per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Ice & Bottled Water
- Fishing equipment: live bait, hooks, GPS, Penn International fishing rods.
- Captain and the Bilingual Sailor.
- Fridge to keep your food and drinks cold
- * Civil Liability Insurance for all people
- Fishing licenses
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation / Pick Up
- Departure details
- Proa, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico Show up at calle proa dock k marina Vallarta 30 min before your check in and have your ticket at hand.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212306P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing
What you can expect during your visit
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing?
- 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing price starts from $1,167.18. Discover and book 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing cancellation policy?
- 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing?
- 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing is hosted by Landing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Landing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book 4hrs Luxury Boat Fishing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212306P34
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2019
#8 of 114 Transportation in Puerto Vallarta
- johnpV4713TS00Great DayThis is a great tour. You go through town first and then head south. You end up at Botanical Gardens. A must visit here in PV. Then a tequila tasting followed by lunch on the beach in Mismaloya. After lunch snorkeling at Los Arcos. So much fun and worth the price. Highly recommended.
- N7167FRbens005 stars ! Best tour in PVWe have been coming to PV for years and have done all the excursions. This was hands down the best, most comprehensive and well organized. The buggies are great, easy to drive and the sound systems so you can play your own tunes as you drive up the coast is a plus ! The botanical gardens were a hidden gem, with a great restaurant, you get ample time to explore. The next stop is a quaint little town to visit a family tequila distillery and if you are lucky the horse Favorito will stop by, he’s an awesome horse one the ranchers rescued. After that you stop off at the beach for a legit lunch that they order for you ahead of time. It was a lunch menu with real options, after that you can hang out on the beach or head out to los arcos and see all the fish and do a quick scuba dive. You wrap it up with a great drive back into zona romantica. This entire tour was as advertised and nowhere along the way did they try and charge extras. It is an exceptional value for the price and you will explore parts of PV that weren’t even on your radar. Kids, wife and Dad would definitely do it again.
- Navigate1653446789700It's a must do in PV!This excursion was unique and so much fun. The guides were pros at making sure that we were all safe and didn't get lost. The beach where we stopped to have lunch was delicious and they treated as like royalty. One other thing that I really liked was that the pictures were included in the excursion. We saw so much of the countryside and all the stops were awesome. It really is a must do excusion that is different from all the rest. My 17 year old could not drive, but she had just as much fun being a passanger/photographer. We will definitely do again when we come back. The owner Jeff was so friendly and generous. Thanks to you and your team, Jeff.
- Hub-a-dub00Show was amazing. Dinner delicious. Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is the seats.I loved the show. Walking on the parks with all the candles was romantic. Dinner was delicious. Wait staff polite and helpful. Seats for the show were padded but high and no back rest with few exceptions. Luckily we had a bar behind our seats. Excellent experience.
- I364MTjasonm00Great day in the buggysThe trip was awesome. Cars were good as a 20 yr old standard buggy is. My buggy ran good. The guides were knowledgeable and friendly. The views on the drive from PV to Mismaloya were stunning. The trip to the botanical gardens was one in a lifetime. Not a plant guy but spent a good time taking pictures. Mostly for my green thumb daughter. all in all great day.
- Katrina M00Unique, fun and good sightseeingThis tournament was so fun! From our tour guide Fidel to All the stops along the way. We had a blast and definitely recommend this tour.
- rachellea49200VacationLouis and the crew was awesome. Always kept the tour interesting and made should we understand the history of city of Yelpa. Thank you
- E7894GJlevim00A Great day in Puerto VallartaWhat a great day!!! I highly recommend to anyone looking to see more of what Puerto Vallarta has to offer. The guides are INCREDIBLE, very kind, very friendly, very courteous and really make this a fun experience. I would do this again it was such a great day. Thank you to everyone at Sun Buggy tours loved every minute of it! Muchos gracias
- Maria E00sunset dinner with showwonderful night! On the boat the crew had a show on the way there and back! Kept us laughing the whole time! on the island the buffet was delicious! flank steak and curry shrimp very good!!! I would definitely recommend this!
- Frogger2200Just okayWe were told this is. Must do so we booked it! The boat ride to the island is amazing as it happens at sunset! The snacks on the boat was some pizza that my kids did not like. The rum punch was delicious! The show was okay but I could take it or leave it don’t get me wrong they are very talented performers just needs something more to jazz it up! After the show you go eat a Buffett and the setting is amazing however the food and drinks were awful and we were starving as it was 10:30pm at night by this time. Luckily I had brought a few snacks for the kids. Ride back is very loud which they warn you! I enjoyed the show they do on the ride back!
- sharoncR5102CQ00AWESOME ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️AWESOME, AMAZING and a really FANTASTIC day!!! I highly recommend to anyone looking to see more of what Puerto Vallarta has to offer. The guides are INCREDIBLE, very kind, very friendly, very courteous and really make this a fun experience. I would do this again it was such a great day. Thank you to everyone at Sun Buggy tours….two couples I know are booking up. Muchos gracias ❤️❤️❤️
- LisaLuvsVacations00Awesome your!Our family of three (incl 11 year old son) did this tour. It was amazing! The Polaris Razors were so fun and the ATV trail was fun! But warning - you will get very very dusty. So do not wear light coloured clothing. The staff give you nice cold wet towels to clean off the dust on your skin before heading to Sayulita. We loved Sayulita!! Very charming Mexican beach town. The staff were knowledgeable and very hospitable. Highly recommend!
- jackiejU1094BI00WonderfulThe best show in Puerto Vallarta, if you come here you loved…..the performances is wonderful and the buffet is very delicious
- boiler0700MUST SEEAMAZING!! This is the second time we have went. This time we took the family. My wife and I first went in 2016. LEON from Nuevo Vallarta is the best. LISTEN TO HIM. Don't get in line before bell, enjoy the experience. Worth every PENNY!
- Z3538TOyvonnen00Great experienceThis was so much fun! The guys are awesome and do an amazing job! It's definitely worth it. I would absolutely do it again!