Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay
By El Sol Vida Fun Tours
The Bob Marley Museum is the former home of the reggae legend. Bob’s home is filled with rich memories and treasured mementos, which seek to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Well appointed air conditioned vehicles
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Meals and Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P350
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay?
- Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay price starts from $243.59. Discover and book Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay cancellation policy?
- Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay?
- Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay is hosted by El Sol Vida Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Sol Vida Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bob Marley Museum Tour from Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14302P350
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bob Marley MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedHere you will see all the original rooms that have been kept as they were when Bob lived here to ensure authenticity. The displays include a life size 3-dimensional hologram of Brother Bob from the One Love Peace Concert in 1978, his Grammy Lifetime Achievement award, his personal Recording Studio, his bedroom, favourite clothing, a vast array of Gold and Platinum Records received from all around the World, as well as the costumes of his back-up singers, the I-Threes.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best vacation experience ever # 🇧🇸
Michael(Mj) Ziplines, O’Shane(tour guide), Allan(bus driver) Atv guides and the horseback guide. For not only makin…
Best experience ever!
This was the best excursion ever from start to finish! We had so much fun. All the guides were so much fun and help…
Visit to Jewel Grade Montego Bay
After not taking a vacation for two years, my husband and I went the Jewel Grande In Montego and absolutely enjoy …
We went on the booze cruise trip and it was AMAZING!! I’ve come to Jamaica many times and I can honestly say it was…
Stay somewhere else!
Beautiful beaches - awful hotel. We had a vacation here in 2014 and loved every minute, but on our return in 2022 …
WASTE OF MONEY DON’t GO, it was only 1 hour and you don’t see the places that are promised in the ad
Try to book your excursion early. This will take up a majority of your day. Expect a long ride to and from your des…
My lead tour guide Peter and Felicia were amazing they made the experience great from the moment we entered the tou…
Not worth it....do something else please.
Please do not waste your money on this experience. It is so expensive and unlike any other theme parks you can only…
I would give TripAdvisor zero stars for this!!
My scheduled reservation was canceled the day before the adventure. Keep in mind I booked July 15th and the cancell…
We had the most horrible experince in this place. On August 3rd, 2022, we went to the Mystic Mountain to ride the b…
Lots of fun and a beautiful experience
Was a great experience with mama Sophie. She was the tour guide and taught us many things on the ride to Dunns rive…
Canceled without our knowledge.
Booked this as a stop on our recent cruise ahead of the arrival date. When we showed up at the meeting place, we we…
Great visit to a beautiful plantation.
Had a wonderful and enlightening tour with Steve. I highly recommend him as a tour guide. We had a choice of jerk…
Super thrilling place !!
This place is a must if you like being outdoors! There’s plenty of amenities for the whole family to enjoy. We spec…