Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days)
By Lakpura LLC
(SKU: LK10GBG011) This tour is for those who are looking forward to a tour including both Heritage and a relaxing beach stay along with a touch of adventure and nature. Enjoy a beautiful sunset in the Eastern Coasts of Trincomalee along with the sea breeze and a chilled beer. Climb the rock fortress of Sigiriya and go on a safari in the Minneriya National Park where the Giants of Land roam freely. Have once in a lifetime combination of the best possible experiences that you can have in a single tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 16 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transport in a Private Vehicle, inclusive of all chauffeur accommodation.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges.
- Entry Visa Fees.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Entrance fees.
- Departure details
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1126
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Colombo National Museum
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Koneswaram Temple
- How much is Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days)?
- Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) price starts from $488.00. Discover and book Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) cancellation policy?
- Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days)?
- Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) is hosted by Lakpura LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jewels of Sri Lanka (16 Days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1126
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great place to see elephants and more
I did safari for 3h and saw lots of animals, especially elephants. Jeep driver was very friendly, explained a lot a…
Definitely enjoyed this 5 hr journey scenery was beautiful and great to see how people live in the different villag…
Excellent Private Safari Tour.
Udawalawe is a 76,000 acre National park with lots of wildlife, flora and fauna. The main attraction are the copiou…
My guide was awesome at spotting animals and taking me across what felt like the entire park. He knew the name of e…
Beautiful landscape and big variation of animals to see. Our tourguide Darmasiari was amazing. Highly recommend.
Hikers’ Heaven - Hiking Kehelpathdoruwa
One of the most scenic hikes in Sri Lanka, located in Udadumbara, Kalugala. Called as Hikers Heaven and it is the b…
Amazing and Enjoyable Full Day Safari
Had the most amazing, memorable day on this full day safari. We spent time watching the beautiful elephants whilst …
DO NOT USE. They'll take your money for train tickets but not book them
A dishonest company that will waste your time. I've contacted them to arrange train tickets to Ella. They said they…
beautiful land and very nice persons
would like to stay more in Sri Lanka, but almost 4 weeks were good. We made a big circle, I saw so much things, so …
The best possible way to get to know Colombo
The tuk tuk safari really exceeded our expectations. Within 4 hours we were shown almost all of Colombo's sights a…
Very very nice safari!
Daru the driver and the guide were very very good. We’ve seen a beautiful herde of elephants, cool Buffalo’s, croco…
A MUST DO
Our guide Chamara was spectacular. He was so knowledgeable and an amazing driver in such rough terrain. We saw so m…
Best Safari in Sri Lanka
Excellent and polite people! They tried to show us all animals! Take a guide with you, he will help you a lot!
Perfect service in challenging times in Sri Lanka
We were traveling from the airport to the city center of Colombo and also booked a transfer from Colombo to tangall…
An awesome experience
We booked a three hour guided tour at Udawalawe National Park. Our driver Darmasiri from Max Safari was a safe driv…