Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry fees of $25us is not included in this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Suzette Tours Jamaica
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up guest from Hotels villas,Air BNB and private vacation rentals.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43655P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay
What you can expect during your visit
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have, one will be provided.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay?
- Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay price starts from $225.00. Discover and book Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay cancellation policy?
- Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay?
- Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay is hosted by Suzette Tours Jamaica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Suzette Tours Jamaica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Blue Mountain Coffee Tour From Runaway Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43655P38
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Suzette Tours JamaicaStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedThe guest will get a guided tour of the coffee in blue mountainRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Reliable and awesome bookings
We booked both the Blue Hole and Horseback Back Riding. When Suzette showed up personally to drive us it was a nic…
Great iconic trip
Great trip to see one of my icons resting place. Yanique was our driver and from start to finish she was excellent.…
Amazing trip to Jamaica.
Suzette and Warren are simply the best. Whether you need transportation to and from the hotel to any of the amazing…
Private First Time Boating Experience
Suzette was very informative and work diligently for our family to have a great first boating experience in Jamaica…
Suzette tours are the best, with private luxury transportation. Yanique is AMAZING!!! Very friendly, makes you feel…
Thanks for the ride!!
Suzette and Yanique picked us up from Couples TI and dropped us at Royalton White Sands. They were so nice and smil…
With Suzette, best experience
Suzette knows how to handle tourists, she is the most welcoming guide we had the chance to meet 💜🇯🇲. Our first a…
This was our first trip to a rum distillery and boy was it wonderful.
This was our first trip to a rum distillery and boy was it wonderful. The staff start you off with a rum punch in a…
Easy and Safe
The location at the airport was Easy to find and we received friendly service from all of the staff. The driver wa…
$270 for a taxi ride
False advertisement! The description says you’ll enjoy a Jamaican meal, free water and entrance into the exhibit. I…
Best Time Ever
I visited Jamaica for my 30th birthday, and loved every moment of it! The staff was very friendly and helped me alo…
Fair, No Flair
Went for work in February 2020. Retreat. The room was pleasant restuarants. Meeting and convention facilities were …
Suzette makes you family and takes great care of everybody! We had a wonderful seeing parts of Jamaica.
We had a great time sightseeing in a more private and small group setting. They took us to the city center and arou…
Lovely experience with our driver, Warren. Took us to and from our hotel to the airport, even very early in the mor…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2022 • Solo
What an amazing experience! Our guide Warren was incredible, safe, and knowledgeable. The drive from Runaway Bay to the estate was gorgeous. Warren was SUCH a good driver and has a beautiful singing voice. We had the best time. I'm so glad we booked this tour. You won't regret it.
Written July 22, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
where does this tour originate. It seems a bit pricey when compared with the others. Is this starting from Montego Bay or Kingston?