Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 200 per group
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Dock Tax 2 USD person
- Departure details
- Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico How to get? Easy, the tours start from the Maritime Terminal. For hotels located in Puerto Vallarta, a local bus that says Wal-Mart or Sam’s will leave you in front of the Maritime Terminal. The current cost of the local bus is $ 7.50 pesos to $ 10.00 pesos.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71300P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure?
- Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure cancellation policy?
- Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure?
- Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure is hosted by Riviera Tours & Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Riviera Tours & Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71300P16
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The first leg of the trip from the airport to the resort was great. We had a nice air conditioned SUV and a great …
Only for a taste of Sayulita and San Pancho and NO 2nd time!
Passenger pickup took a long time (multiple resorts plus traffic). The tour guide drove us to a fruit/snack stand f…
Fun, but NOT a beach tour!
I suggest taking the word Beaches out of the tour name. We had a fun day and enjoyed the trip but 20 minutes in San…
Our private tour was an excellent experience. Miguel was a wealth of knowledge in history and facts. He related wel…
On the road to San Sebastián.
My favorite was the visit to both the tequila distillery and the coffee tasting. Both were enjoyable and informativ…
Went this whale watching trip through Princess Cruises.We went out in a zodiac with about 20 passengers,guide and d…
Such a great time & beautiful place!
We had so much fun with our tour guides and photographer (who took really great pictures and was super fun and frie…
Riviera Tours Didn't Make the Grade....
On our first visit to Puerto Vallarta my wife and I decided on a tour up the mountains to San Sebastian Del Oeste. …
We went on this tour and throughly enjoyed the day. The town of San Pancho ( San Francisco ) was beautiful, we cou…
Fun day, met new friends and had a great time. Learned a lot of history. Our guide was great. Loves learning about…
An awesome experience!
This is an excellent tour! The combination of the activities was excellent! We didn’t feel like we were in a hurry …
M Huston W00
Great last minute trip!
We loved the trip!! It was a beautiful place with good food and great people. We were with Victoria, Gerardo, and J…
Amazing trip thanks to our guides Miguel y Pablo
We had the pleasure of going on this trip with our guides Pablo y Miguel. These two friendly, energetic, and engagi…
Informative tour, I had other assumptions
The tour was a highly anticipated tour for us and was informative. The views were beautiful, the history was great …
Great day in San Sebastian
Thoroughly enjoyed my trip to San Sebastian. The village is very charming and the ride through the mountains was lo…
More to explore in Puerto Vallarta
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Business
Great service!!! Lots of laughs, lots of dancing and lots of drinking!!!! This excursion came highly recommended so we thought we would give it a try. Have to say I had a blast, meal was great and so was the music!
Written January 19, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to share this lovely review and your recommendation. We're very glad that you enjoyed the tour, our service and our team. Hope to see you again soon!
Written January 21, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.