Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Live the magic with us to enjoy the Sierra Madre of southern Oaxaca, one of the richest in the world in flora and fauna and where the best coffee beans are grown. We start the wonderful journey starting from Bays of Huatulco and heading to the town of Llano Grande, a community located in the mountains with an approximate of 90 inhabitants, a place where there are hidden crystalline pools of shallow water and a beautiful waterfall.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cascadas de Llano GrandeStop: 4 hours - Admission includedGracias al compromiso por cuidar el medio ambiente, podrás disfrutar de una visita a las cascadas de Llano Grande, una explicación de la producción del café en la zona, visitar el jardín botánico y conocer sus medicinas tradicionalesRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Llano Grande
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Paraiso Huatulco
Roberto Marquez tour guide for Turtle Release - Huatulco
We spent a wonderful late afternoon and evening with the very knowledgeable Roberto Marquez! We saw areas outside o…
Visita a huatulco
We are very happy with the service and kindness that Yeniser gave us. She was very helpful ecplainig in great detai…
One of a kind experience
We went on this tour with Jaime from Oscar Tours Huatulco. He learned we had a day free and scheduled it for us. We…
It was amazing!!! All the staff very friendly. Especially Carlos the tour guy! I’d suggest for sure that activity
Truly Amazing Experience
My husband and I LOVED this tour! We went with Oscar and Jamie- from Oscars Tours, enjoyed their very informative …
Paraiso Huatulco Rafting
Paraiso Huatulco provided one of the best shore excursions of our 16-night Panama Canal cruise. We booked online pr…
Perfect wedding/honeymoon excursions
We first booked a private boat ride to see the sunset and bays for our bridal party. The staff was super attentive…
City Tour - Too Short, Too Much Shopping, No Time to Explore
We booked the afternoon City Tour to La Crucesita. It’s a three-hour tour which includes the picking up and droppin…
Custom driving tour in Oaxaca
We booked our tour with the rep in the holiday inn lobby. We asked for an English speaking driver to drive us arou…
For all Your Tour & Transfer Needs – Look no further
I had the pleasure of booking all my Transfers and Tours with Paraiso Huatulco over the past week. From the moment…
Awesome ATV tour
After being in Huatulco’s paradise I had the opportunity to take the jungle tour to the waterfalls. The tourguide D…
Great tour with Carlos
We went on a private tour in a 7 seater van with Carlos. Went from Huatulco to Mazunte, checked out all the beache…
Best tour company in town!!!
Can't say enough great things about this company! Their tours are great, they went above and beyond for us! Walter …
We reserved our transport from the airport to hotel via Expedia. Paradise was waiting for us with a sign just as th…
ATV Tour Jungle to Beach
This is a review of the ATV jungle tour that takes customer from jungle area to one of the beaches in Bahias de Hua…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe
What time does Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe start?
Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe on Tripadvisor
How much is Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe?
Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe on Tripadvisor
What is the Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe cancellation policy?
Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe?
Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe is hosted by Paraiso Huatulco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paraiso Huatulco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cascadas con Aroma a Cafe on Tripadvisor