Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Light refreshments
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 9:30 am, 12:30 pm Daily. It is recommended that you be at the pick up location 15 minutes prior to departure of the excursion.
- Duty Free Pointe Seraphine Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, 2265+CFQ, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88674P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is St Lucia Exclusive Views?
- St Lucia Exclusive Views price starts from $53.85. Discover and book St Lucia Exclusive Views on Tripadvisor
- What is the St Lucia Exclusive Views cancellation policy?
- St Lucia Exclusive Views cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book St Lucia Exclusive Views on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides St Lucia Exclusive Views?
- St Lucia Exclusive Views is hosted by Evergreen St.Lucia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Evergreen St.Lucia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St Lucia Exclusive Views on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for St Lucia Exclusive Views?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book St Lucia Exclusive Views on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88674P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CastriesStop: 15 minutesSee historical points of interest in the city of Castries including the cathedral, Derek Walcott Square and the MorneRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Castries, St. Lucia
Joined in February 2019
#29 of 61 Transportation in Castries
Phenomenal Service for Individuals and Large Groups
I recently worked with Evergreen St. Lucia to handle all transportation for my wedding in St. Lucia. This included airport transfers for over 60 guests across multiple flights and travel days, day of transportation for the wedding party and over 100 guests, and a group tour for ~60 of our guests. I am very Type A type with limited patience for inefficiency or disorganization. My experience with Evergreen was fantastic. Key highlights include: Airport transfers: Our guests arrived over the course of 4 days and via 2 different airports and a sea port. We also had a few last minute travel changes. The Evergreen team worked with us to create customized pick up schedules that minimized cost for our guests while also ensuring no one spent too long waiting at the airport (if you've done group shuttle transport, this can sometimes be an issue when the shuttles wait to ensure they're full). The drivers were courteous and helpful, and treated our guests to mini island tours on the route from the airport to our hotel - everyone enjoyed the 90 minute drive, including the opportunities to stop for photos along the way. On the return trips, they again created customized schedules. Day of transportation: The Evergreen staff worked to create a customized day of transportation package for our wedding. They were very flexible to our needs. The drivers were courteous and went above and beyond to ensure our day was stress free (including helping lift me into the vehicle:) Tour: We were very focused on providing our guests with a unique tour experience. We worked with the Evergreen team to curate a tour within a specific budget. On the tour, the staff provided a few surprise stops at well which our guests loved. Throughout the planning process, the Evergreen team was always timely and responsive. Service was customized and they took the time to meet with us in person as often as needed to ensure all our guests had a great experience. Evergreen's fleet of vehicles is large, up to date and comfortable. We've also used their taxi services and have not been disappointed.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our tour of St. Lucia, called Pitons Views and more, which we booked with Evergreen Tours thru Shore Excursions, started off meeting our driver - Glen. Glen was personable, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. We were the only ones who booked this tour at this time, so it was like Glen was our private tour guide for the day! He was amazing! We stopped by a few different roadside food stands and sampled bbq, and banana bread. After a few other stops to take pictures we arrived at the highlight- The Pitons! Glen had arranged lunch for us at The Beacon, which gave us a great view and the chance to sample some local dishes, along with some local refreshments. What a great way to end the day! Thank you Glen!!
Written January 21, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
St Lucia Exclusive Views provided by Evergreen St.Lucia
Product Overview: St Lucia Exclusive Views
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos