Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Coki Point Road, Coki Point Rd, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Returns to original departure point
- PADI Discover Scuba Dive course
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Gratuities (15% - 20% is recommended)
- Minimum age is 10 years. Must have a parents signature if under 18 years of age.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, pregnant etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I am a certified diver, but I did a tag a long dive with my boyfriend who wanted to do Discover Scuba. We had a phenomenal experience! GB was our guide and the Discover Scuba instructor, and not only did he know his stuff, but he was very personable and made it a great…
Date of experience: February 2021
Great deal and very well done. Instruction was thorough and dive was amazing! Great experience overall
Date of experience: January 2021
First of three dives with Coki. Grandson started his scuba adventures and our 5 certified family members joined for a shore dive to share the experience. Dive master Ryan, and instructor GB were incredibly professional, helpful and patient! Great 1st dive on the island. Coki…
Date of experience: December 2020
We thought it was an incredible experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get their first diving experience. Brit was incredibly knowledgeable and a great guide underwater. She made us feel safe and we overcame our fears while being able to see a completely…
Date of experience: October 2020
1 Helpful vote
These guys are awesome!!! Pete runs a top notch dive shop & the experience is always great... we try to dive with them every month or so and we always have so much fun. Some great staff, Lindsey, Gary, Brittany & Ceasar and all of them will give you a personal, fun &…
Response from Peter J, Owner at St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving
Responded Oct 18, 2020
Thanks so much! its always a pleasure when you bring a group of your friends by to dive with us and for those who don't dive they can relax on the beach and snorkel. All the taxi drivers know us but next time if you rent a car we have parking available right by our shop in the parking lot of Coral World where we are located just after Coki Beach. See you next time. Be safe stay healthy
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Coki Dive Center
Great experience diving!!!
My son and his friend went on a boat and shore dive. Great staff and they had a wonderful experience. Highly recom…
Discover Scuba w/D
This was a second attempt at discover scuba with my 10 year old son. And my intent is not to bash the other locati…
Great Experience and Great Instructors
Had a great experience getting certified in St. Thomas. GB our instructor was very knowledgeable and very helpful w…
A great place to go for beach or boat dive. I have done both there and all of the staff are very helpful and knowle…
Referral dives completed here
We choose Coki Dive Center for open water referral dives for 2 teens. Loved that the first 2 dives were off the bea…
Easter trip 2021
Great place to dive. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Got my son dive certified while here on vacation 😌
Excellent dive service
Hi. This is an excellent dive center with a lot of options. They do shore dives as well as boat dives. We have a yo…
My daughter and I are first time divers and were nervous. The staff at Coki is excellent and make us feel at ease. …
Quality dive operTion
I did the two tank morning day with these guys today and had a lot of fun. Check in staff had a lot going on but ha…
My daughter 13 and I came from NYC where we did our PADI open water theory and pool dives to do our open water dive…
Best on isldan
My wife and I drove at several places. This place had the most to offer on both sides of the bay. Phenomenal coral …
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, we'll be back.
First of all, is it bad that a dive center is almost next to cemetery? It's bad juju. Peter the owner is a little…
Sea turtles and amazing instructors!
Coki Dive Center was fantastic! The instructor we had, GB, was very patient with my less than confident son. My da…
Coki Dive Center St. Thomas
I thought the instructor, Neil was helpful and knowledgeable with my scuba gear as well as when we finished the div…
Best dive ever!!
I asked a local what the best dive place on St Thomas was and he sent me here. The owner and dive leader is Peter a…
- Coki Point Beach, Coki Dive Center
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving
- St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving price starts from $90.00. Discover and book St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor
- St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor
- St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving is hosted by Coki Dive Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Coki Dive Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book St Thomas Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor