Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Umbrella's (1 shared for 2 people, if you are travelling solo you get your own
- Snorkel Gears
- Sun Block
- Sun Tan
- Departure details
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, Little Bay Rd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten Divi Little Bay Beach Resort no transfer provided taxis are readily available at the cruise terminal exit. Grab a taxi and come! Beach & Sun awaits you :) Address: 15 Longwall Rd., Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 1-721-542-2685 IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3324P26
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code: Swim wear
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort?
- Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort cancellation policy?
- Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort?
- Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort is hosted by Aqua Mania Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aqua Mania Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3324P26
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Aqua Mania Adventures
Joined in April 2020
#14 of 50 Tours & Activities in Simpson Bay
- michellesI1918AN00Amazing experience!This was amazing and the staff were great!! The trip was a highlight of the whole week!! Open bar and beautiful sights. The equipment was a little old and faulty but they are used alot.
- Kelly G00Number One boat charter!Outstanding boat tours! We've taken many boat charters in the Caribbean and this company has it right. We took the Santino power boat cruise around the island one day and the Lambada catamaran to Prickly Pear and Anguilla the second day. Both trips had great captains with exceptional staff. We honestly couldn't figure out how these tours didn't cost more given it was all day and the amount of food provided. We saw a lot of the islands in the best possible way and learned more about the culture. If we'd known just how fabulous this company was in advance we would've booked every charter they offer.
- DallasCharlotte00Great evening!!The crew and captain were all great!! Always ready to hand you a drink or food! The food and drink were excellent. This is our second time going and we highly recommend the dinner cruise!!
- VIPinspector00Sailing St Maarten styleWe set sail on time and with a great crew. El Capitan Preston was very informative from the moment we step foot on the dock to end of our journey, which by the way is in Simpson Bay in a very calm not busy part of the bay. You jump aboard listen to a few rules and your off and sailing. The water was a bit rough on our day but that is no fault of the crew/staff. It was still hot, sunny, glorious and absolutely worth every penny. Our first stop was Prickly Pear, sadly the water was too rough and did look a bit dangerous even for the best snorkelers out there. Instead the crew turned the boat around and took us to Rendezvous Bay and Meads Bay, both stunning both snorkel worthy and both calm. The waters were amazing, so turquoise and one of the clearest I'd ever seen. The food was hands down delicious, first they came around with snacks, drinks were flowing, then the crew followed up with a very hearty chicken and rib meal with some amazing sides. Our day lasted around 7 1/2 hours and when we pulled back in the bay I was a bit sad. The fun was over but I get the great memories and met some pretty amazing people on the days trip. So cheers to Preston, Atiba, Albert and Marlo. Thank you for hospitality on your friendly island.
- Heidi6meyer00Day Tour around St MaartenThis was an amazing tour with even better views. Great value - full day and lunch/drinks included! The crew were awesome and attentive. Always making sure we had drinks. They were very friendly and knowledgeable about the island. We got to see Sea turtles and beautiful fish when snorkeling. We had a blast. It is a full day cruise so be prepared to be out in the sun all day. It was a rough ride back to the hotel but we did not mind.
- Michael B00Amazing and awesome time!Snorkeling 🤿 was great! The captain was outstanding. Learn the history of the island and enjoy snorkeling a fun boat ride, good snacks and drinks and overall fun!
- Jkraushaar4300We Enjoyed the SailWe enjoyed the sail. Unfortunately no Sunset last night. Boat Staff was very friendly. Finding the check in was a little difficult since we were not staying at Simpson Bay Resort.
- 853keshab00Great ExperienceCaptain Preston and his crew were amazing. The food was super good; the stops were beautiful; and the drinks were coming nonstop. I truly enjoyed myself and highly recommend booking this experience.
- Juliana S00Dive with Denzel and Captain Roy.I had the best dive today with Denzel and Captain Sweet Roy! The were very knowledgeable and I felt very safe. The water was beautiful and the dive sites was great! I can’t wait to do again. I recommend 100%!
