Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer Round Trip
- National Park Fee
- Professional Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ton Pariwat Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek You can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000 You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880 An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek
- Vogue Shopping Center, 76 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand You can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000
- Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103612P296
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi?
- Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi price starts from $105.49. Discover and book Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi?
- Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi is hosted by Sun Leisure World Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103612P296
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sun Leisure World Thailand
Samut Prakan, Thailand
Joined in July 2011
#1 of 6 Tours & Activities in Samut Prakan
- NathanaelN3000Travellingpeoples’ Choice: King Power MahanakhonOne of the top things you should do in Bangkok is go on top of the tallest building in the city. It was such a authentic and instagrammable experience.
- Duncan M00Amazing ViewsTravelled to the King Power by bolt taxi. Cost £25 to enter but I got concession for me being over 60. Pre-booked the night before. The lift ride itself was spectacular and so fast, your ears pop. You have to take a separate lift to get a few more floors to the top. This is the location of the glass floor and is as scary as it sounds. Suspended 300+ meters above Bangkok with just glass floor below..... You can go even higher. More steps upto the highest point above the city. At every level there are comfy seats and amazing views of the city....So huge. There's also a bar and coffee shop on the upper levels. On the way down you stop at level 4 and work your way through all the usual shopping counters until you reach the street. Highly recommended
- waynep50600Worst company in ThailandBooked a trip from Phuket for bamboo rafting, elephant encounter, monkey temple with lunch. - tour was 30 min late spelled my name wrong wrong voucher code told to come anyway - Wasnt till we left Phuket the tour guide told this is a Russian speaking tour - we spoke clear English with voucher in English - tour guide didnt explain but copy/paster from internet on text to us - contact office explained no response or resolution - Poor Customer Service - go to Affordable World instead
- Flyer6656113959900The experience was mouth breaking, already we are planning our next trip back here next year at this timeEverything went so well, our tour guide was so warm, kind and funny. All the places we went to are an experience one must have once in their lifetime
- helenlais00Highly Reccommendrd as A Bangkok Trip.We were here on Fri 15/09/23 . Staff are helpful as my daughter rent a 2 hours bike ride which ends at 2pm.Me 68 + of age went for the 1pm to 3 pm 4 Places of Interest Tram Driven by Staff and pleasant Photo Taking Session .After which he drove me to My1 hour Lunch Buffet ,Eventually Tuk Tuk me back to the Front Office to meet up with my daughter at 4.30 pm before heading back to the City. APPLAUSE of Good Coordination to AJob WELL Done .Tourists are Taken Care of to Enjoy at Our OWN Interest of Concerns .Thank You Very Much .
- duranduran9900MEMORABLE MUST-DO!I’m always skeptical booking through TripAdvisor instead of a personal recommendation, but WOW, did this tour deliver! Traveling alone, I selected the ‘join the group’ tour and was pleasantly surprised when Gift, the tour guide, arrived at my hotel and let me know I would be the only one on the tour! Sights visited included: Pattaya city sign, Big Buddha, Sanctuary of Truth, Pattaya floating market, Khao Chi Chan (Buddha mountain), and Wat Nong Chap Tao temple. There’s probably a standard selection if going in a group but because it was only me, we hit all the highlights and extra. Gift was AMAZING, taking me to favorite stalls for coconut smoothies, fried banana snacks, and Thai lunch at floating market. The company does an excellent job of communicating —the floating market had a recent fire, so they let me know there would be a change of itinerary (we ended up going to assess damage and found some places were open during reconstruction). They were also very communicative regarding pick up time and location, so I never felt nervous about whether or not someone would show up. Overall, EXCELLENT tour, this is a must if your time in Pattaya is limited! If you’re a seasoned traveler you’ll know to take your own gear: water, umbrella, sunscreen…the usual, as no extras are provided. The only items included in the tour are admission tickets to the places visited, which is advertised when you book. Please be kind and purchase your guide’s meals/snacks/drinks —they work hard!
- franziskasQ9269TC00OkThe tour was a bit rushed and a bit expensive for what you get. Not a lot of explanation of what you’re actually seeing and the English of the guide was not great. Would not book it again.
- pks22400Touristy, but worth a visitAt 200 THB, the entrance is not cheap and so are other things at this place - clothes, food etc. The ticket includes a 40 minute guided tour tour in english and some other languages. Mr Thompson was an american who settled in Thailand, collected a lot of antique artifacts including Buddha statues, painting etc. These are on display in the house - and 4 other small structures. There is small lush green garden by the side of a canal which has active waterway transport.
- TrudyFahie00Great tour and great tour guide, Gift!This tour was well organized by our excellent guide, Gift. She provided great commentary at each stop and updates along the way as we drove between spots on the tour. I recommend this tour and thank Gift for making it so worthwhile! Trudy
- prasertchans202100A must visit for Indian food lovers and entertainment loversIt was an amazing experience as locals in Bangkok we went out for a get together for Dinner and enjoyed the food ( buffet ) and also the live dj on board. Highly recommend.
- annetaj202300Gift is the best tour guideWe booked a group tour, but nobody else showed up so we had a solo tour with our guide named Gift. Gift knows all the secret hidden gems of Pattaya. Excellent English, took photos and sent them to us as well as a video, very responsive in communication via WhatsApp. Highly recommend you get gif as your guide.
- sega977800Amazing ThailandThe temples had been preserved well historically. Still standing tall and captivating. Cleanliness taken care well around the area.
- Natalie R0010/10!!!My brother and I spent 3 days in Chiang Mai, and this tour was definitely the highlight of it! Our tour guide, Ooh, was knowledgeable, nice, and absolutely hilarious. We learned a lot and had a phenomenal time doing it!! Thanks so much Ooh! I can’t recommend this tour highly enough.
- atp32100GreatA well thought out and beautiful design experience of Bangkok. We recommend it for all ages when visiting Bangkok. Best regards
- michael g00Ok but to longThe tour was first scheduled to pickup at 8am then 9 am then back to 8am then bus was still 20 minutes late. Pattaya city sign for photos ok. Big Buddha was good The Gem museum was interesting but turned into a sales opportunity and we waited 30 minutes for a tour member to buy jewelry. Sanctuary of Truth was awesome. But tour guide kept us in the sun way to long for a hot day. Lunch at floating market was good but not until 2:00 pm kids were starving. Delayed due to slow fellow tourists. Buddha mountain park was very nice but the day was too hot to really enjoy. The trip to town was uncomfortable because the A/C was failing. Ok tour but just to long, they should visit a good temple in town and shorten the trip.
Buy it with
Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi provided by Sun Leisure World Thailand
Product Overview: Full-Day Rafting and ATV Tour to Ton Pariwat from Krabi
Number of Photos