Little Tobago and Bird Sanctuary Daring Experience
By Fish Tobago Tours
Drive along the Atlantic coast to the little village of Speyside. The Angel Reef is one of the enchanted reef for snorkeling with its colorful and impressive corals and fishes around the area. Also, Birds are everywhere but there is nothing magnificent as those you see in the bird sanctuary one of the most important sanctuary in the Caribbean for bird lovers or eco-oriented folks to visit.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up and drop off guest in their respective hotels.
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse or Joy and Brandon Guesthouse, 26B Buccoo Rd, Buccoo, Trinidad and Tobago
- The Buccoo Integrated Facility, 55JV+GCQ, Auchenskeoch Buccoo Bay Rd, Buccoo, Trinidad and Tobago
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142854P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142854P17
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Night time boat tour
Great boat trip to see the bioluminescence and also to see the nylon pool in the night, awesome barbecue on no man’…
Nylon pools, no man’s land and buccoo reef tour
Was an amazing experience! Brandon was a great host. We saw the nylon pools,buccoo reef and no man’s land.. would r…
Cocktails at sunset..with sweet soca and reggae
Wow! Cocktails at sunset in the middle of the ocean. This trip was fantastic, the host was friendly and knowledgeab…
Beautiful salt water fly fishing location
Fourth trip and we always find fish and have fun. The boat is lovely to fly fish off and also a grand area to fish …
Great crew, great experience.. didn’t fully get what I was looking at until you get in the water… then it blew my m…
Saw some turtles at Nylon pool, stopped at various locations within Buccoo Reef to look at the wildlife, caught a f…
A lot of fun and every time fish
Brandon is a very friendly and nice guy. Reliable and always on time. He's doing everything He can to get you to th…
It was an excellent experience host is knowledgeable and willing to make sure your well taken care of with loads of…
Amazing experience. 🌹✨💫 hands down one of my favorite experiences.Between navigation, the crystal blue seas, the …
Good dayout whislt on a cruise.
Glass bottom boat ride, then a bit of snorlkelling over the reef, then onto a coral sand shallows. Worth taking som…
Excellent day out
The whole experience was excellent on time with friendly crew. Nothing was too much trouble for them
Always an unforgettable experience with Fish Tobago!
I’ve been booking Fish Tobago tours for the past few years, and Brandon never disappoints. I’ve had some of my bes…
The trip was really nice! Brandon took us to the best spots of tobago. We even saw turtles and the spotted ray!
Boating with Brandon☀️
I have been on two tours with Captain Brandon. He is knowledgeable and enjoyable & will ensure that you have an enj…
Great private snorkelling tour
Great private ride on a Boston Whaler out for two drift-dive snorkelling on the reef and the a “dip” in the ocean p…