Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-90, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- 34 Rue du Cercle, Schoelcher 97233, Martinique
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91882P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class?
- Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class price starts from $47.40. Discover and book Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class cancellation policy?
- Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class?
- Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class is hosted by Les Ateliers Médélices. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Les Ateliers Médélices on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Ti Punch & Accras Cooking class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91882P4
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We had a great time. The faciiity was very clean and easy to work in. Since we were the only 2 in the class we ha…
Excellent class and lots of fun
Laetitia ran the class with lots of charm and grace. Switching back and forth from English and French as the class…
Terrific host, lovely experience.
Laetitia was very welcoming and the food was delicious with some very authentic, island specific ingredients. My hu…
unexpected expereince and great service
We had a wonderful time with Laetitia and I strongly recommend this activity for people curious about Caribbean foo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2019 • Couples
Laetitia nous a accueilli sur sa terrasse pour nous apprendre à préparer des accras à la morue et aux légumes, pendant 1h30. Nous les avons ensuite dégustés, accompagnés d'un ti-punch ou d'un rhum vieux (au choux). Nous avons apprécié ce moment de partage et d'échanges avec Laëtitia sur la recette et plus globalement sur les produits locaux. En plus, la recette est copieuse et permet de repartir avec une bonne quantité d'accras pour en faire profiter des amis ! Atelier cuisine vivement conseillé.
Written September 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Bonjour Céline, Merci d'avoir fait confiance aux Ateliers Médélices pour cette découverte culinaire. Ce fut un plaisir de vous accueillir et de partager avec vous quelques astuces culinaires. A très bientôt Laetitia
Written September 30, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.