Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (29)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spend the day snorkeling on this speedboat tour of St. Maarten. On this small-group tour, the guides assist you in the water and help you identify fish and coral species as you’re snorkeling. On board, hear about the island’s modern and historical highlights. Enjoy snorkeling at your own pace without being rushed to return to the boat.
- Enjoy snacks and water, sodas, beers, and rum punch
- A picnic lunch (included) will be served on the beach
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices is provided
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Coconut Reef Power Boat Tours & Charters, Unit 109, 58 Well Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Picnic lunch on the beach.
- Unlimited water, sodas, beer and rum punch
- National Park and Marine fees
- Professional driver/guide
- Use of snorkel equipment/personal flotation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian/Gluten Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Persons with limited mobility should contact us before booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We regret that we cannot accept guests weighing in excess of 290 pounds (130kg)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Tour boat Captain "Trevor" and first mate " Robert" have the God given "gift" for operating this tour. Tour of the yachts, snorkeling, swimming in beach waves and then watching the planes land. All Good. We needed this fast boat to see everything. It is a hard task to have…
Date of experience: February 2020
Fantastic place went on speed boat tour amazing fun and great people saw lots of fish while snorkeling would definitely recommend x
Date of experience: November 2019
Malik and Don were awesome! We didn’t see as much underwater life as we wanted, but we were so happy with the tour. The boat ride was smooth, we saw the whole island and got the most beautiful photos. Lunch and the rum punch provided were super good too! So happy we took the…
Date of experience: August 2019
The Snorkeling and Discovery tour around St. Maarten was great fun. It started out in Simpson Bay and we toured the island stopping off at various spots along the way to snorkel or just swim. The crew was very informative pointing out historical sites, beaches and geological…
Date of experience: June 2019
These guys were on point. Took us to several bays and beaches- even with bad weather were able to find us some great snorkeling. Constantly served us drinks, food, and felt all 4 kids on the boat were safe at all times in their hands. Small group setting made us feel like…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from ccnicholls, Owner at St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour
Responded Aug 7, 2019
Dear vasuvuppala, Our sincere thanks for your generous comments. It was our pleasure to have you aboard - we are glad to hear the weather did not get in the way and you were able to fully enjoy your day. Happy Travels! The crew and management at Coconut Reef
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Coconut Reef Power Boat Tours & Charters
Best Excursion on the Island
So I've done a ton of excursions on cruises, and this is by far the best I have ever done. Craig and Maleek were F…
Best sunset cruise of the island!
I booked this cruise for my boyfriends family and myself and we had a fabulous time! The guides were so knowledgeab…
We booked both the Snorkel & Discovery Tour and the Sunset Cruise, and both were amazing! From being greeted by Cra…
My girlfriend and I took the sunset cruise on our first day in St. Maarten. It was the perfect way to start. The cr…
Powerboat style sunset cruise, easy to book and very pleasant staff upon arrival made process very easy. The boat c…
False advertising but captain worked hard
The boat listed that you will be going on is not Braveheart. Also the trip does not cost $1175 with picnic lunch in…
Great cruise of St Maarten
My wife and I came to St.Maarten for our 25th wedding anniversary and booked this cruise in advance. We're glad we …
Fun had by all
We took this to celebrate our 40th anniversary. All of the couples were friendly and the guides were super. My only…
This was an amazing trip and the sights were beautiful. I proposed to my girlfriend on the boat ride and had pictur…
The two guides were amazing and had so much info to give . Would recommend this excursion. The group was small a…
Loved it it’s was my 30th bday
It was amazing Don the host was the best so as the captain was this is a must try for sure were from Atl it was two…
Beautiful Sunset Cruise
This was part 2 of my BF’s birthday surprise. Upon arrival to the pier we were met by Craig. Craig then put us in t…
Great sunset cruise
The captain was very knowledge of the island. It was just the right amount of ppl on board(not too many). His 1st m…
Awesome Sunset Cruise!
I went on this sunset cruise last week while in Saint Martin with my boyfriend. Our guides, Don and Malek, were abs…
Damien and Don were the best. Fabulous time for a more than reasonable price . Drinks and appetizers supplied were …
- Tintamarre Island, Pinel Island, and 2 more
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 374 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 530 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,755 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour
How much is St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour?
St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour price starts from $700.00. Discover and book St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour cancellation policy?
St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour?
St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour is hosted by Coconut Reef Power Boat Tours & Charters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Coconut Reef Power Boat Tours & Charters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h 30m. Discover and book St Maarten Snorkeling and Discovery Tour on Tripadvisor