Lucian Jumper Tour
By Courtesy Taxi Cooperative
Designed for cruise passengers who only have a short time as they visit the island of St. Lucia, this tour includes some of the island’s top attractions. From the city market, view points, plantations, studios this short world jumper tour will definitely give you a feel of the island. Come as a visitor and leave as a local.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–2 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Travelers can give us a call with their accommodation locations, or send us an email or book online via our website. Please note: This may incur an additional cost based on your location pick-up.
- Duty Free Pointe Seraphine Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia Travelers can give us a call with their accommodation locations, send us an email or book online via our website.
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Duty Free Point Seraphine
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219290P3
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 persons to operate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lucian Jumper Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lucian Jumper Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lucian Jumper Tour?
- Lucian Jumper Tour price starts from $65.00. Discover and book Lucian Jumper Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lucian Jumper Tour cancellation policy?
- Lucian Jumper Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lucian Jumper Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lucian Jumper Tour?
- Lucian Jumper Tour is hosted by Courtesy Taxi Cooperative. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Courtesy Taxi Cooperative on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lucian Jumper Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219290P3
- You'll start atDuty Free Pointe Seraphine Shopping ComplexOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Castries MarketSee details
- 2Derek Walcott SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Morne FortuneStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Eudovic's Art StudioStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Marigot BayStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Spend your day in a van.
Cruise line cancelled our excursion so we were stuck. Got off the ship and was approached by this company. $50pp to…
DONT PAY IN ADVANCE OR WILL GET ROBED
To start: DONT PAY IN ADVANCE OR WILL GET ROBED. Worst Taxi experiences, this people charged me for a trip and I ne…
Don't Pay For Private Taxi Service at the Cruise Port!
Courtesy Taxi Service offers private taxi service and shared taxi service at the cruise ship dock. Private was $100…
TERRIBLE COMPANY, NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES TOTALLY SCAM
We got there through a cruise we were staying for about 5 or 6 hours, so our travel agent found them and he talked …
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
You will see them as soon as you get off of the ship and go through the building! They were extremely rude and mis…
Do not use this company for an Island Tour at the cruise port!
After docking at the port on our Royal Caribbean cruise in St Lucia, we were excited to go on a tour of what looked…