Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days)
By Lakpura LLC
(SKU: LK10110600) A 12 Day trip that covers most of Sri Lanka’s most famous and popular sites to see. Go on adventurous treks on the plains of Horton and discover the untouched wildlife in Udawalawa National Park. Hear the stories and tales behind Sri Lanka’s last kingdom, Kandy and get lost in the beautiful scenic hills and valleys of Nuwara Eliya and Ella. Finally enjoy a well-deserved beach break, bathing in the warm sun by the turquoise blue-green oceans of the southern coast, sipping on a King Coconut before exploring the urban capital city of Sri Lanka, Colombo.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transport in a Private Vehicle, inclusive of all chauffeur accommodation.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges.
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Hotel Accommodation.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Entrance fees to the respective sites.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Horton Plains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Colombo National Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up can be arranged in Colombo as well (From any hotel within 05 km from the Galleface Green)
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Port of Colombo කොළඹ වරාය கொழும்பு துறைமுகம், 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1111
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days)?
- How much is Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days)?
- Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) price starts from $395.00. Discover and book Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) cancellation policy?
- Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days)?
- Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) is hosted by Lakpura LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Relaxation & Adventure (12 Days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1111
Airport > Negombo
Negombo > Kandy
Kandy > Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya > Horton Plains >...
Nuwara Eliya > Ella > Udawalawe
Udawalawe > Galle > Hikkaduwa
Hikkaduwa > Colombo
Colombo > Airport
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very very nice safari!
Daru the driver and the guide were very very good. We’ve seen a beautiful herde of elephants, cool Buffalo’s, croco…
A MUST DO
Our guide Chamara was spectacular. He was so knowledgeable and an amazing driver in such rough terrain. We saw so m…
Best Safari in Sri Lanka
Excellent and polite people! They tried to show us all animals! Take a guide with you, he will help you a lot!
Perfect service in challenging times in Sri Lanka
We were traveling from the airport to the city center of Colombo and also booked a transfer from Colombo to tangall…
An awesome experience
We booked a three hour guided tour at Udawalawe National Park. Our driver Darmasiri from Max Safari was a safe driv…
Authentic Sri Lankan meal preparation
Hi, I had an amazing time with Piumi at her place. She instructed me on how to cook authentic Sri Lankan food, she …
Fantastic experience. Easy to book. Friendly people. Dhinuka took me to interesting places and also tailored the …
Great experience for kids
Initially, we did not plan to go as it is too far from RIU. But we heard from other guests positive feedback. We we…
Good experience, really enjoyed our time. Our driver was very knowledgeable. Recommend going first thing.
The guide found us so much wildlife which was amazing for our children’s first experience of safari but it would ha…
Baby elephants 🐘
Safari was great. Highly recomended! Our guide was so helpful and informative. Saw lots of elephants including baby…
We had a very enjoyable time! Our guide was very kind and helpful. It rained for part of the time, making it a very…
Knowledgeable driver and was able to spot lots of small animals and birds. We saw lots of wildlife in a 3 hour afte…
I cannot recommend this safari highly enough! It was absolutely magical. We saw what seemed like every kind of anim…
Absolutely amazing experience. Thankyou for giving us all the interesting information about the wildlife. Once in a…