Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Transport by private vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123669P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Rio Seco Waterfall
What you can expect during your visit
- Face mask to be used at all times in the vehicle.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Rio Seco Waterfall?
- Rio Seco Waterfall price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Rio Seco Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rio Seco Waterfall cancellation policy?
- Rio Seco Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rio Seco Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rio Seco Waterfall?
- Rio Seco Waterfall is hosted by Los Exploradorestt Tours Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Los Exploradorestt Tours Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rio Seco Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123669P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Salybia BeachStop: 7 hoursThe trail to the Rio Seco waterfall begins on the Toco Main Road shortly after the bridge that spans the Rio Seco River near Sally Bay. The start of the hike is sign posted on the main road. It is possible to begin the hike at the main road or to drive approximately 2 kilometers along a country road and begin the hike further inland.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Top beach in Trinidad
One of the top beaches in Trinidad and Tobago. The beach has been developed to have bathroom/shower facilities tha…
A most excellent adventure
My tour with Jeffrey was wonderful. He is so knowledgeable about Trinidad and although I once lived in the country,…
Two days that felt like a whole week of adventuring!
I found Los Exploradores Tours from a quick online search and saw they had both great past reviews and also a wide …
Don't miss this tour!
Ellis was one of the best tour guides I've ever had out of my many excursions I take while traveling. You'll learn …
Passed the vibe check, wish there was more time to enjoy the beach
Dominic was great and informative along the way to the beach. We were able to stop at a lookout market and get alco…
Great coastal tour
We loved this tour along the Caribbean side of the island guided by Woody. We thoroughly enjoyed the stops along t…
Well guided trip
Great half day trip to the beach with very informative Dominic. Taking time to share information on the journey and…
Absolute Must See!!!
This was more than just another excursion, it was an experience! For me, there was healing in the waters of Avoca…
Fun in the swamp
Dominic was great guide! 3 pm tour is great time to see ibis, flamingos, other birds. Many ibis came in to roost fo…
Extraordinary Experience in Trinidad
If you want an experience that will leave you with indelible memories of Trinidad, this is the waterfall experience…
Tobago Island Tour
We had an excellent tour of Island. Our driver was very well informed and knowledgable. A most enjoyable day explor…
Swamp boat trip
I got picked up at the hotel by a very knowledgable guide/driver. We went on a boat trip with other people, but it…
10/5 stars. Amazing experience!
Totally amazing experience. I’ve been to waterfalls before but this was absolutely the best hiking/waterfall experi…
Above and beyond
The girls and I had a phenomenal time. Our tour guide, Dominic was welcoming, knowledgeable, and kept our safety a…
Great Overview of Port of Spain
Our tour guide Jeffery was excellent! He was very knowledgeable and personable and we enjoyed our time with him. …