The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike
By Gibraltar Tours and Taxi Service
Like the rock of Gibraltar the Brimstone Hill Fortress was in the hands of two European powers, who have fought each other for control of this Hill and the island. Both the British and the French built forts to defend themselves from the Spanish and from each other. In 1689 the French were able to capture the British Fort Charles in Sandy Point. By taking cannons to Brimstone Hill which conveniently overlooked Fort Charles. The British were then able to recapture Fort Charles in 1690. Recognizing its strategic importance the British started the building of this magnificent fortress. And that's just a taste of the rich history to be explored on our exclusive hike.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-65, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local drinks provided.
- Entry/Admission - Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Look for me at the Gold Mine store.
- Port Zante
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108475P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike?
- The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike price starts from $66.67. Discover and book The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike cancellation policy?
- The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike?
- The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike is hosted by Gibraltar Tours and Taxi Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gibraltar Tours and Taxi Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Brimstone Hill Fortress Hike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108475P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPort Zante
- 1Brimstone Hill Fortress National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedUNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the main attractions in St. Kitts Nevis. Rich in history and heritage.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best St Kitts Tour
This tour was extremely interesting and fun! Elvis was our tour guide and was friendly, knowledgeable and a lot of…
Highly recommend it
My guide and driver Randy is very helpful and enthusiastic. He introduced the buildings we passed by really clearly…
Horrible transportation, not worth the money paid.
The tour itself, as far as the places visited, was fine, as was our driver/guide. He was friendly snd courteous an…
Elvis was the best. Very knowledgeable and stopped for photo ops. Beside the normal stops.Good driver too
Look out for Aynsteyn, the best informed tour driver on the island! Probably...
There are no shortage of tour guides offering a tour on their open-sided bus (usually a pick-up with bench seats) a…