Enjoy an exhilarating and scenic hike accompanied by our well-trained guides up to the breathtakingly beautiful summit of our Private nature reserve known as Mount Pimard – located conveniently in St. Lucia’s Tourism capital of Rodney Bay. Heard of the Pitons, right? Well, this is the only other mountain hike on the island (apart from the Piton hike) which is surrounded by 180 degrees of water. Hike with the water at your back and the mountain at your feet as you learn about the interesting and captivating history of St. Lucia and the immediate area. Once at the summit you will be greeted by the most beautiful view available in the north of the island. You will also be able to see all the way down the island to the Pitons on a clear enough day.
• Diverse natural rainforest habitat and beautiful views of the sea
• Convenient hiking location just minutes from the port
• Similar hike to the Pitons at a fraction of the cost with a closer location
• See the pitons from the top of this mountain
• Photo stops along the way
• Sightseeing tour
• Amazing and experienced guides