Welcome to Jamaica!!! Ready to experience the REAL Jamaica? Catch A Cab N Tours is here with an experienced, local guide to provide transit and show you picturesque scenery in comfort and security. Whatever is on your bucket list, we are are here to help you cross it off!!! Lush waterfalls, secluded beaches, fresh local cuisine, 7 mile beach, hidden natural pools and more. Catch A Cab N Tours is keeping you safe and secure so you can focus on having the time of your life! Let us show you our language, food and genuine spirit. You’ll be part of the family before you know it! Your journey will start with transportation ready for you at the airport and/or your hotel, filled with fresh water and local snacks.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick up from anywhere in Montego Bay to negril norman manley blvd and anywhere in negril beach road to Montego Bay
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Negril, Jamaica
- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179091P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril?
- Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril on Tripadvisor
- What is the Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril cancellation policy?
- Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril?
- Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril is hosted by Catch A Cab & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catch A Cab & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179091P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Catch A Cab & Tours
Joined in October 2018
#24 of 117 Transportation in Negril
- ayaanxsunrush00Loved it so muchOur Catcha Cab and Tours ride was amazing. truly recommend it to everyone visiting beautiful jamaica x ayaan x sunrush x
- madonna3Connecticut00A great long day of funWe did 3 of the 4 (the pelicans bar wasn’t offered through our resort.) While it was a long day, (2 hour drive from Negril), it was a great day. YS falls had lunch options available to purchase. While our visit was quick and refreshing, it was rather short. I loved the Appleton rum tasting and tour. That place is top notch and worth the visit! The black River tour was fun, lots of crocodiles to see.
- MrandMrsHickey00Mr Powell is a great ambassador for Sandals and Jamaica!Sandals Negril provides airport transportation to and from the resort. Our driver was Mr John Powell and he was fantastic! We felt safe and secure in his capable hands during our entire trip between Sangster/ Montego Bay and Negril. Not to mention the fact that he was very friendly, easy to talk to, provided wonderful information along the way, and made sure we didn't miss great photo opps to capture for our memories. His bus was clean and comfortable. No need to pay extra for a private transfer. Mr Powell is a wonderful ambassador for Sandals and Jamaica!
- Sally503912003 destination tourJust an amazing experience. Rum for breakfast, tour rep amazing had the best chicken patties ever xx
- anneV4149WT00YS Falls a MUST DO in Jamaica!Wonderful Waterfall Tour. Our private guide was great and we tipped him well since there is not an additional charge for a private tour. The scenery is beautiful, the waterfalls are so refreshing to sim in and we even got a limestone scrub!! Afterwards, they had a great place for lunch with the best jerk chicken, sweet plantains and rum punch EVER! Wonderful day!
- K40FVstephaniev00Great experienceIt’s a great tour. Depending on where you leave from to start the tour, it’s a long ride. We left from Mobay. If that’s your pickup, take snacks. It’s a full day so don’t plan on doing anything else. The Appleton tour is really cool. If you are sensitive to strong smells, take a mask with you. It was hot the day I went and I couldn’t handle it. But I powered through. If you don’t drink rum (I don’t) don’t try anything. Don’t get me wrong - Appleton is very good rum. After learning so much about it I was proud to buy it. The rum in the gift shop is reasonably priced and make great souvenirs. YS falls was a lot of fun. Lots of great photo ops. The tour guides are very helpful and ensure your safety. The Black River safari was also interesting. Got a little rain when we went and saw a double rainbow. Made the experience even more unique for me. Floyd’s Pelican bar is okay - it’s food. Lol. But the tour is worth it. I enjoyed it very much.
- Mel38_2400Amazing time!! Great experience!Odane was absolutely amazing!!! He educated us on the history of Jamaican, suggested fun things for us to do, and took us to have authentic Jamaican food, rum, candy & more! This was a surprise birthday trip for my wife and Odane helped me successfully execute it! We’ll always book with Odane when we’re in Jamaica and will encourage our friends and family to do the same! Guaranteed to have an amazing time!
- legallotusf00Amazing!So grateful for Odane at Catch a Cab N Tours for an unforgettable experience in Jamaica! Odane is more than just your personal tour guide…he is kind, with a magnetic and positive personality. He also has a large network of local businesses and professionals throughout Jamaica. Thank you for an amazing trip!! Truly grateful!
