Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan
By Tripolin Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-95, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Starbucks, 363 C. de Tetuán #1, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16292P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan?
- How much is Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan?
- Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan price starts from $41.03. Discover and book Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan cancellation policy?
- Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan?
- Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan is hosted by Tripolin Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tripolin Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fountain of Youth Tour of Old San Juan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16292P3
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
David was a nice tour guide. He was knowledgeable but the tour itself was mediocre. I would pass on this one and lo…
Highly Recommend David for Another Tour
If you arrive to Puerto Rico for the first time, I would extremely recommend this tour. David takes you all around …
Old San Juan
Great, very knowledgeable and we had a great time. Definitely recommend! Enjoyed many sites along the way, lots of…
Loved getting to walk around Old San Juan. Can’t say I had a favorite part because it was all amazing! Wear comfy s…
Great Tour- David was awesome!
Great Tour! David was so knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this tour to family and friends.
Informative trip. Though the walk feels very exhausting it’s worth it. A must do thing when in San Juan.
Amazing waking tour!
Amazing experience! We got to learn so much history about Old San Juan. David also knew all the BEST sights to see!…
David is Awesome!
David was so knowledgeable about the history of Puerto Rico. He was kind, smart and funny. I enjoyed this tour so m…
Everything I expected and more!
Antonio was a great guide and very informative. We learned so much history & some additional tidbits when prompted …
We did the Old San Juan walking tour with David and had a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and personabl…
Tour guide was very knowledgeable of the area and inspired interest of the area. With amazing views.
One of the best walking tours in the world!
I have traveled many places in the US and around the world. I can honestly say that this is one of the best walking…
Just Do It! Why Not???
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable. He also was sweet about answering questions, gave us souvenir…
David did a great job on the tour. Our tour was supposed to start at 4:30 and our cruise ship was a little delayed …
My visit to Old San Juan was very good and memorable. I am so glad that I booked the tour.
I did the old San Juan walking tour. The narrator's knowledge of San Juan was remarkable. He answered any and all q…