Want to go out on a shopping spree to get gifts to bring back home for friends and family? Want to explore flavors of the island,try out a new restaurant for lunch or dinner? Want to go to the city or visit anywhere else on the island? WELL, We are here to serve you. Enjoy historic buildings in the city, visit the craft market, vendors market and more. Drop offs, pick ups, wait service or drop of with a rescheduled time to pick up; book with Mega Transfers to get you there.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Once you've booked with us, we will be at agreed pick up location with a sign showing lead travelers name.
- Rodney Bay Marina, St Lucia
- Castries Harbour, 2275+GHG, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Duty Free Pointe Seraphine Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Saint Lucia, St Lucia We drop off travelers to desired destination, whether it be a drop off and wait service, pick up and drop off or just a drop off to wherever you want to go. We are here to serve you.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221529P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hand sanitizers will be provided
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers?
- Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers cancellation policy?
- Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers?
- Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers is hosted by Mega Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mega Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Castries or Shopping Tour/Transfers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 221529P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Castries, St. Lucia
Joined in November 2019
#10 of 20 Shopping in Castries
- Fraser N00Mud Baths and Volcano Tour with Mark from Rising Sun Taxi ServicesVisited the volcano and mud baths as part of an island tour with Mark from Rising Sun Taxi Services Volcano was really interesting, guided tour full of information and water in stream is soooo hot! Smell of sulphur terrible but you get used to it🤣 Mud baths were busy but unlike the organised tours there was no rush with Mark, he ensures you get the best experience and some fab photos! Water is hot and so relaxing and after applying the mud and washing it off your skin will be so soft! Great activities but don’t go with the hotel organised tours book with Mark at Rising Sun Taxi’s we had a fabulous day full of information and memories to last a lifetime! Fabulous photo opportunities and so much knowledge from Mark. Also very comfortable transport unlike the tour buses!
- Tony_Narc00Shuttle driver JamesWow where do I even begin. My shuttle driver James was just an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did he pick me up on time from the Hewanorra International Airport in St. Lucia, but he showed up in a beautiful, clean, passenger van, fully equipped with air conditioning, and a beverage cooler filled with THE WORKS! We stopped several times during my shuttle to the hotel, as he showed me absolutely beautiful landmarks, and scenic views, that he allowed me to photograph. I was even able to purchase souvenirs from some great local street vendors! Because he provided such a professional, welcoming, and hospitable service for me, I asked him if he would mind continuing to transport me for the duration of my stay. He happily obliged. He took me and my lady to dinner, the local bars, the beach, shopping, all while speaking to us like a friend. James is a GREAT driver, and an even greater human being. The stellar service that he provided me was very affordable, but to me it was priceless. As soon as I get back to St. Lucia, I plan on using James again, exclusively. He's simply 5 stars. Thanks again James! Anthony
- Leo M00Family fun and memories at Mud Baths - thanks Anthony!!Like many experiences, it is the people that you have these with, and the individual who provide the services, that make it special. This is what happened at the Sulphur Hot Mud Bath just outside of Soufriere. This stop wasn’t even on the itinerary my wife and 3 teenage kids planned for the day, but are glad we did it. The baths themselves were not spectacular but our guide Anthony made the visit very special. His attention to the kids and wife, with adding the mud and then the mud body-painting, made the day so much fun and memorable.
- narsh202000GREATFirst time using this transfer service and it was great. will definitely recommend. Awesome services indeed
- kayremy00awesome!!!!My transfer was an excellent experience, exceeded my expectations. My driver was very courteous and the driving was great. although the journey is a long one moving from one end of the island to the other our driver made the drive more relaxing and refreshing. We were offered a choice of a local rum, beer, or water to cool down the heat and help us relax and enjoy our drive to our resort. The option of a/c or windows down to enjoy the island fresh tropical air is yours for the making. On our departure day our driver was very flexible as we wanted to get picked up earlier to do a few stops. Communication was easy and timely from Mega Transfers. Will definitely recommend them and use their services again when visiting Saint Lucia. AWESOME TRIP IT WAS!!!!!