- Howie1love00Negril Chaperon and transportation nightlife 100$usd a nightUsed Cornele Banks nightlife chaperon, 100$usd. For transportation to the clubs and chaperon , he is a really cool and friend’y Guy who takes you to the club or bar hops with you and your travel buddy’s or girlfriend/ /wife shows you real night life experience which is awesome, makes sure you are picked up at front door of hotel hangs out with you making sure you have a great time and when you are ready to leave drives you back to the front door of hotel or resort, dont miss out on experiencing the negril clubs and nightlife , jungle night club , bourbon beach bar, roots bamboo etc. I highly suggest you contact him as I have used his services for years now as. A regular traveler to Jamaica. Cornel Banks Chaperon 1 876 822 7951
- susandA2084LY00Great all day private transportationOur wonderful day began with Odane of 'Catch a Cab, picking us up promptly. He drove exceptionally with concern for his passengers, his vehicle and the rules of the road. This very agreeable young man filled our 1:45 trip with humor and local information. Our first stop was YS Falls. We were mesmerized by the rushing water and beauty of the cascading falls. We swam in its pools and were treated, by our most helpful guide, to some wonderful photographs that will help us relive those moments for years to come. Our second stop was the 'Black River Safari'. This was both informative and entertaining as we met several local reptilian celebrities whom we wouldn't want to share a pool with. We learned more about how the black river influenced the area and what ecological preservation work is being done there. And holding a baby alligator is an experience in and of itself. The third stop is an experience that all tourists should have at least once. This was my third time to Floyd's Pelican Bar (his first) located off the coast and is a tourist destination in Jamaica. Most times the water is clear and snorkeling can be exciting, as sting rays and many brilliant fish are residents in the sea below. Otherwise, have some food, some drink , some smoke, if you do that, and enjoy the sun and sea for an hour or two. What to expect: this is a private bus tour so you can stop if you need to at anytime. This tour includes only the transportation. Lunch, drinks, admission fees and tips are not included. It is an all day tour as it is a good 1:45 each way. Admission costs 9/2022- YS Falls $20 each adult Black River Safari $25 each adult Floyd's Pelican Bar No admission fee, but $20 each for boat ride to the bar itself. All in all, this was a worthwhile trip for first timers looking to bar hop and have fun. YS Falls was the best part of the trip and you could spend all day there, swimming in the falls, swimming in the freshwater pools and just relaxing. What to bring: Swimsuits, water shoes, sunscreen, towels and a change of clothes. Additional advice: bring a cooler with drinks, rum, snacks and food to save on those things. Yes it is allowed!
- Sunshine61653800Great experience!!!Odene is a very good driver! We had a very great experience with him! He showed and adviced us so many things about Jamaica!!! We absolutely suggest catch Acab & Tours. YaMan!!
- Jordan S00Amazing driver, amazing places to seeWhat a fun experience this was! The Appleton rum tour was full of history on how to make rum, and they even involve you in on the process. YS falls was beautiful. The air was so fresh and there’s so many beautiful areas to take pictures. A guide will even take you through the water and make sure you get the best pictures. The black river safari was fun, even though we only saw two crocodiles. The weather was a little rainy, so that could be why we didn’t see much. Floyd’s pelican bar was very interesting. The food was delicious, and me and my husband got our names carved into the bar. The food does take a while to make, but they warn you about that once you order. There were crabs crawling all over the bar, which was very fun to see. The best part of the experience however, was our driver Nathaniel. He was super informative about Jamaica as a whole and he even let us make stops to try some of the best local food around. We appreciated his generosity so much, and he really made the experience a 10/10 for us!
- rhondat87400Odane made my day spectacular!Hand downs AWESOME! I had a spectacular time in Jamaica and Odane was the best tour operator I could have imagined. He was prompt and courteous picking me up at the resort. Odane is very knowledgeable of the area and pointed out interesting things to me along the way. We went to YS Falls and he hiked it with me and took photos. This is an amazing place, the rope swing there is a lot of fun. Black River Safari was a great time. I was on a pontoon boat with a few other guests and we saw crocodiles in the wild and then one was actually sunning itself on the deck when we returned. Then we drove over to a dock to view Floyd's Pelican Bar. The view was so beautiful. Odane stopped along the way to treat me to local foods and was a total gentlemen. We even stopped by a roadside stand while someone was cutting sugarcane and we ate some. I highly recommend him to anyone traveling around Jamaica.
- X7302JSchristophert00Buyer beware!!! This is a scam!!!Don’t book this, it’s a scam. We booked this excursion for the above listed locations and when the driver arrived he said we’re only going to the Black River Safari. We asked to go back to our resort as that is not a $360 outing. They refused refund saying that’s all we booked was the Safari. We went through our resort at the same price and enjoyed the outing. ***Do not book here, go through your resort!!!***
- Sarah V00A personal guide that makes the most of your visit!We just returned from our trip to Jamaica and will forever recommend O'Dane and Catch a Cab N Tours for anyone wanting to experience all that Jamaica has to offer! O'Dane was super friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and was an all around great guide. He helps to make the most out of your trip! He was happy to answer all of our questions and provide recommendations on other things to make sure to check out next time we visit. Had we had more time in Jamaica, we would have booked another day with him without hesitation. Definitely worth booking!
Buy it with
Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril provided by Catch A Cab & Tours
Product Overview: Round trip airport hotel transfer MBJ-Negril
Number of Photos