Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour
Be ready to get new experience of heritage and volcano adventure in a day! Borobudur sunrise, mount Merapi, and Prambanan tour will be very exciting experience. The tour will started in early morning, so please wake up earlier because the driver will pick you up at 03.30 AM. The first destination is Borobudur temple. You will enjoy the beautiful sunrise there and see the scenic view surrounding the temple. Next, let’s continue the adventure to Merapi Volcano by jeep! Then the last destination is Prambanan tour, the biggest unique Hindu’s temple with the interesting folklore you’ll be explained there. Are you ready for this exciting tour?
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-65, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 12 hour private transport service
- English speaking driver/guide
- Sunrise at Punthuk Setumbu admission fee
- Borobudur Temple admission fee
- Prambanan Temple admission fee
- Jeep rent at Merapi
- Parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Punthuk Setumbu
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Merapi Volcano
- Insurance and Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Mount Merapi Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotel in Yogyakarta
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P305
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour?
- How much is Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour?
- Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour price starts from $158.00. Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour cancellation policy?
- Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour?
- Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise, Mount Merapi and Prambanan Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P305
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMalioboro Road
- 1Punthuk SetumbuStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Borobudur TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Prambanan TemplesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mount Merapi MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Merapi VolcanoStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Bali's innocence has been compromised
Well, they finally managed to do the unthinkable. To raise a 120m high statue on the paradise island of Bali, rapin…
provide rental Toyota Avanza for 3 days in Bromo ijen Tour. The car in good condition and very well with the car, t…
Learn to cook
Great friendly experience with lots of laughs. Very easy to understand. Great activity and the food was amazing
Fun cooking class!
It was lovely to start with the visit the Ubud market and see the ingredients we would be working with. Then we wer…
Great fun, great food
We started with a visit to a local market, which was very interesting. Then we prepared and cooked our food. Fanta…
Very nice experience!
We had a great morning. We first went to a local market and after that we made a wonderful Balinese dinner. We made…
Best cooking class in bali
Greta explanation of local ingredients at a local market! Afterwards we made some of the best food we ate in two we…
The best cooking class ever
I have done many cooking classes in Bali and this one is by far the best. Tommy was very knowledgeable about the lo…
Delight to the palate
This is must do activity in Ubud. It’s well organised to teach a large group. Everyone got to experience the prep…
Best cooking class in Seminyak
This is the best cooking class in Seminyak. The chef is talented, communicates very well and is a great host and te…
OK city hotel on a busy corner a block from the beach
A city hotel built on an open plan on a busy corner. I stayed twice. My rooms were a good size. Had a machine th…
You can feel perfect ambience while having a lunch. Services from the staffs also warm. I love it. A lot of area for food need
Great View and I l love the ambience. More variety of food need to be improve. You guys must try pisang goreng. Ver…
Orangutan tour in the jungle of Borneo
Amazing experience on a klotok boat owned by Jenie Subaru (recommended also by Lonely Planet guide) +62 857-6422-09…
Ji Woong P00
Highly recommend it. It is an amazing experience. We got to see the morning market, cooked amazing food and after a…
Bali Yoga School
I did a 10 day yoga retreat with bali yoga school. All the teachers were amazing...its taken my yoga practice to n…