Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios
By Thelga's Jamaica Tours
You should book this tour because we always offer our best service and it is always done with a smile. Also with us you will have a memorable experience that you will be talking about for years to come.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-60, max of 15 per group
Duration: 5–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Green Grotto Caves
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at all hotels, guest house and villas.
- Ocho Rios Port
- Falmouth Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P85
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios?
- Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios price starts from $184.62. Discover and book Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- What is the Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios cancellation policy?
- Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios?
- Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios is hosted by Thelga's Jamaica Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thelga's Jamaica Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Green Grotto Cave - Blue Hole From Ocho Rios on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30742P85
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Green Grotto CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Blue HoleStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best Place to visit in Ocho Rios
Dj Greg and DJ Chris was amazing…They entertain the guest and know how to work the crowd…This is my second visit. M…
Buy at least One bottle.
Booked as part of a tour along with the Black River Safari & YS Falls. It was a long day and the journey from our …
Unforgettable Experience with Bob Marley
This was my 1st time to Jamaica, the Bob Marley Tour left me in awe. The moment you enter the 9 Mile Compound , you…
Fantastic trip. Amazed how the water glows when touched. Very interesting. Take water shoes though because it's not…
My family and I recently visited Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We went on a few tours with the help of Barry Tours Jamaica. B…
Thank you Berry for the best experience you given me an my family . I appreciate you for everything I could ask for…
Awful experience, I been trying to reach out contact tour company to obtain refund, after we brought the tickets, w…
Rick's Cafe is a a must if in Negril
Rick’s café is a must see for any visitors to Negril. Rick’s is a short taxi ride from the resorts in Negril. If y…
Just DO it
EXCELLENT day trip! Our driver Byron picked my hubby and I up on Feb 6 at 1:30pm on the dot at our resort. He was v…
From cliff jumping to the perfect sunset, Rick's Cafe offers a perfect ending to a Jamaican day. The atmosphere …
Bamboo raft trip on the Martha Brae
The trip on the raft was relaxing and enjoyable. The raft captain was skilled and charming. However, the long wait …
A must do in Jamaica
Hired a driver for the two of us which was excellent compared to being on a big bus. This attraction was very well…
The ride was a bit long to the top and back down again but the views were amazing and i think if the travel time wa…
THIS IS A SCAM
My two friends and I decided to book this service but after arriving at the river tubing, we discovered that this w…
Must go if you’re a coffee lover but if walking so if you have difficulty or walking is not your thing avoid as the…