per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cameron Highlands
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- chrysanthemum flower garden
- orchids nursery ( seasonable
- watercress and open terraces of conventional farming
- Lavender Garden Entrance Fee
- MARDI Agro Farm Entrance Fee
- Time Tunnel Entrance Fee
- Cactus Valley Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Cameron Lavender
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour Transfer Complimentary Coverage Area Within Tanah Rata.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P42
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Night Market ( available during weekends,school & public holiday )
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour?
- Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour price starts from $61.00. Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour cancellation policy?
- Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour?
- Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour is hosted by Magunatip Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magunatip Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11036P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cameron HighlandsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Cameron LavenderStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in December 2017
#42 of 441 Tours & Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- U6785PXtinas00Cultural adventureThe cultural village experience was so interesting and exciting. Beautiful local lunch on top of that. Unfortunately we didn’t get to see any orangutans, our chauffeur and guide Tom was fantastic
- Coastal6376297756200Very enjoyable visit and we went away understanding the different ethnic groups and culturesThe guide was fantastic. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and very articulated. He made the visit so enjoyable and it was wonderful to see all the staff enjoying what they are doing. Certainly recommend this and special mention to Papoi ( not sure if I got it correctly but we joked that his name is similar to Popeye) We know that he is half Bajau.
- Lolyta A00Good experienceGood experience , nice guide If you want to see wild animal in Bako you must go with this trip , they not guarante you can see but they guide to see them Thank you
- Voyage4297531199500Orangutan ExperienceThank you Edwin and your team for a wonderful morning trip to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre..Even though it was a rainy day we loved that Anwar appeared for us.. What an amazing experience.. will highly recommend you to all of our family and friends back in Australia. 😊
- 417agn_sp00Orang-outangs SemenggohWe were very lucky and saw 2 orangs-outans despite heavy rain. Very nice guide who shared some eatingspots with us in Kuching. Thanks again Edwin!
- NZTraveller2000Great opportunity to see orangutansThe park if home to many rehabilitated orangutans who now call this place home. Given it's been established for so long they are now breeding and having their own offspring. We were super lucky to see the orangutans - 6 in total. One solo near one of the feeding platforms, then a group of 4 which included a mother with a tiny baby as well is 2 older siblings who were all hanging out together and then finally a large male who was really close to the road. The ranger fed him various fruits to keep him occupied while we all snapped shots and then he was finally off. This was a highlight for us on our trip to Borneo - be aware though that there is a degree of commercialism here with many taking the chance to visit
- Curious6092863235100Very good experienceWas good, nice guide, on time pickup. One thing not perfect was the duration , we were back at the hotel in Kuching around 15. But to be honest, we felt satisfied nonetheless.
- jameshC5369MB00Great one day trip!Fantastic way to see the Park if you have a day. Smooth travel from our hotel through to the Park and a great guide. Highly recommend!
- ckdc201800A little disappointed to what we were expecting due to nursery being closedLovely walk through the forest Great conservation work in their semi nature environment Feeding is on a table that you watch from distant At the time of visiting we had to wear face masks due to possibility of contamination The path down to the nursery was cut off due to fallen tree so we couldn’t access that which was disappointing Then after watching them feed that was the end and exited to see the sun bears which was lovely
- Aussietravellers1900A must do in Kota KinabaluHighly recommend this tour - transfers to/from our hotel in Kota Kinabalu were on time in a clean and comfortable vehicle. Upon arrival organised into groups with a local guide (descendent from one of the indigenous tribes) to learn more about the 5 tribes of Sabah. Throughout the tour learnt about the long houses, making clothes, food, rice wine, starting a fire (without matches). The most fun was the trampoline in the long house and meeting a chief (descendent of a headhunter). Entertainment with local music and dance. Prior to leaving a cooked lunch (for those on the morning tour). Highly recommended for all visitors no matter the age.
- QueenKavanaugh00An Unforgettable ExperienceThis was a wonderful day. I had the best guide ever. My guide was Antoni. He was very knowledgeable and gave me tips on how to take pics of the Orangutans. he made sure I was in the right place to see them when they come to feed. I got great pictures. When we went to the Culture Center, he explained all of the exhibits in each of the houses, and told me about his childhood experiences using many of the tools that we saw. I highly recommend this experience and I hope you get Antoni as your guide. Also he is a great picture taker!!
- Victoria S00Beautiful creatures great projectSuch a great place, the work they undertake to protect the species is fantastic far more than a centre. Learn around the work / the project and the care that goes in to this program. We were lucky enough to get close to a min inquisitive mother and baby. Such beautiful animals. Wear grippy shoes as the boardwalk can become skippy with humidity and the moss on floor
- LOUVIER192400I would only go once.Bathrooms are dated and need to be improved. The ship is very dated. Food very good as well as crew.
- richardpI9065IH00Fun day out in Bako ParkWent with Borneo Adventures and Lemon was our guide. Exciting speed boat ride to a beautiful beach and saw wild boar straight away. Then proboscis monkey, silver backs and macaques. Flying Lemurs (asleep), snakes and even a catfish. Includes lunch and pick up and return to your hotel. Around £70 each for 5-6 hours great fun.
- JawedN100Offloaded. Overbooked they saidWe were canceled out unilaterally. Overbooked they said. Offered following day. Didn’t want it. Still awaiting refund.sigh.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Friends
Had a lovely experience. Amazing tour guides. They showed us everywhere and taught us the history. It was such a good time.
Written November 23, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Anisa , Good to hear from you. I am glad you enjoyed the drive from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands. We left before sunrise and got back after sunset. Guide Mary enjoyed your accompany during the tour. Please visit us again on your next trip to Malaysia. Itinerary KL - Cameron Highlands - Taman Negara National Park - Perhentian Islands. Hear from you soon. #Edwin
Written March 26, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour provided by Magunatip Holidays
Product Overview: Cameron Highlands: Agro Delight Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos