Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Jalan Mulu Airport, Sarawak, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Guided activities as per itinerary
- English speaking services
- Shared Return airport transfer
- Shared Transportation during tours on land and river
- Optional Tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Flight tickets / airport taxes
- Excess luggage charges
- Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax, will be collected directly by hotel upon check-in or check-out.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organized to best meet operational situation
- Package does not include airfares.
- All services on sharing basis (SIC tours)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child sharing room with parents will be provided with an extra roll-away bed
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- Maximum occupancy per room is 3 person (3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years & below)
- Please note: Triple Share Option: Children must booked as an adult for the Triple Share option. Same rate applies.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We stayed at the resort in National Park. It was amazing. Clean. Excellent services by Mulu NP. We were attended to by madam Lucy who ensured smooth check in/out hassle free
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from asianoverland, Public Relations Manager at 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park
Responded Sep 12, 2019
Dear mkganesan7, Thank you for your lovely review! We are glad you are enjoying your stay in Mulu. we hope to see in Malaysia the near future!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
very fun and nice
Got a lot of water activity can play at there. There also got animal park. Is very fun when play at ther and very h…
Wonders of Asia
The Niah Caves are, for those interested in anthropology, one of the wonders of Asia. It is also a stunning cave c…
Cultural Immersion in Countryside
Great people... lots of time in most places - could have coped with more time (of course).. Loved learning about …
Very accomodating and responsive!
I was at a conference in Kuala Lumpur in March 2020 which used this service for daily tours, airport transfers and …
My stay in Penang
Lili was very helpful to me during my stay in Penang at the ParkRoyal. Lili did the following for me: - organised …
A quiet place
Decided to go to the Butterfly Park instead of the Bird Park due to some mixed reviews - the Butterfly Park was jus…
Thank you Borneo Calling for the efficient services rendered during our trip to Kota kinabalu 20th-25th Feb to hike…
Langkawi Cycling and village tour with guide Zaharin
Zaharin was great as our guide, leading us on a cycling tour of nontourist areas. Our discussions along the way wer…
Batu Caves: An extraordinary experience
I was impressed with the size and beauty of the statue that impose its serene and majestic aura. The monastic bles…
Snorkelling day trip
Being someone who has snorkelled a bit, I would put this as just ok. It does take about n hour to get to this small…
Not a marine park
Not at all a marine park. Dead corals, standing snorkeling and biting fishes. Lunch not worth it, boat in bad condi…
Booked the airport transfer from Lily, she was very responsive and efficient. The transfer was smooth. Will definit…
Aquaria Kuala Lumpur
Very nice place to visit by children to see.. Quite busy but got lot of fish species can see there..
It was year end 30 December when we visited so the whole place was packed with visitors. It took some time to get …
Niah National Park with guide Charlie
We were picked up by our guide Charlie at around 9am, turned out to be a private tour probably due to CNY. Gr8 1.5h…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park
- 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park price starts from $333.30. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park is hosted by Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure in Mulu National Park on Tripadvisor