Private ground transfer from San Jose, Alajuela or Heredia or Airport Juan Santa María welcome service to Montezuma Beach , or if you need back from Montezuma to San Jose just give us your hotel at Montezuma, where you need your pick up to take you back to San Jose.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Location Name: We pick you up at your hotel in Alajuela, Heredia, San Jose or wait for you at the airport
- San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
- San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36223P62
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma?
- Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma price starts from $210.67. Discover and book Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma cancellation policy?
- Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma?
- Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma is hosted by Costa Rica Itinerary. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Itinerary on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36223P62
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Costa Rica Itinerary
Heredia, Costa Rica
Joined in February 2016
#2 of 12 Tours & Activities in Heredia
- ruthmG4545TX00enjoyable tour to Paos Volcano and Coffee Tasting TourWe had a great adventure on the Poas Volcano Tour and Doka Coffee tour. Our Driver, Carlos Soto was punctual, informative, friendly , funny and made our day very enjoyable. On our way to the Volcano, we stopped at this amazing coffee shop with the most beautiful views and flower garden. It was an exceptional clear morning and was an added treat. Carlos also made an unexpected stop and was able to show us a Sloth that he had seen in the tree. The Volcano was worth the visit, it was quite impressive, we arrived early and luckily had a crisp clear view. Our next stop was the Doka Coffee Tour. We are not coffee snobs, but really enjoyed the tour of this Historical 100+ year old Coffee Mill. We certainly have a better understanding on the process and difference in coffee. Costa Rica has Top Tier coffee and does not export any coffee that is sub par. This helps to keep Costa Rica Coffee top of the line. The tours start early, such at 7:00 am. Which has worked out well as they mornings seems to be clear and you risk the chance of rain in the afternoons ( at least in September) We were fortunate to have two tours with Carlos and he was exceptional. Filled with local information and a great driver in the Traffic.
- Evana C00Great intimate tourAlmost like a private tour, the guide is patient and nice, got to see a lot of amazing waterfall places besides the volcano. Highly recommend people to join this tour
- Seaside0837857843200Great tourExcellent tour! Darío knows the best time to go up and see the volcano. He also took us to some very beautiful places not included in the tour. Great professional!
- Cindy098u300Highly recommend itOur tour guide was super friendly. We had a great experience. He really cares for the tourist's experience and explains fun facts about Costa Rica. I highly recommend it.
- D3970FBrickd00beauty of Costa RicaReally great tour with our guide Freddy, everything was well explained and planned, this tour showed the beauty of Costa Rica!
- AngelaKaluzny00AmazingThis was an amazing trip and our tour guy was wonderful. The sites were breathtaking and so beautiful.
- Scenic53258200Volcan Poas, Starbucks y Daca Cafe, CascadasThis was a long day filled with many activities! First we went to the Daca coffee farm, a great tour, then off the Starbucks coffee farm, another gem. After that, we visited Poas Volcano followed by a wonderful lunch and then off to see some waterfalls. Our driver definitely knew how to drive the crazy winding roads in Alajuela! Well worth the trip!
- DayTrip6694198846500Haunted Taxi Ghost Tours of BransonThis was a exciting and interesting Ghost Tours we encountered many Haunted Areas of Branson Missouri and it was fun and scary or tour guide Trista was very informative and very knowledgeable about all these locations. GREAT TIME!
- celinab48500Best day tour ever!!!This tour was amazing! Our guide/driver Dario was so nice, pickup was on time and he specifically paid attention to the weather on the volcano! We were supposed to go up there first, but due to clouds we did the coffee tour first and afterwards the volcano, which worked out perfectly! We had THE best view! The waterfalls were so nice too, we were lucky because it rained strongly during the lunch break which was just perfect for the waterfalls. Honestly 100% recommendable. Thank you so much for the experience.
- travel_nature_us00Good valueWe booked our tour very last minute (the evening before the tour) and were really happy with the service. We were collected by our driver/tour guide from our hotel in the morning and found that we were the only 2 on the tour and had the minibus to ourselves! The coffee tour was great, the tour guide was fantastic and it was a beautiful plantation and we learnt a lot. We then visited Poas volcano and even though it was cloudy on and off we did get a great view of the volcanos central crater lake and we're able to spend a good amount of time there, we didn't get much information about the volcano, ecology or landscape from our guide but found out information online. The waterfall visit was beautiful and the lunch that followed incredible....the food was local and fantastic and the surroundings of forest, views of a waterfall and wild hummingbirds zipping around our heads was a real highlight! We could then have visited another coffee plantation on the way back to our hotel but chose not to as we had both been unwell the week before and we're feeling very tired by this point. A good value for money tour, seeing a lot of different sites, experiencing different aspects of Costa Rica in one day with not too much journey time and an excellent safe driver!
- Freedom6832291504100I recommendThe guide was very nice. Lunch with a great view. We had a small group which was an advantage. The guide spoke English well.
- Twiddis00Fantastic day!We had an incredible day with Byron and the Captain. Byron took us snorkeling with sea turtles and we saw numerous, brightly colored fish species, sea urchins, Spider monkey and fed Coatimundi pineapple on a nearby island. The cave and hilltop hike was also an amazing experience. It was a day filled with adventure and laughter. Highly recommend this tour.
- lesleydO2350KL00Full packed day!Dario our driver was awesome! He went above and beyond our expectations! He added so many new things that we didn’t expect. What an incredible day!
- James C00TripStopped at two coffee plantations waterfalls and a traditional Costa Rican lunch! No water was provided. Costa Rica never disappoints
- 543junew00Best zipline!Best Zipline ever! I won't ruin the surprises, but this zipline adds some creative and very fun events! The staff is super friendly and clearly out to have fun with the group. We were the oldest people there (late 50s) and we were impressed by the way the guides managed the mix of people. Highly Recommend
Buy it with
Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma provided by Costa Rica Itinerary
Product Overview: Private transfer from San Jose or Airport with welcome service to Montezuma
Number of Photos