St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere
By James Touring Service
Experience St. Lucia with a Scenic Drive to Soufriere Bay, With Snorkeling, Waterfalls, Hot Mineral Pool Mudbaths, and the St. Lucia Fish Market!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Piton Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72537P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere
What you can expect during your visit
- All staff fully vaccinated. Transportation is Covid19 certified by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere on Tripadvisor
- How much is St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere?
- St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere price starts from $150.00. Discover and book St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere on Tripadvisor
- What is the St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere cancellation policy?
- St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere?
- St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere is hosted by James Touring Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact James Touring Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72537P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Castries MarketStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Piton FallsStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sulphur SpringsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Anse La RayeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6PitonsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wouldn’t go out of my way to attend
It was a fun vibe with a couple of people selling items and a lot of people selling rum punch but everything was pr…
We didnt take the tour, just explored the gardens. Felt like we were in Jurrassic Park. The plants, trees were mass…
Tour a disappointment.
The driver showed up in a car too small for 4 people. About 30’minutes into the trip his car broke down. I had to…
Excellent excursion- Mud bath and waterfall
Excellent excursion. Mud baths are a great experience and rubbing mud into your skin and bathing in the pools is gr…
Beautiful and unique
These gardens are beautiful, with colorful flowers and the waterfall is very pretty. There are hot tubs you can so…
Must Do in St. Lucia!
If you are in Saint Lucia, coming here is a must! It’s such a cool experience to feel the warm baths and come out a…
Tet Paul Nature Trail- don’t miss it.
We had a wonderful little hike up the nature trail. Beautiful views and time to take pictures. Local snacks at the …
Crooks - book elshere
We booked this tour and canceled way before the deadline for the cancellation window and still got charged. Owner o…
This place was great the water was warm and felt so good on your skin and it really does heal the skin up. When I s…
Lovely trip- a must on St. Lucia
James has one of the best minibusses on St.Lucia, and that is good since the drive down and up too the old vulcano …
Not what we asked for or expected
Our tour ended up being mostly in the car going to tourist traps. The tour description said that we got to go to a …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
James and his wife Ruth were excellent tour guides. We liked seeing a part of the island that tourists don’t typically see. The botanical gardens and volcano were particularly great stops, but they also stopped at some small vendors and shared with us some local treats such as coconut cake, sugar cookies and spiced rum which was really unique. We highly recommend James and Ruth.
Written October 1, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thanks again Mr and Mrs kellers hope to you guys soon again it was a pleasure being your tour guide and introducing to our st Lucian culture. Wish we had more time to show you alot more, covid-19 has really limited me to show you guys our night life as well . By God's good grace next time you visit this will be all over and I can give your our my beautiful island st lucia. My wife ruth has sent her love stay safe guys .
Written October 2, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.