.V, Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico Appear at A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Hotel Zone 30 min before your check in and have your ticket at hand.
- Las Palmas 39, Flamingos, 63735 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico Show up at Las Palmas 39, Zona Norte, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay. 30 min before your check in and have your ticket on hand.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212306P62
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is a requirement to have made at least one dive in the last twelve months.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Diving in Las Caletas
What you can expect during your visit
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Diving in Las Caletas?
- Diving in Las Caletas price starts from $226.00. Discover and book Diving in Las Caletas on Tripadvisor
- What is the Diving in Las Caletas cancellation policy?
- Diving in Las Caletas cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Diving in Las Caletas on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Diving in Las Caletas?
- Diving in Las Caletas is hosted by Landing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Landing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Diving in Las Caletas on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212306P62
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- Pass byLas Caletas, Cabo Corrientes
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best excursion in PV!
We've done many activities in Vallarta but this was the best! We saw the buggies on the street and decided to take …
Sun Buggy Tour March 2023
Really fun excursion handled by the owner Jeff and his great crew. Botanical garden stop had amazing food. Then we …
Totally awesome time
Absolutely had a wonderful time. Would highly recommend this tour. Was a total blast and it was also cool to see th…
Buggy tour in OV
Such a fun day, full of adventure! Great way to see PV and take in the sights! Jeff and his team were very efficien…
Funnest thing you can do!
This was the absolute best tour we have done! And we've done alot, but by far this one is above then all! Great job…
Great day for a buggy ride
Great time! Wonderful hosts. Exceeded all expectations. So much to do in a single day. Great, great, great. Book…
The best show in puerto Vallarta, I recommend for everyone, excellent service and the food very delicious
This was so much fun. Beautiful boat ride at sunset on the way there with drinks included. It’s windy so you may wa…
Fun in the sun!
This was a fantastic experience! The staff was amazing and very attentive. Such a fun way to see more of the area. …
Day of fun…
This was a wonderful tour got to see the city by the car, but your need to drive stick. The staff is all very frien…
Best tour of Puerto Vallarta
Have been on many tours, excursions, etc. This was by far the best we've been on. Well organized, great communicat…
Great for group of friends!
What a great experience, there were 6 of us that took this tour and we all thoroughly enjoyed it! The staff is supe…
The best show in Puerto Vallarta....if you come to pv you need to come here is wonderful performance...
2 thumbs up
We had a great time. The buffet lunch was delicious. Don’t stay too long at the table though because the time goes …
Be advised of Jelly fish. It was terrible.
The tour started off wonderfully good. We saw amazing whales. Jumping. Flapping fin etc. then we arrived at …