No trip to Krabi would be complete without visiting the islands in the beautiful Andaman Sea! This area features some of the most spectacular topography in the world and has been featured in many hit movies over the years. Visit several points of interest on the Phi Phi Islands including Bamboo Island, Maya Bay, Monkey Bay, Viking Cave, Loh Samah, and Pileh Cove. On this trip, do not miss snorkeling to see the underwater life of the Andaman and enjoy a beachfront lunch. Operators are SHA Plus certified for the safety of all customers. • Book this tour and enjoy a full-day trip to the world-renowned islands • Explore the wonders of the sea by snorkeling, followed by a day of sightseeing and swimming in the area • Visit the famous Phi Phi Don Viewpoint and relax on the white sand beach with your group • Enjoy a convenient round trip transfer between your hotels or home address in Krabi
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-80, max of 45 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang.
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Bamboo Island
- Entry/Admission - Viking Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
- Entry/Admission - Pileh Bay
- Entry/Admission - Loh Samah Bay
- Entry/Admission - Maya Bay
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Don
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Beach
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- • Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang. • Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver) • Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time • If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Nopparat Thara Pier, 2QWX+XCH, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81180, Thailand Or, you can also get picked up
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P165
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi?
- Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi price starts from $74.83. Discover and book Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi cancellation policy?
- Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi?
- Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi is hosted by Oh-Hoo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oh-Hoo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Power Of Paradise Phi Phi Islands One Day Trip From Krabi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P165
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNopparat Thara PierOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bamboo IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Viking CaveStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ko Phi Phi LeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Pileh BayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Loh Samah BayStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Maya BayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Ko Phi Phi DonStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 8Wang Long BayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Monkey BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Krabi Town, Thailand
Joined in December 2018
#3 of 95 Transportation in Krabi Town
- Roam9172000Krabi 7 Islands Snorkeling and Sunset Tour By Big Boat + Buffet BBQ DinnerWe had a great day on our Krabi 7 Islands Snorkeling and Sunset Tour By Big Boat + Buffet BBQ Dinner By Oh-Hoo, even though Mother Nature wasn't on outside. It wasn't sunny, but we still saw some beautiful fish and coral while snorkeling. The buffet BBQ diner was tasty. Our guides made the whole tour.
- selins68100Islands skipped and no money back :(Me and my boyfriend booked this trip and it happened to be be raining during the second half of this trip, the tour guide then decided to skip railay without telling us, not let us get off the boat at chicken island and only snorkeled at the other snorkeling bay for about 3 minutes, bioilluminescence plankton was very short too, and the BBQ food was not great, some skewers, rice and curry. There was also prawns which didnt taste fresh at all. I regret booking this, the only part i enjoyed was the tup island. Also, half of the people on our tour had babies/werent keep explorers meaning that they always wanted to leave the places we visited earlier, which is not a personal issue, just made me and my boyfriend feel like everyone was waiting for us to finish. Furthermore, when it was over and we spoke to the guide about how we felt underwhelmed with the experience, she told us to speak to the agency we booked with. They said they cannot control the weather and wont give us any compensation for the islands/ places that were skipped. The lady we spoke to was also very rude and shouted and clapped her hands in our face telling us we have already been on the trip so they wont give us any compensation. We didnt ask for a refund, we asked for a fair amount back, possibly 25%. These tour agencies will not give you any money back regardless so it is very risky booking if the weather isnt perfect as they take it in their own hands to change the sceduled programme.
- FarAway22156500Fantastic Island FunWe had a very good time with the Hong Island Tour - beautiful islands, beaches, views - fantastic weather also ;) Our tour guide was very accommodating and fun - thank you! We would recommend this tour!
- jahnaev202300Not the bestThe pick up from our hotel was 2hours late so they gave us a extra 40min on the last island but I definitely think it’s not worth it, it felt rushed at the islands just enough time for a quick photo and snorkel then time to go, the boat was over full everyone was squashed, lunch was average. I think pay for a private tour.
