Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVilla VeraAv. Paseo de la Marina Sur 210, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoPlease meet the captain at the front entrance of Villa Vera Hotel. At the moment this hotel is currently closed and the front entrance is boarded up. Don't be alarmed, we will meet you there as early as 20 minutes before the scheduled tour time.See address & details
- 1La Vida Bella Boat ToursStop: 6 hoursTravel to Yelapa and explore.Read more
- You'll end atVilla VeraAv. Paseo de la Marina Sur 210, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoPlease meet the captain at the front entrance of Villa Vera Hotel. At the moment this hotel is currently closed and the front entrance is boarded up. Don't be alarmed, we will meet you there as early as 20 minutes before the scheduled tour time.See address & details
Villa Vera, Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur 210, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- snorkel equipment
- life jackets
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Highly recommend a tour with Fernando and Fernando. We our very COVID careful and choose a private tour for safety reasons. Fernando and Fernando were phenomenal tour guides. Boat was clean and well taken care of. They wore masks the entire time. They were timely, attentive to…
Date of experience: March 2021
Best. Tour. Ever In Puerto Vallarta. I have taken many tours over the years. This year, with the pandemic, I wanted to be safe and still take my guests to Yelapa. We decided on a private tour. I contacted several companies and Ashley replied immediately. She answered all my…
Date of experience: January 2021
1 Helpful vote
Fernando is the perfect guide. Goes above and beyond to ensure you have an enjoyable day, and leaves the pace and specifics of time spent at each activity entirely up to you. Super knowledgeable host as well. Walk to waterfall was very cool, and beach time on the island of…
Date of experience: October 2020
It was a great private boat tour, snorkeling was fantastic, and sea life was so present!! Just a great relaxing day on the ocean with Fernando. Everyone should enjoy a day with Fernando.
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: La Vida Bella Boat Tours
Fernando and his son took great care of us. We had a lot of fun, and the boat was very comfortable. They were excel…
My wife and I met Fernando in 2003 while staying at the Westin. I have been on over 20 trips with him and they all…
Throughly recommend this whale watching tour
Throughly enjoyed this boat trip to watch the whales in puerto vallarta. Boat is clean. Crew pay attention to the d…
This was amazing. Captain Fernando was right in there getting us the prime view of all the whales. They had drink…
Had a whale of a time!
Fernando and Fernando Jr took our small group of 6 on an incredible whale watching tour. We saw a pod of at least 6…
Truly enjoyed this experience. The boat is super comfy -- great seating, plenty of room - and the crew were friendl…
The individualized treatment and services. Fernando and crew were amazing! We can’t wait to go back!
Yes, if I had to do the same again I would, my friend, FERNANDO (S) !!!!
We had a day of laughs, laughs, drinks, fishing, whale watching, dolphin spotting, more drinks, dancing and more la…
Best boat trip! The Ferandos were awesome! Along the beautiful coast they showed us whales , manta rays and blue fo…
Great crew and experience!
Capitan Fernando and his son took great care of us today. We went snorkeling and saw thousands of fish. We also ha…
Fernando and La Vida Bella delivers again!
My wife and two friends took a trip to Puerto Vallarta in November 2020. My wife and I had used Fernando’s company …
A fantastic experience, will be going again!
We went with La Vida Bella on the private boat (7 of us) to explore the bay and see whales. We all had a great, e…
We saw them all!
Fernando and crew were awesome. They were recommended by a friend here. Very nice and comfortable boat. We saw d…
The BEST day ever
Fernando and his assistant were so wonderful! They anticipated any need we had before we even realized. Drinks and …
Must Do In Puerto Vallarta
This is an adventure you can not miss in PV. Fernando has great equipment and the best bespoke experience for your …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Boat Tour to Yelapa
- Private Boat Tour to Yelapa price starts from $391.48. Discover and book Private Boat Tour to Yelapa on Tripadvisor
- Private Boat Tour to Yelapa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Boat Tour to Yelapa on Tripadvisor
- Private Boat Tour to Yelapa is hosted by La Vida Bella Boat Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact La Vida Bella Boat Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Boat Tour to Yelapa on Tripadvisor