Our large fleet of vehicles includes luxury and mini coaches, vans, cars and even limousines that operate 24 hours. Our drivers are friendly and well trained. Furthermore our expert local tour guides have extensive knowledge on an array of destinations and will share with you inside knowledge and firsthand experience on every location making your tour an ultimate one.
Start time: Check availability
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Katunayake, Sri LankaAny places near airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238092P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238092P2
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Mash Travels and Tours2Galle, Sri LankaJoined in January 2020
- Pankaj J0 contributionsNon reliable tour agencyWe booked a bus for city tour in Colombo through Mash Travel, in gettransfer. Completely taken for a ride. We just had a day as we were in a cruise. The bus promised was a new 2016 model, we got an old bus and that too half hour late. None of the promised add ons were there - wifi, refreshments. On pushing, the attendant switched on hot spot on his mobile for a few hours, inadequate for our group of 25. On reaching out to Mash Travels, they wanted their hands off saying its not their fault as the driver got an old bus. They said we should have refused to get on the bus (and be stranded without an option at the port, off the cruise liner). Book on Mash at your own peril. They don't stand by what they promise and charge forWritten February 1, 2020
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.