Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days)
By Lakpura LLC
(SKU:LK10IBM011) Enchanting Sri Lanka is a trip for those who appreciate the true beauty of diverse landscapes and the rich and fascinating culture and history of Sri Lanka. Visit the cool, lush green hill country. Embark on fascinating wildlife safaris and walk with the Aborigines (The ancient ones). Have a truly Sri Lankan experience with a cup of Ceylon Tea or fresh King Coconuts on the calm southern coast. This is undoubtedly a tour of immense charm.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 18 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transport in a Private Vehicle, Fuel, Parking & Highway tolls.
- Service of English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges.
- 2 x 500ml Water Bottles per Person per Day.
- Entrance fees to the respective sites.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meals.
- Chauffeur Guide's Accommodation.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Visa and Related Expenses.
- Tips & Portages.
- Departure details
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1063
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days)?
- How much is Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days)?
- Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) price starts from $522.00. Discover and book Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) cancellation policy?
- Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days)?
- Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) is hosted by Lakpura LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Enchanting Sri Lanka (18 Days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1063
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing and Enjoyable Full Day Safari
Had the most amazing, memorable day on this full day safari. We spent time watching the beautiful elephants whilst …
DO NOT USE. They'll take your money for train tickets but not book them
A dishonest company that will waste your time. I've contacted them to arrange train tickets to Ella. They said they…
beautiful land and very nice persons
would like to stay more in Sri Lanka, but almost 4 weeks were good. We made a big circle, I saw so much things, so …
The best possible way to get to know Colombo
The tuk tuk safari really exceeded our expectations. Within 4 hours we were shown almost all of Colombo's sights a…
Very very nice safari!
Daru the driver and the guide were very very good. We’ve seen a beautiful herde of elephants, cool Buffalo’s, croco…
A MUST DO
Our guide Chamara was spectacular. He was so knowledgeable and an amazing driver in such rough terrain. We saw so m…
Best Safari in Sri Lanka
Excellent and polite people! They tried to show us all animals! Take a guide with you, he will help you a lot!
Perfect service in challenging times in Sri Lanka
We were traveling from the airport to the city center of Colombo and also booked a transfer from Colombo to tangall…
An awesome experience
We booked a three hour guided tour at Udawalawe National Park. Our driver Darmasiri from Max Safari was a safe driv…
Authentic Sri Lankan meal preparation
Hi, I had an amazing time with Piumi at her place. She instructed me on how to cook authentic Sri Lankan food, she …
Fantastic experience. Easy to book. Friendly people. Dhinuka took me to interesting places and also tailored the …
Great experience for kids
Initially, we did not plan to go as it is too far from RIU. But we heard from other guests positive feedback. We we…
Good experience, really enjoyed our time. Our driver was very knowledgeable. Recommend going first thing.
The guide found us so much wildlife which was amazing for our children’s first experience of safari but it would ha…
Baby elephants 🐘
Safari was great. Highly recomended! Our guide was so helpful and informative. Saw lots of elephants including baby…