- jimmylW7082QA00MUST TRY IN KRABI!Amazing excursion from beginning to end. Do not let the low amount of reviews deter you from trying this out. Definitely deserves more recognition and customers. Tour guides were amazing from start to finish!! MUST DO!
- 904jun00OKI was missing a little more information from the guide about general background/stuff about for example how did this landscape form, what is a Mangrove forest, which animals/plants can we spot today. I'm just comparing with similar tours I have already done in other countries. Also transfer on the benches at the back of the pick up made me feel a little unsafe since it is a minimum half hour ride, but I know that this is absolutely standard in Thailand and that this is my European brain making my uneasy there.
- Ibrahim M00Overall a great experience, few complaintsThe tour overall was a great package. Our tour guide was very sweet and co-operative. One complaint is that the time given at the hot streams and emerald pool was too little.
- leannetH1483BL00Kayak bliss!Fantastic family run business. Lunch provided. Water. Kayak. Vest. Great guide who showed us ancient cave drawings. Beautiful scenery. If solo or unable to paddle a person canberra hired for extra cost.
- Sunshine3655763236300INCREDIBLE views from longboat!!Had an awesome time on the Khao Sok Cheow Lan Lake day tour! Transport from Krabi was smooth, the longboat ride had amazing views. Short bush walk and and got to explore a cave, nothing to strenuous. The tour guide gave detailed explanations and it was great to finish the day off with lunch and a swim. I recommend bringing a change of clothes, towel, bug spray and some shoes you don’t mind getting dirty!
- Scenic1753525513100Amazing Travel Experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Had a fantastic time! I spent a week in Krabi, and this was my favorite activity by far. Loved how professional and accommodating our tour guide, Mud, was. He was so kind, funny, and helpful. My partner and I were hesitant to book at first because we felt like it would be more enjoyable and safer to go with others, but once we set sail, we were immediately glad that we opted for this option instead. It was very intimate and spacious. Seeing other tour boats full of people seemed uncomfortable, especially for those that want to take lots of pictures.
- teresabZ6600ES00Amazing experienceAmazing experience, one of the highlights of our trip. Penny was so friendly and welcoming, we enjoyed making a variety of dishes and had so much food to eat at the end! Highly recommend this trip!
- Hitmanv1600Slow (long) boat to ChinaBefore you get to the main event you have to do some snorkeling off some island rock, not great. Then to a lagoon where the boat just circles round, then to Lao Lading island for some lunch of cold chicken and rice (no veggie option). Finally to the main event, Hong Island. Ok so firstly you'll be waiting around from 8.30am to 10am, then get on a very crowded, uncomfortable long boat with about 50 people doing 10mph all the way. Spent most of the day travelling. My advice: skip the other islands, go straight to Hong Island (well worth it!) and spend the extra £9 and take the speedboat option! On the plus side our tour guide was very helpful and made a excellent effort.
- Nicole82900A wonderful day Island hopping 😀What a wonderful day spent snorkelling, swimming and island 🏝️ hopping. Thanks to Ecky our guide's great sense of humour we had a wonderful day despite the change in conditions and a torrential downpour of rain. The snorkelling to see the bioluminescent plankton was a highlight 💗
- 726willm00Worth doing - take the speedboatNice staff and good locations that are worth seeing. Timings weren't as stated due to sea levels/tides and became a bit rushed, but was a great way to see other islands. Recommend taking the speedboat
- Lori F00Well worth it!!Overall it was a really wonderful experience, my only input would be that the tone of the guide was a bit like a strict school teacher and though I can totally understand why(herding cats all day, every day must get tough) it did impact my enjoyment enough to mention it. I give 4.5/5 stars! The natural scenery was breathtaking of course and the tour was exactly as they said it would be in the description. I felt safe and comfortable even during the night time portion of being out on the ocean. I would take the tour again, so that's the biggest thumbs up I can give :). Thank you Krabi Sunset Tours for providing a really thorough island hopping experience with some fantastic extras thrown in(bioluminescent plankton was very cool even though I didn't get in the water, the guide pulled buckets of water up and let us swirl our hands through to light them up!). Khob Khun ka 🙏