Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-65, max of 24 per group
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Trinidad
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Maracas Beach
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please Proceed to Main Port Public Exit Gate outside or Hotel lobby area and look for the agent holding the (MyRide*) company Logo sign in hand or Logo T Shirt.
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago, MF3J+292, Dock Rd, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67635P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- Roads are Very windy (Very Sharp Bends) and may cause Car Sickness take necessary Meds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach?
- Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach on Tripadvisor
- What is the Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach cancellation policy?
- Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach?
- Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach is hosted by ABx Transfer Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ABx Transfer Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67635P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
ABx Transfer Service
#2 of 17 Transportation in Port of Spain
- claudiadU7398OU00Inexistence pick-upService never arrived. Explicitly booked a pick up service because of the late time I would arrive to the airport. Service never got there. After calling 5 times someone picked up, was completely unaware that they had to pick me up and instructed me to ask for a refund.
- Scotsman43200Great DayWell what can I say we had booked them for a Taxi to the beach a quieter one than the one every one goes to from, our cruise as we left the port Mitch was standing waiting for us to us to his can and away we went. Mitch asked if we minded just nipping into the Mall as h needed to do something en route we said it want a problem and it as in fact fun to have 10mins wander round a Mall in Trinidad. as we left he asked if we would like to have a quick rum tasting on the way this we did it was wicked as a local ish bar that belonged to the Rum producer, after this we headed of the beach being given the verbal tour as well, when we go the beach Mitch escorted us down to a nice place to sit we exchanged numbers and he told us how far we could safely walk on the beach and was very concerned. That we were safe. He collected as in the afternoon as was concerned that we hadn't eaten so stopped at the main beach and bought us something to eat, he said was his wife's favourite snack and more drinks then back to the boat. we had a very good time at a very nice beach with a very nice escort/driver/ tour guide Thanks very much Mitch we will be calling you next time we are in Trinidad thats for sure !!!!!!!!!
- rockyd93800They treat you like familyLovely experience! They took me to so many gorgeous stops in Trinidad and were knowledgeable. Mitch especially—great conversation and energy and he took me to get super delicious food. They were also super prepared and adaptive as plans changed. Would highly recommend.
- Jocelyn D00Do Not Waste Your TimeThis company did not respond to any calls or texts. After reaching out to Travelocity I was told they would not fulfill their commitment of pickup and drop off. I was left having to book a taxi.
- 275richardb00Pick up in Diego Martin for transport to Piarco Airport, Port of SpainOur contact with Abx, who we had never employed before, to arrange my airport transfer was very professional, as all details required were provided without having to ask. My driver, Brent, was on time. It did not help that the "pin drop" was not accurate, which caused him to call at the wrong address, but he was a mere 100 yds or so down the street. The car was clean and it was apparent that Brent took care of his vehicle and his customers. He was at all times considerate around conversation and the volume level of music. Our journey to the airport was uneventful and Brent shoed himself to be a confident and skillful driver. I would have no hesitation in booking ABx again! And last but not least, the price for the trip was very reasonable.
- Jordan A00Port Of Spain layoverMy husband and I had a 7 hour layover in the Port Of Spain from Grenada going to JFK. Thankfully we found the @Layover_Expert aka ABx Travel team . Rich was an absolute pleasure . He picked us up from the airport took us on an adventure all throughout the Port Of Spain and brought us to try local food, the beach , a rainforce , the city . He would drop us off and let us walk a mile or so to experience the Port Of Spain culture in which we left all of our belongings in the car . He is extremely trustworthy and you will not be disappointed . He will get you back in time and going through the airport was no problem at all . They also have ATM’s there but rich takes PayPal too !! We enjoyed his tour more than anything we did on our honeymoon in Grenada . Thank you so much Rich ☺️
- julianfrancis196100Brilliant serviceMitch waited while we negotiated clearing customs which took longer than needed then dropped us at Hyatt R while chatting about POS and what we might want to see. I contacted Mitch again later that day as we’d secured ODI cricket tix so he suggests a POS walking tour and drive by of the magnificent 7 before dropping us at Queens Park. He picked us up after cricket and we had a quick rum shop stop on way back. Made our stay relaxed and gave us the confidence to venture back into POS the next am on our own. Great man. WhatsApp contact made it easy. Mitch has a reservation at my place anytime he visits down under. Cheers mate.