- johnmT1217TM00Awesome Boat, Great trip around the island, Delicious Lunch at LoLo's!This was a wonderful day long trip, completely sails around Sint Maarten Island. Also, enjoy the Best Lunch possible, at LoLo's in Grand Case! I also scuba dive with this same company, Aqua Mania, and have now for two years! This company is Top Notch, and Safety is always most important! They usually over deliver! You won't go wrong with this Trip! We saw several turtles, many fish and as much to drink as you could hope for! Beautiful water and awesome snorkeling included! Snacks included too!
- katemC5711RB00Highly recommend this boat trip!Loved this trip, it was the best day of our holiday. The captain, Shawn, was friendly and knowledgeable. We only managed to see one turtle but there were plenty of fish at Creole Rock. We also stopped at a couple of bays on the way back for more swimming . The free drinks, bread and cheese were most appreciated. We really enjoyed the boat trip there and back but it does get bouncy so maybe not so good for those that are not so comfortable on the water!
- 495eugenej00Honeymoon dinner cruise 🛳Let us first say last night's " dinner cruise 🛳 " was simply AMAZING, online sign up was easy, pier side check ✔️ in was easy, and finally, boarding was simple to.You take off your shoes 👞 prior to skipping onto the beautiful/ clean yacht and they give you a welcome aboard drink and the bar is unlimited also. The dinner was excellent, we had bbq chicken 🐔 and sauced pork cubes, salad and veggies. You sail out to the coast and it's simply gorgeous, if possible book you a dinner 🛳 cruise, it was our honeymoon, and it was PERFECT.
- PhxNurseDJ00Amazing viewsWe did the sunset cruise and excursion to Anguilla/prickly pair. We couldn’t go to prickly pair because of the weather but the trip was amazing :). The crew was so much fun and I didn’t get all of the names. The captain who had the broken arm was the best. Natalie and Albert was great. I wish I remember the rest of the names :( We had chicken and ribs for dinner. The crew constantly made sure we were okay with water and drinks.
- 330humam00Great experienceCaptain Roy & Edwin were amazing! I was not a swimmer and they did everything to make me feel as comfortable as possible. This tour was a great way to experience the many beautiful islands of Sint Marteen, and the lunch was also delicious! Would definitely recommend. Special thank you to Edwin for being such an amazing swim guide for me!!
- X600WQteresav00Evening dinner cruiseThe Captain and staff were great on this beautiful boat. Food and evening view were amazing. We had a great time.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Family
This excursion was misleading in my opinion because of all the focus on the resort with description and photos. We picked this because we thought we were getting resort access, but really we were just reserving an umbrella and chairs on the beach. The onsite pools were for resort guests only. Note, anyone can go to this beach, but the excursion is to have the umbrella and chairs reserved for when you arrive. The beach did fill up around lunchtime from cruise travelers so having the reservation was helpful.
Written February 1, 2020
With 4 cruise ships docked at St. Martin, I thought this little beach would be overwhelmed by the crowds. I was pleasantly pleased by the 100 or so people scattered on the beach front. Perfect 3-foot waves just right for taking a dip or snorkeling. There's even a dock to jump from. Bring a towel and sunscreen. Don't plan on walking! Take a taxi and leave at least 45 minutes to obtain a taxi and get back to your ship. Water toys are included.
Written April 6, 2019
10 out of 10. You won’t be disappointed. Way better than a cruise booked excursion. Getting the taxi there and back was a breeze.
Written April 12, 2023
Hello, wondering if someone could tell me why I would purchase this package instead of just grabbing a taxi and renting the beach chair and umbrella on my own? Do you have use of the pool or any other amenity that I wouldn’t get if I rented on my own.......thank you!
Is the resort all inclusive with the pass? It says "access" to restaurants so I'm not sure.
Yes, for the outdoor restaurant. Not certain about the times for the smorgasbord. It was closed in the afternoon while we were there!
I'm assuming this is an all day pass. My ship arrives at 9am and leaves at 5pm. We have group of 4.
No problem, but you will need to leave the Divi by 2:30 to ensure you get back to the pier. It is only a 20 minute cab ride ( $10), but the walk to the pier is a long one!
Buy it with
Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort provided by Aqua Mania Adventures
Product Overview: Beach Day at Divi Little Bay Resort
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos