Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles, Condominios Marina Sol Int. 3y4, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico Pier i
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46209P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid ID is required on the day of travel for infants and minors
- Please bring a swim suit, sandals & a towel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches?
- Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches price starts from $89.00. Discover and book Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches on Tripadvisor
- What is the Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches cancellation policy?
- Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches?
- Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches is hosted by Vallarta Natours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vallarta Natours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46209P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMr. Cream Pancakes & WafflesCondominios Marina Sol Int. 3y4, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoPier iSee address & details
- Pass byVallarta Natours
- 1YelapaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Majahuitas BeachStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Playa Las AnimasStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2017
#22 of 268 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Puerto Vallarta
- Voyager3686988103500Wonderful snorkeling tourI really enjoyed this tour in Los Arcos. Comfortable boat ride with its captain Angel. Very knowledgeable tour guide Thalia, happy to answer any questions. We spent plenty of time snorkeling and got to see a lot of beautiful fish. If I ever do another tour in Puerto Vallarta, Vallarta Natours would be my first choice.
- Jill L00Great trip!Such a great choice for our family of four. We knew we didn't want a big 8 hour long booze cruise with 100 people. It was fantastic to go out with just the four of us and our super knowledgeable helpful guide! (I'm terrible at names... I want to say it was Christina? But that doesn't sound right.) She helped us navigate where to snorkel safely, see great things, and stay away from crowds when other boats came. There are definitely some currents so you'll want to be a good swimmer or at least let her know what your swimming level is so she can make the experience good for you. I loved that we got to go through the arches! and the water was clear and we could see to the bottom easily. It's not crystal blue Caribbean water, but it was still beautiful. The boat was comfortable and had shade. We got a nice sightseeing trip on the way back and got to see a lot of sights from the water and learn about the area. It was really fun! 100% would recommend.
- AlyssaH91900Magical dolphin encounter!!!Thalia was incredible!! She knows the pods so well and dozens of the dolphins have names. They recognize her boat motor and her whistle. She was beyond respectful of them. No chasing. No feeding. Just truly “asking” if they wanted to play and come meet us. She passed some dolphins because it was clear they didn’t want to see us. Then others she said “jump in! They want to play!” And sure enough they would come close to check us out and circle us and swim trying to get us to copy them. It was magical. Thalia clearly cares about the animals and respects them tremendously. I would never ever do a dolphin encounter with dolphins in captivity. It’s torture for them (truly). In this setting WE were THEIR entertainment and not the other way around. 6 stars if I could!!
- gregoW5121IM00Great ExperienceThis was one of the best snorkeling tours my family has been on. It was great having Thalia (marine biologist) on to answer all questions about Los Arcos and marine life. The snorkeling was not rushed at all. She was absolutely wonderful with our daughter which made for a great trip.
- wendyr84600Overrated at Los ArcosThe food and drink on the boat and beach was abysmal and I am not fussy! More importantly Los Arcos is beautiful, not enough time to just float and enjoy. Very few fish / coral and too many boats on the upside beach is gorgeous and people very welcoming. Rather than advertise as a snorkeling adventures and have disappointed customers, might be better to focus on scenery, the boat trip and experience of a different beach (and turn the music down on the boat - way too loud so unpleasant
- Annmendez00Experience of a lifetimeWhat an incredible experience. Thalia is so knowledgeable. We saw over 28 whales. Thalia can spot them from over 2 miles away.
- Meadowood201800Touring PVWe had a wonderful tour of Puerto Vallarta that included a butterfly sanctuary situated on 3 acres . About a 5 hour tour with the butterfly sanctuary taking 1 hour. We even had a chance to release butterflies that were about 3hrs old. You will have to go to hear the legend of releasing butterflies! We opted for a city tour that took us to areas away from the tourist areas. We had a wonderful guide, Vicho, who was full of knowledge about Mexico, the history, current events, and shared a Iove for his own neighbourhood. Lunch was included at a lovely little restaurant we would never have found on our own. I wish I remembered the name so I could give it a plug but I don't. Would definitely us Vallarta Natours again and would love to spend more time with Vicho.
- BPHstnSMA00Best Whale Watching at Puerto VallartaWhale watching at the finest level with a legit marine biologist! Fantastic educational and delightful tour of the Bay of Banderas at Puerto Vallarta. Felt the respect that Thalia, her brother and the team have for these amazing creatures as well as their caring for clients on board. Small group, not a crowded boat, makes this a much better personal experience. Dream come true for me. Fabulous time and will try their other marine tours when whale watching season is over. 🌺💕
- 176wendyn00Don’t miss this tour!Amazing experience. Small group and confortable boat. Everything was top notch. Informative and entertaining. We saw whales all over the bay. We went place a some of the other tour boats could not. 1st class organization. Thalia loves her whales. She has been doing this for many years and treats clients with respect. Education and conservation are her goals. Do not miss this tour
- BNAEye100Whales, turtles and more!If I could give 10 stars I would! Thalia’s knowledge and love for the bay and all that surrounds it is clear. Can’t even count the number of whales we saw! All well within the safety guidelines for her clients and most importantly the wildlife who make the bay their home. Will return each time we return to PV. Trust your trip to the best!
- 492gl00Once in a lifetime experienceFirst of all let me say that I love whales, and I was looking for a small boat excursion with a knowledgeable guide. Our tour met both these wishes. We saw a few whales and were heading back in when we stopped by a boat where a whale was playing with them it was fantastic. The boat left and the beautiful male came to our boat, He stayed with us for 20 to 30 minutes, went all around the boat, poked his head out, sprayed us with 'whale snot', was very curious about us as we were about him. The experience was so amazing, thank you to Vallarta Natours.
- MandL8300Great time whale watchingOur tour was captained by Angel and guided by Thalia. Both were great at locating the whales while maintaining a safe distance (for us and the whales). Thalia expertly shared much information on the humpbacks, including their annual trek to Banderas Bay and the mating rituals between the males & females. We thoroughly enjoyed the smaller group we had (6 guests and 3 staff) on the boat, which allowed plenty of excellent viewing for everyone. Highly recommend. Plan to book early as the smaller group size fills quickly.
- MawCincinnati00Incredible tour!Thalia, the owner and our guide was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. She explained the habits of whales and we were able to see many whales displaying these habits. Thalia and the captain, Angel, were experts at finding the whales and were diligent in their efforts to ensure that we followed the whales in a manner that did not cause them distress. The tour itself was incredible and the best part was when we saw a momma whale teaching her baby whale how to breach! What a great experience for our family and we had a very nice lunch with snacks on our way back to the marina. We have been on several whale watching tours on our trips to Puerto Vallarta, but this was by far the best tour ever.
- Roam25895000Magical dolphin encounterWe spent a magical half day swimming with dolphins and watching whales. Thalia was so knowledgeable and made sure the best interests of the animals always came first. This experience was a highlight of our time in Puerto Vallarta. I can't recommend it more highly!
- msmalilama00Such a great experienceThalia was a great tour guide and she is very knowledgeable about whales and sea life. I learned a lot and saw a lot! We even saw four male whales fighting over a female with a calf! I would highly recommend Vallarta Tours and Thalia as your tour guide!
Buy it with
Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches provided by Vallarta Natours
Product Overview: Snorkel Adventure In Puerto Vallarta South Beaches
Number of Photos