- DianaH196100A stopover you which for!For our stopover of 8 hrs. we looked at a opportunity to see something of Trinidad. Inspired by recommendations onTripAdvisor we found ABx. Mitch picked us up at the airport. Due to a rainy day we didn't walk around but Mitch drove us around. On my request we went to Mount Benedict where Mitch gave us a Rio expierence😎. The local Trinidad vibe was also felt tasting U-Wee doubles and Bake & Shark at Uncle Sam. I won't say to much because it is about the experience, but we can recommend ABx for any one with a stopover at Piarco.
- nsomoza00Professional TeamVery good team, they are very professional and they provided a good attention to my group of 10 people.
- Manoj P00ABx was great...Mitch was a friendly and knowledgeable guide. He was so punctual and organized that he texted me and whats app 'ed me before he arrived. Enjoyed 3 days in T and T becasue of him
- GloriaDc7800ReviewThis was an excellent tour. The guide provided much needed context for both the walking and driven sight-seeing tour. He took his time driving around the windy roads leading to the bay and his recommendation for Bake and shark was excellent. Would definitely do it again if visiting Trinidad again.
- StampedVibes00Best Experience Ever!!!It’s not typical for me to take the time to review my travel, but this is a must. We had the privilege of meeting Mitch with the Trinidad Layover Experience Tours. He is excellent and provided an experience above any other tour that I’ve ever been on. I felt completely immersed into the culture and also safe. It was if we were being shown around like family. From underground restaurants to pictures on the mountain. If you truly want to experience Trinidad you should book with Mitch.
- Sunrise7424002 Great Day Tours in Trinidad!My husband and I first toured Pitch Lake on the south side of the island. The drive from our airport hotel was about 2 hours each way. Mitch was very friendly, explained all areas along the drive, and purchased a snack for us of fresh roasted corn! On the way back to our hotel, we stopped to eat a local snack called “Doubles” and also had a meal of goat “Roti”. You must try the local cuisine of Doubles & Roti in Trinidad. Our second day trip was wonderful and included a walking tour of Port of Spain, a stop at Fort George, Maracas Bay & Beach, with lunch at Richards’s Shark & Bank! Mitch even took us up the North Shore Road for free which has the highest point on the island looking down at the Caribbean and Maracas Bay. The North Shore Road is part of Viator’s Jeep Adventure Tour. We highly recommend Mitch & ABx Transfer Service when you need any transportation in Trinidad.
- Jahan B00Unexpected Paradise!On a short 4 day visit to Trinidad we had no idea how to spend our few days but wanted to see the most of the island and make the most of our time. We found Trinidad Layover Experience online while looking for tour ideas. From the moment we reached out we received very detailed information on options for tours and we were given options that would make the most of our time. Trinidad Layover sent a driver to show us the nightlife of Trinidad and the next day we were taking on a detailed tour of the countryside and Maracas Bay. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everything we needed was taken care of by Trinidad Layover! We will definitely be visiting Trinidad again as now this place feels like home. Thank you to your team for all of your hard work on making tourist enjoy your country!!
- BKTX00Excellent Service !Looking at feedback from other travelers, I arranged airport pick up from POS and local site seeing tour with ABx. I have nothing but good words about Mitch and his service. Very polite, knowledgeable and goes out of way to help. He is so customer friendly. Thanks to him, I learned few things about Trini culture and its amazing food. He made our trip a memorable one. Big Thanks!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
Attentive staff, engaging , caring , explanations in detail and depth of history , everything coupled with such great hospitality made it an amazing experience. I just walked up to mitc by chance and had a lovely day and he was kind enough to let me hang with him, introduced me to his lovely family and this team goes out of their way to show you Trinidad and wanting more ! Highly recommend.
Written January 24, 2020
Jan 2019 • Friends
This was offered on our tour and no one knew what it was. We found out on our tour. We also walked the city, heard the history, visited 2 beaches and had Shark n Bake at Richard's. We ate outside while watching the waves and had the best fish sandwich EVER. The fish is amazing and the (bake) is homemade bread. You get your sandwich and go to a buffet of toppings to decorate your own dish. It is so good.....I'm going back!
Written October 26, 2019
Alice ..we are so glad you enjoyed your Trip...we cant wait to see you again...
Written October 27, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach provided by ABx Transfer Service
Product Overview: Port of Spain Shore Excursion: City Highlights / Maracas Beach
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos